[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw e-boyfriend tells you he doesn't love you anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1453994091765.jpg (15 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1453994091765.jpg
15 KB, 360x270
>tfw e-boyfriend tells you he doesn't love you anymore
How do I move on and leave him?
>>
By realizing this isn't not a bad thing because life goes on. He was a lesson, something to learn from for your next experience. And you might feel like the next one won't feel as special, and you're right, because each love you will experience will be special in it's own way. Keep your chin up kid.

Also 2 suggestions:
Don't online date, it's just not the same, physical contact, body language, and tone play an important part in growing as a couple.

Also, sorry to say it, but most people won't respond to posts like these because we've all been through it and know you'll be fine without advice, but also because they don't care.
>>
>>5695056
Find another e-boyfriend to fill the void... What's yo digits bby?

But seriously, just take time for yourself and do things you enjoy... That's what I did when I found out my e-boyfriend was actually a catfish. I was naive and never thought gay guys catfished other gay men, especially if they met in a video games.
>>
File: 087.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
087.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>5695083
Thank you anon. I appreciate the response and the advice. It really means more to me than you think.
>>
>>5695118
Np
>>
>>5695056
rebound ERP?
>>
>>5695056
Prob didnt love you in the first place
>>
File: NoCountryForTLJ.jpg (5 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
NoCountryForTLJ.jpg
5 KB, 287x176
>>5695056
>e-boyfriend
>>
>>5695056
Tfw when attractive and hung bf tells you he is straight after a few hot af fuck sessionz
>>
>>5695056
what should I do if I'm 'e-boyfriend'?
I really dont want to cause any suffering and Im genuinely not interested
sorry
>>
By getting an actual boyfriend.
>>
>>5696240
Man the fuck up and tell him the truth now so he can begin moving on. If there's anything I want my boyfriend to be is honest with me, about everything, even that if it comes down to it. Stringing someone along is shit.
>>
>When you e-boyfriend sees your post
Oh okay..I thought we were going to try and work it out..
>>
>>5696274
This.
>>
Are you the FtM who posted about not knowing what to do with the situation with your boyfriend and having to pretend that you're aren't trans around his friends/family? If so, and you went and talked to him, and he told you that he doesn't love you anymore, I'm so sorry. It will feel really shitty right now, but I promise, it's better to get this out of the way before you take the relationship any further. Try to find someone who's actually okay with you being you. Good luck.

And, if you're someone else, I'm really sorry anyway. At least you didn't take it to the level of living together or something and then having this happen.
>>
>>5696750
No no op is not senpai
>>
>>5696670
If this is actually the case what inclined to say that? And can you really blame him for not wanting to
>work things out
>>
>>5696820
It was actually his idea though not mine I just wanna go back to before everything started fucking up
>>
>>5696670
Why post blatantly obvious shit when you know your s/o uses the same board?
>>
File: 39844489_p0.jpg (558 KB, 545x830) Image search: [Google]
39844489_p0.jpg
558 KB, 545x830
>>5696670
I do love you Zach with all my heart and I've been with you for over a year now and it has been an amazing time. If I really didn't care I would have left completely. The only reason I came here for advice was due to how hurt I felt after our conversation last night. I was understandably hurt and had what little self-esteem I had crushed. I still see hope in this relationship but it requires a lot of changing from both of us. I love you.
>>
File: WeFuckenOrNah.png (533 KB, 673x502) Image search: [Google]
WeFuckenOrNah.png
533 KB, 673x502
>>5696973
>>
>>5696954
I was replying to the post they made so why are you asking me?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.