[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw falling in love with a tranny (and not even a particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: f80.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>tfw falling in love with a tranny (and not even a particularly pretty one at that)
Can you all give me links to trans hate articles because I want off this ride. Google won't show them and I don't know where to look except 4chan
>>
>>5598817
Tell us your story, anon.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (27 KB, 538x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
27 KB, 538x492
>>5598885
>befriend a tranny on tinychat, so know how "she" looks
>she has a qt gf
>talk for a while, become friends
>decide to visit, she's out of country but it only costs 100 eurodollars and can stay at her place
>have fun drinking booze and watching comedy shows
>start to get attracted to her
>still here, everytime she even almost touches me my heart stutters, have to mentally force myself not to stare
>she's not even pretty, objectively speaking, and she's probably not interested in guys
>even if she was, I'd be no match for her gf
>stuck here for another 2 days

I suck at greentext, I know, but this is the gist of it.
>>
File: laiho doesnt give a fuck.jpg (91 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
laiho doesnt give a fuck.jpg
91 KB, 720x960
>>5598931
Do whatever makes you happy, anon.
>>
imagine if this was the moment in your life where you grew up into an adult who just deals with unrequited love privately in a healthy and respectful way
>>
>>5598950
While I see I'm being a crybaby over this, how is quietly reading opinion pieces to discourage yourself from something disrespectful? I just don't want to be a faggot
>>
OP you sound like a pretty shitty friend desu. Who the fuck deals with an unwanted crush by deliberately learning to become more of a bigot? I feel really really bad for your friend. She hasn't done anything wrong and probably deserves a better friend than you. I hope she finds a better way than tinychat for expanding her social circle.
>>
>>5598931
Are you sure you're not just lonely, and ready to fall in love with anyone who is nice to you?
>>
>>5599048

> making friends via tinychat
> travelling internationally to hang out
> paying >100EUR to go see an internet friend
> become attracted to her almost immediately

lol op I think this guy has a point
>>
>>5599048
No.
>>
Why do you want a pack of idiotic lies in order to sort out your own feelings? Sounds like you're just an orbiter settling down as far as your broken ego will let you, anyway. I hope it stings until you kill yourself, you walking human disaster.
>>
>>5599048
>>5599058
This.

>>5599060
Denial is the first stage of grieving.
>>
>>5599300
I said I was not sure
>>5599227
Says the biological failure
>>
File: 1430257721105.png (536 KB, 627x460) Image search: [Google]
1430257721105.png
536 KB, 627x460
>>5598931

>she's not even pretty, objectively speaking, and she's probably not interested in guys
>even if she was, I'd be no match for her gf

Don't be so sure of your chances, whether they know it or not 2/3 of MtFs are bi, 1/6 are lesbian, and the other 1/6 are straight. Knowing she has a girlfriend, she's either part of the bi 4/6 (same as 2/3) or the lesbian 1/6, which make up 5/6 of all trannies. Since you know she's not straight, you take one possibility of the six out of the hat, so the probability of her being into men is 4/5, or odds of 4:1. That is an 80% chance she could be interested in guys. Just go ahead and do it, senpai. If she falls for you and leaves her girlfriend, you would have done the girlfriend a favor, anyway. She would have just left the girlfriend for a man as she grew out of lesbianism eventually.

If her girlfriend's cool, though, you might be able to get your dick inside both of them.
>>
>>5599743
>If her girlfriend's cool, though, you might be able to get your dick inside both of them.
Now that'd be an ideal end result. However, I really don't think the gf would be cool. And the tranny in question too, even if she's bi she'd go from a 8/10 to a 6/10 (if I may say so myself).

Anyway, I was more looking for you do discourage my feelings. Should've gone to /pol/, bunch o' fags.
>>
>>5599756

>Now that'd be an ideal end result

Even if that isn't what happens, it doesn't matter because the tranny is the one you have feelings for.

>However, I really don't think the gf would be cool.

Do you know if they started dating before or after she started transition? She doesn't seem liberal about sex? A real stickler about being a gold star lesbian?

>even if she's bi she'd go from a 8/10 to a 6/10 (if I may say so myself).

I thought you said she wasn't attractive? Or are you saying even if she were an 8/10 that she would lose points for being bi? What's so attractive about her being lesbian?

>Should've gone to /pol/, bunch o' fags.

But then you will be the one who is called a fag.

>Anyway, I was more looking for you do discourage my feelings.

So I encouraged them? By how much? :^)
>>
>>5599313
You're projecting too hard to protect your fragile fee-fees, babyfag. Go find a strong alpha man and beg him to let you suck his dick, it's clearly what you want.
>>
>>5599756

Come on, anon. Don't you want to make her feel like this? >>5601077
>>
>>5598817
Oh my god. Get the fuck out right now. I'm calling the cops if you're still here in an hour.

>>5598931
>>befriend a tranny on tinychat, so know how "she" looks

Are you fucking serious?? After I let your sorry ass come lust over me because I pitied you? This is how you treat me? You can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1375502501710.jpg (52 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1375502501710.jpg
52 KB, 248x250
>>5601105

>expecting anyone to believe this post
>>
File: grimes-014.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
grimes-014.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>5598817
>being into transgirls
don't let the meme break you. this is a GOOD thing
>>
>>5601154
This.
>>
>>5598979
Also this...?
If he doesn't want to be in lust with ssomeone, whats wrong with him trying to find ways of fighting it off?
>>
>>5599917
>Do you know if they started dating before or after she started transition? She doesn't seem liberal about sex? A real stickler about being a gold star lesbian?
Don't know, but the chance that anyone would be fine with it is really small. Cuck meme is inflated as fuck.

>
I thought you said she wasn't attractive? Or are you saying even if she were an 8/10 that she would lose points for being bi? What's so attractive about her being lesbian?
Sorry, did not word that well. Her current gf is an 8/10, while I'm a 6. The tranny is probably like a 4.

>So I encouraged them? By how much? :^)
Not by a lot, but every bit is too much.
>>
>>5601572

So, status update, OP. What are you doing now? What's happened?
>>
>>5604021
I'm just not making a move, but I guess I've come to accept that I'm a filthy faggot. Even tbe thoughtlf her dick grosses me out ess and less, but she's still taken and I don't think I should meddle in that, so in that regard it's still painful.

I hope we can get drunk and high tomorrow so that I can make a cheeky move and blame it on that
>>
File: 1429822198276.jpg (32 KB, 333x321) Image search: [Google]
1429822198276.jpg
32 KB, 333x321
>>5604264

>I hope we can get drunk and high tomorrow so that I can make a cheeky move and blame it on that

Good plan, anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.