[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for my transition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1430208577893.jpg (59 KB, 387x627) Image search: [Google]
1430208577893.jpg
59 KB, 387x627
Tips for my transition?
>>
>>4301023
Kill yourself.
>>
>>4301028
/thread
>>
don't dress like a slutty anime character
>>
Lose weight, and real girls don't dress like that.
>>
>>4301067
>lose weight
bigot
>>
>>4301023
I'll keep it real.

If you want to transition you have to know this: Your aesthetics and body type isn't going to be a smooth transition from man to woman.

But if you truly feel as if you are a woman in a mans body and that is the life you should be living, I advise you to speak to a therapist or someone to help assist you in the process and take you on the proper path.
>>
File: 1633405902.jpg (51 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1633405902.jpg
51 KB, 600x338
>>4301023
Not bad, would fuck.
>>
>lose weight
>get normal cloths
>Grow out hair
>start whoremones
>wear clothing that actually fits your body

seriously. the fucking cloths you nigger
Transitioning is not a quick thing. but all those things will help. Weight should help a bit. i started a diet 2 weeks ago and already 7 lbs down and i am looking more fem
>>
>>4301023
Don't.
>>
>>4301023
Sweetheart no. Don't show your midriff when you're that overweight and not on hormones to shift body fat. You literally have a visibly male beer belly and waist-shape with the skirt pulled up to hide it. I'd suggest waist training and diet for now.

http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/img/mxc/110526_plus-size-dress.jpg

Wear stuff like that. It puts less emphasis on the problem areas of your body and conveys the sort of blatant, traditional femininity I think you're trying for here... but without the cosplay wig and badly-fitting anime getup. Also, you should grow out your hair or get a more realistic wig.

Seriously, 6 all that shit at least until it looks a bit better on you. I assume you're not trying to embarrass yourself after all.
>>
lol OP, usin /cgl/ bad cosplay pic
lurk some other boards /lgbt/, most are fun
>>
File: puking.jpg (41 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
41 KB, 600x407
>>4301023
>>
On top of loosing some weight around the waist, corset train to narrow it some more.

more realistic wig.

Take a look at what clothes the gals around your age in your area are wearing. Get ones like them.
>>
I smell bait...
>>
>>4301023
transit your dick in my ass asap
>>
>>4301023
Throw away everything you're wearing, wig and all.
Begin again w what you've got

Major tip for transitioning?
>HRT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.