[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any gays who don't do anal as their main sex and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Are there any gays who don't do anal as their main sex and have happy lives? Or must you be able to do anal to be gay?
>>
>>5054827
>gays who don't do anal as their main sex
Yes

>have happy lives
Let's just say the frot uber alles masc4masc types never sound very happy.
>>
I've met at least one other guy who didn't like anal.
We weren't compatible, sadly, he was ultra-clingy.
>>
i don't do anal often, most of the time i hook up it's just blow jobs and cuddles, also was in a relationship for one year during which i bottomed 3 times. i consider myself happy as far as my sex life goes. anal to me just feels unnatural and unnecessary, i hate the stuff that i have to do before i get fucked. it is enjoyable to a degree, but not worth it for me. i do tell people beforehand than i won't do anal and some lose interest but most are okay with it.
>>
I like putting my dick in people's butts.

I don't take it in the butt
>>
>>5054827
Many don't do anal, and that was even before AIDS. I used to do it, but stopped because I just didn't get enough out of it. I was thinking pre AIDS it was a bit less than 50% of gays did it, and it is around 37% now.
>>
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-10/iu-nsf101811.php
>nearly 25,000 men
>While gay study participants reported 1,308 unique combinations of behaviors, the most commonly reported behavior was kissing a partner on the mouth.
>this study was focused primarily on a single sexual event -- the most recent
>less than 40 percent of men engaged in anal intercourse during their most recent sexual event.
Yeah, this study is for the most recent event only. Haven't had time to look for similar heterosexual ones to see how the statistics compare.
>>
>>5055389

This. Whether the butt belongs to a guy, a girl or whatever is completely irrelevant to me.
>>
>>5054827
i'm scared of it
>>
I was very hesitant about anal and it took me a while to get into it when my BF began encouraging me to start topping.

But now it feels awesome! I feel so fucking good and relaxed and happy after topping. But my legs get rubbery as fuck because I'm on such a high.

Now I want to give bottoming more tries to see how I might like it.

But to answer the OP, me and my BF regularly engage in non-penetrative sex and it still feels great. Frottage, 69ing, masturating one another, blow jobs galore, fetishy stuff with any of the above.

Anal isn't the be-all/end-all of sex. But you should still give it a decent try.
>>
>>5060956
>sticking your dick in women

have some fucking standards m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.