[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like a girl and im a gay guy ive known her for a long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1438318942861.jpg (207 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1438318942861.jpg
207 KB, 1080x720
I like a girl and im a gay guy

ive known her for a long time but have begin seeing her only recently

Ive never been with her sober, we were always drunk but I feel she is really special
I told her everything there was to tell about me and she did too

we kissed a couple times nothing more, but I cant say I really liked it
I dont think she turns me on at all (she is very pretty for a woman)
but im constantly thinking about her

I feel in love allthough we met in 5 occasions (always drunk)

she is pretty "liberal" so I dont think she would have much trouble in having a friends with benefits kind of relation
but I dont know If I want that, Im not sure I can give her what she wants in a man (she is bi btw)

the only thing I know for sure is that I want to keep being his friend

pic unrelated
>>
>>5525963
gz you're prob kinsey 5 bi.
>>
>>5525972
I hate the p0ssi
its gross

im a top btw, and if id get horny enough I could do it (like I could do any other disgusting "fetish")
>>
>>5525963
gay guy here. I have a very close female friend just like that. we went through that whole teenage sexual experimentation phase together, despite the fact that i'm gay. but she's still just a friend. (funny sidenote, she's bi, too)

I think the problem here is that you expect yourself to feel more for her, even though you really don't. Even with that friend of mine, I didn't have sex with her because I was attracted to her, we only did it because we were (unhealthily) close. I love her deeply, but not in the same way at all I could love a man.

you didn't even enjoy doing anything sexual with her, you just enjoy her presence and companionship.
>>
>>5526000
fuck

thats it

thanks man for the insight

im gonna fuck her and kiss her deeply anyway if I get the chance although I mgiht regret it
she has a bf
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.