[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The main cause of my depression is not being able to find love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 262x192
The main cause of my depression is not being able to find love easily. All of these people I meet are straight, some find gays disgusting or just uncomfortable. Some are okay with it. My uncle committed suicide in the 90s because he was gay. I guess it just depends where you live. It's harder to find that special someone. I was raised in a conservative family so that's why I'm still in the closet. I was thinking of going to a psychiatrist for my depression. I also get social anxiety in public as well so I'm just a fucking mess.

I mean would meds even work? Antidepressants or anti anxiety or whatever the fuck I'll just take anything to get out of this hole
>>
Therapist is a good idea if you can afford it. It sounds like your situation is the problem, so I'm not sure if meds/a psychiatrist is a good idea. Pills will (at best) fix chemical imbalances in your brain, but they can't magically make your life better. Therapist on the other hand will help you get your shit together.

If you're closeted and in a horrible conservative area you just need to gtfo. It's hard to do but it's worth it. Life is so much better in a liberal area, it's night and day. If you stay there it's like living in a war zone, you're always on guard and about to get rekt by someone or other.
>>
Just move somewhere better, to a more accepting place

Meds don't really do much from my experiences, but are worth a shot

Therapy is excellent if you pair up with a good psychologist you find caring

Take care, anon :3
>>
>>5607017
I'm from AZ so it's not entirely conservative but you can get the point that there is a lot of Spanish people here and they believe in that gay is sin bullshit because of Catholicism.

I want to move, but money. So the best I have is a psychiatrist OR a therapist. I never experienced any of these before but I hope that I'll get better from it
>>
>>5606994
>The main cause of my depression is not being able to find love easily.

The main cause of your not being able to find love easily is your depression.
FIXT.
>>
>>5606994
depression is just a meme name for being a failure you need to man up and move on
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.