[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the lgbt despises black people, and are extremely racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: ntr_nintendogs_pkg_02[2].jpg (541 KB, 800x719) Image search: [Google]
ntr_nintendogs_pkg_02[2].jpg
541 KB, 800x719
>the lgbt despises black people, and are extremely racist towards black gays
>the reason they dislike black people is because black people are homophobic and attack gay people
>most white gays don't have to worry about black homophobia since it has absolutely zero affect on their lives
>black gays face 90% of the black homophobic abuse

can someone explain this to me? You hate a group of people for abusing a group of people you dislike?
>>
I love gangster rap, drill music, hardcore hip hop and all that noise. I love the homophobic text were they call people a "dick sucking faggot" or "I show no love to a homo thug".

This might be unhealthy for me because I really get into the texts and I'm faggy enough to live myself into them and I become "hord" when I listen to gangster rap in the gym. So when a guy is hitting me up on grindr when I'm listening to such music I become slightly ashamed for being gay.

Should I stop watching entertainers that clearly hate gay people(like sam hyde), because it's kinda fucked up to be watching someone that would obviously hate you and dispise you irl.
>>
>>5563766
Aids is more common among blacks
>>
>>5563833
>Aids is more common amongs them
>That's why we abuse them
>Because they have ilnesses
Do you even brain
>>
>>5563833
so you wouldn't mind if straight people everywhere went around bashing gay people and discriminating against them right? And it would be fine if they justified their actions by stating the fact that AIDS is more common among gays than hetero people right?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
File: 1426544282996.png (223 KB, 531x461) Image search: [Google]
1426544282996.png
223 KB, 531x461
>>5563766
fuck n e g r o s
>>
>>5563919
you're one of them obviously
>>
>>5563885
Not wanting to be around you isn't abuse.
>>
>>5563915
That's a completely different scenario
>>
>>5563951
>assuming I'm one of them
Anyway, I know what I'm going to say is worthless, but do you even brain?
Because you've seen some black assholes doing some stupid violent shit, or crime several times on TV, you conclude that all of them are this way? Are you stupid? for real?
You know they are exactly like you they wake up they take a dump, they go to work, they're exactly like you why the fck are you so stubborn?
>>
>>5563964
how?

>the reason we're reason we're racist towards hat blacks is because of AIDS
>the reason we discriminate against gays is because of AIDS
>>
>>5563985
>Just because you've read about murders and rapes in the parks at night, and gang violence from people with their jeans hanging low and wearing gang tags, you conclude that all of them are this way? Are you stupid? for real?

It's called not being naive to the point of being mentally retarded.
If something has a high chance of being a danger to you, you avoid it, that is what any sane person does.
>>
>>5564041
You're deforming what I said
And I'm not surprised, because you racists see the world in a deformed way
>It's called not being naive to the point of being mentally retarded.
>If something has a high chance of being a danger to you, you avoid it, that is what any sane person does.
That's not what you're doing.
Yo'ure not simply "avoiding" what's dangerous.
You're putting in the same case everybody that has the misfortune of being born black.
And at the same time you're projecting everything bad inside of you on them.

You don't want to deal with dangerous person?
So do black people
You don't want to be victim of rape or so?
So do black people
You don't want to get slaughtered for walking around at night?
So do black people.
Yet they are.

Being black makes no difference
>>
>>5564093
Then black people can avoid other black people too.
Problem solved.
>>
>>5564195
>All this mind gymnastic to avoid the fact that black people are exactly like you
I'm half black half-white, I've been close to both sides of my family
Objectively, the white side is way worse concerning crimes and violence stuff
>>
Many black folk feel appropriated by the LGBT, and I think they are right...

Gayness is NOT akin to being a race, you can hide gayness, you can't hide your skin... Gay is a behavior, it's not a phenotype of appearance.
>>
>>5563766
White people hate black people for no reason other than, they are niggers.

Everyone hates people who they deem to be below them. White men hate white women, gays, trannies, spics, niggers ect.
Gays hate, trannies, spics, niggers ect.
Trannies hate spics, niggers ect.
niggers can't afford to be hateful, because they are the lowest form of human life
>>
File: moon.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>5563766
When niggers attack they come en mass.
Its also because they look and smell like ass
>>
File: 1446507718984.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1446507718984.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>5564221
>Objectively, the white side is way worse concerning crimes and violence stuff
>>
>>5563810
You know after that verse talking about how "I show no love for homo thugs," DMX goes right on to talk about getting his dick sucked by a man and ejaculating into the face of a guy in order to demonstrate his dominance.

Rap is weird.
>>
I don't dislike blacks for their blackness, rather I find people that look as I do to be attractive. Furthermore, I'm not interested in a crutch. I would like a partner with equal or better status and mobility. I have a few black friends and I don't mind associating with them. The "black" culture is in large part repugnant and not worth an oratorical. If you care to know why I feel this way check worldstarhiphop. As you stated white people don't have to deal with the homophobia because many of us DISASSOCIATE by choice.
>>
>>5567486
>niggers can't afford to be hateful, because they are the lowest form of human life
>the lowest form of life
I think you mean bacteries
>>
>>5567634
I don't give a fuck anyway, my white uncle went to jail for raping other white women, hoping one of them was your mother
>>
>>5569108
Lol
>>
File: 1450106115503.jpg (87 KB, 700x402) Image search: [Google]
1450106115503.jpg
87 KB, 700x402
>>5567416
>all black people twerk and speak with AY HOL UP dialect
>thinking they are innately black activities
>NO ITS THE GAYS THAT ARE RACIST!
yeah try again familia
>>
>>5563766
Im bi and i hate niggers for committing higher crime per capita than any other race in the us, and having a shitty disgusting culture.

Lotsa flaming nigs here in houston too, they probably earn the abuse
>>
File: 1451811444110.png (807 KB, 847x1045) Image search: [Google]
1451811444110.png
807 KB, 847x1045
Liberal trannies get what they deserve when they support nigs at least
>>
File: 1451800691278.jpg (420 KB, 1439x953) Image search: [Google]
1451800691278.jpg
420 KB, 1439x953
>>5571160
Wrong pic
>>
>>5571160
>>5571166
I hope you die in a car crash real quick
>>
>>5563766
I don't understand why you think LGBT despise black people. My bf is black and I love every inch of him. I think it's gay white tops that must have it out for the gay black community. Competition breeds hostility as they say :p
>>
File: 1451761601884.jpg (464 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1451761601884.jpg
464 KB, 1200x838
>>5571190
Thats not very progressive of you anon. We need a progressive society free of hate :)
>>
>>5571147
So I am responsible for a crime that I don't support, and whose I could have been a victim just because I'm black.
I hate you.
>>
File: 1443809924596.png (248 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1443809924596.png
248 KB, 596x628
>>5571190
I love how fucked up most sjw's are. Some of them are straight up evil people(or at least deranged and dangerous) but they're really passive aggressive and bitter.
>>
File: Yuri.jpg (41 KB, 319x378) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.jpg
41 KB, 319x378
>>5563766

OP pic is giving massive anxiety about my Nintendogs German Shepard from almost ten years ago. I think his name was Marty or something. Whatever his name was he definitely has fleas by now.
>>
>>5571238
You're calling me hateful while all I did is defend something.
you're the hateful one obviously, you're a racist
You really are fucked up, you don't even make sense for yourself
>>
>>5571222
>Salon
>Shalom
Coincidence?
>>
The truth of the matter is, gay blacks on average are whiny as fuck. They hate white men, they hate gay white men, and they just don't shut up about "injustices" as if we ain't got shit to deal with. More annoying than any gay white twink I've ever encountered - and you can imagine how annoying they get. Being gay, we all fucking have to deal with nonsense, there's no need to try and 'one up' others to prove your oppression or some retarded shit.

Otherwise, I know a chill gay black dude who don't give a fuck about all that trash and is best bro to hang out with. Whiny dudes like OP - everyone fucking hates regardless of sexuality.
>>
File: 1451286002538.jpg (64 KB, 608x391) Image search: [Google]
1451286002538.jpg
64 KB, 608x391
>>5571236
You suffer the consequences of the inadequacy of your race, and your vile self pitying culture.
Until you prove yourself as a worthy outlier, you will be treated with the same caution as any other cement ape

>>5571242
That wasnt me son. It is nice to see how quickly you bleeding heart libcucks turn to wishing death upon others though.
>>
File: 1429665956891.jpg (20 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1429665956891.jpg
20 KB, 319x475
>OP: HEY ALL WHITE PEOPLE WHY DO YOU HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE?

Fucking christ, go back to tumblr OP.
>>
>>5571261
>You suffer the consequences of the inadequacy of your race, and your vile self pitying culture.
Until you prove yourself as a worthy outlier, you will be treated with the same caution as any other cement ape
You're absolutely disgusting
How about you go out and shout this out in the street instead?
>>
I am into black guys but I wonder if black guys are into white trannies like me?
>>
>>5571261
>That wasnt me son. It is nice to see how quickly you bleeding heart libcucks turn to wishing death upon others though.
Hopefully you get run over by a car too
>>
>>5563766
>the lgbt despises black people, and are extremely racist towards black gays

You're on 4chan, which is not in any way a reflection of reality. 4chan hates everyone and everything, but blacks definitely rank among the highest hated groups. Get over it or go somewhere else.

>the reason they dislike black people is because black people are homophobic and attack gay people

False, see above statement, but the second part of your statement is true, blacks DO attack gays IRL at an astonishing rate.

>most white gays don't have to worry about black homophobia since it has absolutely zero affect on their lives

And this is why I don't surround myself by black people IRL. It's a decision based off pragmatism and not welcoming violence on myself. That's something that your culture has to address.

>black gays face 90% of the black homophobic abuse

Online, maybe, but again IRL you face more, but that's largely due to what other blacks do, not what /lgbt/ does.
>>
>>5569108
wow you sure told me ;^)
ouch
>>
>>5571261
Well, I'll always treat you as a cemen ape just so you know
>>
>>5571290
No thanks senpai, nigs are violent. You see unlike white people who are civilized, pavement apes will attack others over hurt feefees. Poor impulse control, ya know?

>>5571306
Youre not doing much to disprove the other fellows observation, friendo
>>
>>5571344
>civilized
>racist
pick one
>>
>>5571342
>semen ape
go on...

>>5571344
>civilized
>racist
pick 0-2
>>
>>5571344
>Youre not doing much to disprove the other fellows observation, friendo
Sorry I didn't know I was in charge of educating you
>>
>>5571261
>You suffer the consequences of the inadequacy of your race
What year do you live in exactly
>>
>>5571349
>>5571356
Sorry libcucks, your favorite buzzword doesnt have any weight anymore. You and your handlers need ti find something new quick to stop arguments.
>>
File: 1453140863899.jpg (164 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1453140863899.jpg
164 KB, 800x651
>>5571387
>>
>>5571390
>this much delusion
You'll eventually go to jail for thinking that way, I'll let the poor justice of your country take charge of your racist ass
>>5571400
Same for you, you racist
>>
>>5571390
uwotm8
>>
>>5571408
>go to jail for having an opinion, regardless of whether or not i act on it
Liberals truly do hate free speech. Go to the united cuckdom where you belong
>>
>>5571147
>i hate niggers for committing higher crime per capita than any other race in the us

this is a lie, you hate blacks but this is just what you use to justify your hatred.
>>
>>5571166
so north africans are black now?
>>
>>5571336
>You're on 4chan, which is not in any way a reflection of reality.
>i-it's only only on 4chan

>blacks DO attack gays IRL at an astonishing rate.

yes, and the vast majority of these victims are black gays, a group you also dont really care for.

>And this is why I don't surround myself by black people IRL. It's a decision based off pragmatism and not welcoming violence on myself.

uhh what? Most white people already dont live around blacks not just white gays, most whites do not live near black people and never have, it's not really a choice they personally made most of the time.

>Online, maybe, but again IRL you face more, but that's largely due to what other blacks do, not what /lgbt/ does.

what?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.