[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fml
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 236x339
Told my sibling I am trans.
He responds with "That's fine, you can be whatever you want. You're still my brother and you'll always be my brother :)"
I say no you don't get it, he says he does and walks away smiling.
Kill me now
>>
>>5063242
Ha. Yeah. He'd get along great with my father. People like to pretend that trolls are an online phenomenon, but it's totally not.
>>
I feel like he took his rehearsed "You're still my brother and I love you" line he was planning to use when you came out as gay, and just said it now without thinking that it might be the wrong gendered word.

I wouldn't be too offended, he HAD only had about 1 second of experience with a trans sibling. Give him time to get used to changing the gender of words he uses.
>>
>>5063242
ha your brother's a cheeky cunt he is
>>
>>5063242
Okay? Ever tried explaining what it means to be trans instead of just giving the retarded "no you don't get it"? You can literally fix the situation now if you aren't so autistic, like holy shit.
>>
>>5063242
You're probably going to have to explain exactly to him how being misgendered/called the wrong name makes you feel.
My family couldn't have given less of a shit to research what gender dysphoria does to a person and I had to nail it into their brains to stop them from doing this all the time. My sister still slips up every now and then but at least now my mom gives her shit for it.
From what your brother said, it sounds like he either knows exactly how shitty he's being or he is completely clueless about trans; in which case you need to inform him about it. If your family is as uncaring as mine, they probably won't figure it out on their own.
>>
>tell my parents
>dad: you'll always be my son
>me: no that's the point
>repeat ad nauseam a la Abbott and Costello
>he nominally acquiesced
>still does it
>literally too autistic to ask him to stop
I want off Mr Bones' Wild Ride
>>
>>5063242
lmao this literally happened to me last night

fuck my brother
>>
>>5063242
fuck your brother. my family is like that aswell
>>
Be glad with what you got OP, I mean look at it from your brother's perspective. His brother comes out as a transsexual, and he's totally chill about it. Instead of appreciating his unconditional love for you as his brother you find fault in him for not immediately buying into the 'I totally am a real woman' thing? Come on, don't be so selfish and meet the guy half way. In time, he'll do what common courtesy dictates and play pretend.
>>
>>5065200
This
Really chill on the autism and realize not everyone lurks lgbt and has little to no understanding. If he isn't a shitty person he'll get the idea if you share how you feel and you need support.
>>
>>5064953
your dad's right though. you're his son in a dress, hon.
>>
>>5065362
I would never wear a dress
Shorts are comfy and easy to wear!
>>
>>5065200

>play pretend

b...but this sucks ;_;

I know in the eyes of others I'll never be a "real woman" and its like killing me that I have to basically tell everyone to pretend that I am except if I would go stealth (which I can't)
>>
>>5063242
i doubt he meant it like that OP

shit like that falls out of peoples mouth all the time
>>
to long of a post so here is a bin;
>http://pastebin.com/hWV9hi6i

tl'dr; i will eat/drink errthing in house if you do not support me
>>
>>5063242
Wow, are you me? :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.