[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FtM >already out of the closet to some people >pre-everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1417391418394.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29 KB, 400x400
>FtM
>already out of the closet to some people
>pre-everything
>pretty sure am guy
>look at cute grill

>maybe if I looked and were like her I wouldn't mind bein grill so much
>especially when girls get treated better in some aspects
>ESPECIALLY when it means more chances of tfw no gf/bfing for the rest of my life

>wtf
>thought I was over this

I'm somewhat autistic and seem to have some hints of a multipersonality disorder, if it matters. But wtf is going on /lgbt/?

Have I caught the tumblr cancer and got the ~non-binary gendurz~? Is there any hope left for me?
>>
Get on T. Then if you ever feel bad about not being a girl lift weights.
>>
>>5057589
B-But what if then I realize I want to be a petite grill but it's too late because I'll look like the fucking Hulk? What do I do, take estrogen? FtMtF? The fuck?
>>
>>5057401
Tried this but on the opposite side of things. Tried to tell myself "you'll never be a girl so you may as well try to be the best guy you can be" it... Doesn't end well
>>
>>5057612
I'd say to not do anything until you're 100% sure. Maybe see a therapist, T does a lot more things that can't be reversed, so yeah.

(Oh and the obligatory "no don't do it, being a guy sucks")
>>
>>5057401
There are basically two schools of thought here. I'm going to let you decide which is the better one.

You can go see a doctor, and roughly outline your situation which will lead to him/her sending you to some kind of psychologist. With the help of a professional you can figure out what's your deal and what is the best course of action for you.

Or you can go on the internet and ask a bunch of anonymous strangers what they think. Most of them will probably tell you that you're totally trans (like themselves) and you should definitely self-medicate (like themselves) because in general that tends to be healthy and a very good idea.

It's a tough choice, but hopefully narrowing it down to two possibilities can help you make the decision that is just right for you. Good luck!
>>
>>5057631
>implying i self-med
those are some hot implications there, anon.
>>
>>5057637
>missing the point

It's a serious medical issue. Don't ask people on 4chan. See a doctor.
>>
>>5057631
Honestly, the situation's got so bad I'd rather ask a bunch of anonymous strangers what they think than keep spinning the same record(? sorry, not native english) with 500 third-world-country professionals after 2-4 years and they brush me off and tell me "it's not important", "it's all in your mind" (bitch what the fuck do you think? Where would it be? In my ass?).

I'm not asking "decide for me": The situation is ultimately up to me, I have that in mind. But I'd still really like some input.
>>
>>5057671
Well. Take some comfort in the fact you basically have all the time you need to figure things out. I'm assuming you're somewhere in your late teens or early twenties? A few more years on E won't do much more than what it already has, and T is pretty effective at doing its job, so seriously, take the time to figure it out
>>
>>5057401
You are asking people who should have absolutely no power to convince you in regards to one of the most fundamental aspects of your very existence.

seeking advice is always very sensible, people here (or anywhere) might be able to tell you how they feel about being male, female, what fucking ever. They might even have a FtM/MtF/FtTMNT experience that you might like to hear. If that's what you're looking for in this thread then don't mind this post at all.

But please, please don't do ANYTHING because something on fucking 4chan convinced you. No matter your choice you'll probably regret it, and if it was the right one it's probably going to be even worse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.