[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a name for straight guys that enjoy going to gay bars/neighborhoods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: clay.jpg (85 KB, 960x874) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
85 KB, 960x874
Is there a name for straight guys that enjoy going to gay bars/neighborhoods and flirting with
>>
Fuck I wasn't done...

...And getting attention from gay guys?
>>
>>5064472
yes, i think that name would be faggot
>>
>>5064472

Attention whores or narcissists. Now go tease more gay guys faggot.
>>
What if you're legitimately confused, and use flirting as an outlet to metaphorically dip your toe in the pool?
>>
>>5064470
closet case
>>
I used to be like you OP, but now I suck dick and take estrogen
>>
>>5064656
I like you.
>>
>>5064668
I like you too anon! it's really true tho. I thought I was a straight dude and wondered for a long time why I liked going to gay clubs so much and why when I got really drunk I always woke up in some guy's bed. I thought I just liked the attention but I was a huge closet case and now I have tits too.
>>
>>5064696
Nice
>>
>>5064656
Please dont compare yourself to a straight dude in order to try and drag him into the miserable hole you are in.. fucking worthless tranny

you suck dick and take estrogen because you are one mentally ill MAN
>>
>>5064718
Someone is a bit triggered
>>
>>5064470

You are a mainly straight bi masterrace.

Be picky and only sleep with the best men.

Keep things discrete so you can get a wife one day for long term happiness and stability.
>>
>>5064470
Tease
>>
Metrosexuals
>>
File: YOURWALLPAPER.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YOURWALLPAPER.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>5064656

THIS.
>>
>>5065952

minus the dick sucking ofc. transbian master race.
>>
>>5064718
>>>/pol/
They'll care more about your butthurt than we will.
>>
>>5064470
>>5064472

A REAL COOL DUDE
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.