[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, applying to a four year University coming out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gay.jpg (132 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
132 KB, 1300x1390
Hey faggots, applying to a four year University coming out of a community college. My GPA isn't stellar at all 2.24 (I failed Calculus a few times) and know that I'll probably be rejected. Thing is, it's a low tier school, like really low tier, with a 53% acceptance rate. Anyway, I'm trying to do whatever it takes to get in because otherwise I'm fucked. So I thought, what do the SJW recruiters look for?

I got the idea in my head that I'd like to get affirmative action onto my side, but it seemed impossible because I'm a white male. Then I came up with the idea. What if I was gay? They can't prove that I'm not gay, (especially since I'm a virgin) and nobody outside of the recruiter would know that I had "confessed" to being gay... so, what are the downsides? I had considered pretending to be Jewish as well, but my last name is quite obviously Celtic. Anyone ever done something like this?

tl;dr Lying about being gay to get into college, good idea?
>>
>>5060278
gay won't do anything.

Come out as trans and get diagnosed with anxiety and depression due to dysphoria and family issues to justify your low grades. Good luck!
>>
>>5060289
You're telling me the social value of gay has long since expired? Sorry, I'm willing to pretend to be gay, but pretending to be trans? That's just not something that I can do.
>>
>>5060295
There was never value in being gay when applying for college.
>>
>>5060295
yes the social value of gays being a victim is almost gone, you have a few standouts and lots of femboys who victimize themselves but people wont treat you special because you are a gay white man.

That being said you probobly dont deserve the pitty card anyway
>>
>>5060307
You sure about that?
>>5060312
Eh, so if I write up a big 32,000 character essay about the internal struggles of coming out of the closet it won't help me in the slightest?
>>
>>5060278
convert to judaism or islam for the fun of it
>>
>>5060318
Yes, certain. Despite what you might want to believe, the only real quotas have almost always been to limit the presence of some ethnicities, hardly ever to benefit people who aren't you.
>>
Helped me get into a good uni. Had a 2.1-ish GPA in HS, in a decent uni now. But this one is tumblr: the university, so your mileage may vary.
>>
How would this even come up in an interview? Unless you were to act like a complete flamer, there would be no reason for them to know.
>>
>>5060278
If this was 10 years ago, maybe. No one cares anymore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.