[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questioning trans guy here, I really want to have a male body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1444447105636.jpg (295 KB, 1190x1578) Image search: [Google]
1444447105636.jpg
295 KB, 1190x1578
Questioning trans guy here, I really want to have a male body with muscle and everything but don't know if being born female, I'll ever reach it. Is it worth if for me to transition?
>>
Well for one thing, you don't have to be muscley to be a guy. The ratio of muscley to normal guys is pretty small. There is alot of guys that have lifting a beer can as the most strenuous activity they partake in.
>>
i believe in you anon,
you will crush a human skull between your thighs like a nest of sparrows.
>>
File: Aydian-Dowling.jpg (75 KB, 615x824) Image search: [Google]
Aydian-Dowling.jpg
75 KB, 615x824
>>5056137
this is aydian dowling
he is ftm
he is a finalist to appear on the november cover of men's health magazine
you're gonna make it bro
>>
>>5056171
>aydian
>>
>>5056137
T will give you the power to become massively muscled.
>>
>>5056187
I know. seriously WHAT THE FUCK is with ftms and fuckings special snowflake names that all have "ayy" in them
>>
>>5056471
aydian named himself as a joke because of the aiden stereotype :^)
>>
>>5056171
Why do most ftms have ugly piercings or those ugly as sin pins in their ears

>>5056137
of course it'll be doable for you since you get free test.
>>
>>5056471
I also wonder how some mtfs can pick obvious trans names like "gloria"
>>
>>5056503
>not having your ears gauged
pleb
>>
>>5056171
I remember him, /fit/ was raging about him passing into the finals saying he was a girl playing with steroids, it was hilarious.
>>
>>5056546
>thinking "Gloria", name coming from Latin and simply meaning glory and still very common in Latin countries and Latin America is weird or trans name
>not mentioning the most stereotypical one - Alice - as well stuff like Celeste
>>
its honestly pretty easy to gain muscle on t with normal strength workouts.
>>
File: 1443363907516.jpg (58 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1443363907516.jpg
58 KB, 342x342
>>5056553
>Wanting to look like a tribal nigger
>>
>>5056171

Isn't he still what /fit/ would consider DYEL?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.