[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a woman and have sex with a man so badly right now...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1435001912777.jpg (48 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1435001912777.jpg
48 KB, 500x599
I want to be a woman and have sex with a man so badly right now... Am straight, why do I feel like this?
>>
>>5672547
AGP JESUS CRUST GO THERE
>>
Emasculation fetish. You don't want to be a woman. You want to be associated with symbols of emasculation, hence not being attracted to men, but being attracted to yourself wearing hyperfeminine clothing, performing the female sex role, etc. It's one step below being a cuckold and also a close sister to it. I.E, some cuckolds are attracted to sissy stuff and vice versa, many times emasculating adult baby stuff too. Some fetishists will develop a dysphoric attatchment to the idea of being a woman though and some will see it as just a normal part of their lives, not think much of it and move it. Sadly, because the fetish is rooted in emasculation anxiety, it will take on an obsessive nature for many and even compete with heterosexuality. The key is to ask yourself "How much of my longings to be a woman are sexual?", that is where your answer will lie on how much farther you need to take the fetish to become a whole.
>>
There is only one answer.

T
R
A G P
N
S
B
I
A N I M E
N

Cut off your balls, or get off 4chan.
>>
>>5672557
>>5672583
>>5672595

Please stop pushing your untested theories onto others. Perhaps you could get to know more than a single sentence about a person before you begin so aggressively defining them?

As for OP, talk more. I know more about every Anon in this thread than I do about you in a thread where you're ostensibly looking to be better understood.
>>
>>5672642
Alright what do you know about the 3 above posters then.
>>
>"untested theory" I'm curious to know what flaw you find in my theory, and please try to stay away from things like "wanted to be a woman from birth, but was too ashamed of desires, so they were internalized into arousal". As it stands, these fetishes are known widely to be rooted in emasculation. If you were to tell a non-biased sexologist the brunt of most of these fantasies, without sugarcoating them, he/she would come to the same conclusion. See fetlife or reddit for sissy and crossdresser pages. Thousands of members, all accross the globe with this embarrasing fetish that can indeed become much more than just a fetish, like any other fetish based around ideas or scenarios like rape, violence, masochism, etc. Identities can indeed be created from many facets of life, including sexuality. As it stands, we don't really have much more than faith-based notions to "prove" anything, but at its very surface, emasculation seems to indeed be the root of this fetish. Unfortunately, sexual imprints are permanent and people with certaim fetishes will look to other people with the same fetish for community and find their narrative there, it's human nature
>>
>>5672698
You declare fetishes onto posters with but a single line of text to work from. Your actual knowledge of their situation is so limited that, if a sexologist were to be so brazen, their license to practice would be revoked in days.

You do not yet know that there is a fetish at work in order to be guessing from where it is rooted.

Beyond that all you've got is a series of correlations you've declared causality onto. The armchair theorizing you do is all well and good if you take some time to fucking learn about the people you prescribe conditions onto. But you don't. You come into a thread with your copypasta Freudian assumptions and flaunt a "self-evident" truth because it is evident to you.

Some people come to this board to shitpost. If that's not you, do people better than you've done and learn where they're coming from before you pull this crap.

And when their experiences don't line up with your expectations, try not to call them liars. That's a really popular strategy for making unfalsifiable claims.
>>
>>5672649
Tripfag is just one of those hons who get utterly booty blasted whenever someone types out the letters a g and P, desperately trying to cling to the trutrans lsbel
>>
>>5672788
>am straight
not attracted to men
>want to be a woman right now
not trans
>wanted to be fucked by a man while i pretend to be a woman
literally textbook agp

it's possible that op isn't agp, but the intro to this thread says otherwise
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.