[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont need to come out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pride.png (6 KB, 344x147) Image search: [Google]
pride.png
6 KB, 344x147
Im pan and the only people ive come out to is my 2 closet friends. My boyfriend and family dont even know. Im still the same person i havent changed at all. anyone else agree?
>>
Then why are you discussing this on an Independent-Taiwan meme telnet bulletin board system?
>>
Well its nobodies business, some would also argue nobody cares, but I guess it depends on how gay you are. I'd hate to be full blown gay and in the closet, but as a very slightly bi man its pretty much necessary.
>>
>1) I don't like being an accomplice to a lie or a falsity.
If someone makes it clear that they consider me straight and I don't correct them, I am enabling a falsehood.
Your parents do not have it in their mind that you have no sexuality until told, at least not yet, they assume you straight, and I'm fucking not.

>2) You're dropping the other shoe yourself when you come out
You're very lucky if you never felt the need to be closeted. Hiding your habits, scared about someone finding out. It's a huge relief to put all that shit to an end.

>3) Out gay people change opinions
If someone in your immediate family comes out at as, generally, unless they're very strictly religion, we see that their views on homosexuality tend to soften.
So many times I see comments or hear them like 'Well, *I* don't see any faggots in *my* town!' or they only see really flaming ones, but hell, maybe their opinions would change if they knew the person who cuts their lunchmeat every week was a faggot, or that go see Doctor Dyke when their child has a cold.
This depends on if you feel the responsibility to live life as a protest.
>>
>>5555150
>Im still the same person i havent changed at all.
To you, not to them.
>>
>>5555150
I'd imagine your bf wouldn't even give a shit.
He might laugh about the pansexual thing since it's sort of special snowflakey, but given that like 99% of straight girls identify as bi these days it's really not a big deal.
>>
You don't really need to come out.
Like what >>5555535 said, nobody would really care. Unless you're asked or something.
>>
>>5555150
>pan
you're bi
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.