[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /lgbt/ i don't know if this is the proper place to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
hey /lgbt/ i don't know if this is the proper place to ask this but,
What is a Rusty Venture?
I've heard it's when you take your finger and run it around a guys asshole while you pull the guy off into his own face.

Can someone clear it up for me?
>>
File: Picture_1424.png (107 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
Picture_1424.png
107 KB, 350x267
No no no... It's when you masturbate so much that your dick turns red.
>>
File: Blossom-Main.gif (16 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
Blossom-Main.gif
16 KB, 250x376
>>5669976
Oh no no no, it's when a lesbian sucks her blood off of her partner's strap on after they finish fucking when she's on the rag.
>>
File: latest.jpg (15 KB, 359x236) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
15 KB, 359x236
>>5669976
>I've heard it's when you take your finger and run it around a guys asshole while you pull the guy off into his own face.

That's a Donut Surprise.

>>5669985
>No no no... It's when you masturbate so much that your dick turns red.

Sicilian Sunburn.

>>5670072
> it's when a lesbian sucks her blood off of her partner's strap on after they finish fucking when she's on the rag.

and THAT'S a combination of a Ruby Tubie Raggedy Ann + Dipsticking.

For christ sake /lgbt/...

A Rusty Venture is when a (usually) blindfolded gay male lies face-up in a large trough or bathtub and masturbates while 4-6 other men line up on either side and defecate onto him after he leaves his child alone at a public gas station for a minimum of 8 hours.
>>
>>5670540
>... leaves his child alone at a public gas station for a minimum of 8 hours.
And now I *know* that you folks are making this shit up. Well played though; keks were had.
>>
No, a rusty venture is when to guys 69 and cum in eachothers mouth, then flip over and spit splooge in each others cracks.
>>
Is it anything like the rusty trombone?
>>
>>5673075
no
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.