[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is he /lgbt/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1449069777159.jpg (96 KB, 384x447) Image search: [Google]
1449069777159.jpg
96 KB, 384x447
> Have guy friend
> Handsome, amazing individual.
> Not a lot going on career wise but he works hard and is trying to build his life.
> Smart, funny.
> Every little thing he does is just amazing. His smiles, body language, laugh, attitude, they all set me on fire.
> Talk together all the time, kinda best friends.
> He's currently going through some shit. Texting me about it.
> He's hurting/upset and I can't help him.
> Just want to go over there and hold him. Tell him everything is alright.
> He's not interested in me like that.
> He'll never be interested in me like that.
> I'll never be with him.
> Why even live?

Everyone has someone they can't have, but they want terribly. Who is he /lgbt/?
>>
>>5517750
>Who is he?
Sam. He is a boy who lived down the street. We were both raised in a small town to stay in our yards, and we did not meet until one day we did. How? I'd have to ask him. I was college age and he two years younger-- we were both 120 lbs and 5'7". I was pale with chin-length dirty blonde hair: an intellectual and a hermit. He was paler than me, to my jealousy, with shoulder-length raven black hair: he wore polo shirts and blue jeans. He knew how to grow a garden and was always reading something. He drew zombies and dark things. These were torn up by his parents, so I kept them safe for him. His father worked at a college and could have paid his tuition. He left his Amish home cooking and when I spent time with him, he reeked of cheap cigarettes and cheaper food. I wanted to take care of him, but it would have taken him away from his job.
>>
File: images (69).jpg (19 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
images (69).jpg
19 KB, 311x311
>>5517920
>>
>>5517920
sounds like you dodged a bullet
>>
>>5517750
Goddammit :c I am not gonna do this, I don't want to feel that feel, fuk u!
>>
>>5517750
I was the straight friend in this situation. After a breakup with a girl I dated for around 8 months he said he would come over to comfort me and hang out. He got me to cuddle him with some alcohol and slow escalation. I was so heartbroken and feeling so awful that I didn't resist like I should have. We cuddled for maybe 30 minutes and I'm pretty sure I cried for a bit. I wasn't really that into it but I was drunk. He ended up rubbing my thighs and crotch and it made me hard. I mean if anybody touches you down there you're going to get hard. He asked if he could suck me off and I said yes because I was drunk and had a hardon. It was pretty terrible and I remember frowning a lot and thinking of my ex, I can't even remember what he was like or if he was enjoying it. After I came I immediately started feeling really ashamed and even worse than before. I remember looking down at him and seeing my cum on his lips and wanting to throw up. I left right away and started avoiding him and not responding to his messages. I haven't had a conversation of more than a few words with him in maybe 3 or 4 years now even though for a while he was my best friend. When I see him I can't even look him in the eye and I still feel disgusted about the whole thing.
>>
>>5517750
I think most gay men have somebody like that from growing up. The odds that the cute boy in your class is also gay are pretty low.
>>
>>5517750
anon tell me more about your friend I want to know more
>>
>>5518291
I could have influenced his life for the better.
>>
>>5519997
The odds that any perfect cute guy is also gay is pretty low
>>
File: screams externally.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
screams externally.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>5517920
>I was pale with chin-length dirty blonde hair: an intellectual and a hermit. He was paler than me, to my jealousy, with shoulder-length raven black hair

That one hit too close to home
>>
He's my ex-fiance. I came out to him recently after spending our whole 8+ year long relationship trying as hard as I could to convince myself and the world that I was a normal cis, heterosexual woman (instead of a bi FTM). Transitioning was a dealbreaker for our relationship, but I finally got to the point where I realized I had to be honest with myself or I probably wouldn't make it until my next birthday without an hero-ing. I'm still so fucking in love with him, but now we can't ever be together. He's going to find me physically repulsive. It's killing me.

I can't stop thinking about the dog we'll never raise together in the house we'll never build together; the trip to Japan that we put off and will now never take together; how we'll never drive out to the country and go berry-picking together and then come home and bake a pie together again; how he'll never again give me one of those hugs that made me feel like we were so close and fit together so perfectly that we were two halves of a single person. I can't stop obsessing over all of these little details.

I wish I could be happier about the fact that I'm finally starting to transition, but it almost doesn't feel worth it to have given up the relationship I had for. I tried so fucking hard to make myself just NOT be trans for the sake of our relationship, but it didn't work out so well. Fuck this thread and these feels.
>>
A friend of a friend. That's all he was when I met him and that's all he is now. When I met him I was in high school and I fell in love with him so hard that I would spend all day thinking about him sometimes.

He was openly bi. I was still closeted. I could swear that he was flirting with me a couple of times. I had so little to be afraid of coming out. All of my friends and family where so accepting. If only I had had the guts back then to have just come out and asked him on a date it would have happened. I know because he told me a month and a half ago when I asked him out.

He is in an (heterosexual) open marriage with a kid now. He's underemployed and just scraping by, and has given up on his dreams of getting a phd and teaching. When i asked him to go out with me he told me that when he was a teenager he got taken advantage of by some older guy, and it made him lose all desire to be with men.

In some ways, I wish he had told me that he was just pretending to be bi for attention. I wish I could have asked him out back then only to figure out he was straight. Now I am faced with the torment of knowing that the only thing that kept me from my dream relationship was my own cowardice.
>>
He is Russian, I am French. He is in his thirties, I'm 20.
I never give much attention to my needs and wanted to help him.
And I helped him, and I wanted him. And we had sex. But I was too young, he said.
We had more sex. But he was afraid of a relationship.
But he changed his mind as it became apparent that marriage was the only way he was going to be able to stay here.
And I questioned him for months on his intentions. He gave half-answers until saying he wanted an open relationship and showed me a future where I'd be an impoverished cinderella cuck.
I said no. By then I was estranged from all my friends. Two months later we met again.
No sex, but it felt like a new chapter. I asked. He said no because he needs someone who has a good situation.
But he let me sleep by his side, give him the same massages I always did, kiss his neck and nibble his ear as I always did.
And I exploded when he provocatively asked me what some sex terms he had received from some whore on grindr meant.
So I fuck my brain into his prefered contortionist position of "we're best friends".
And then he comes to me again, marriage etc. I love you platonically he says, the sexual aspect will come back once you've lost your child face.
He calls me hysterical when I punch a hole in his sofa because I was so angry at him not answering to me when in tears I was asking him if this was the last time we would see each other when I said "no" and he said he'd leave for a country he would die alone in as he had no other alternative.
But I came back as always. He snuggled up to me in bed in pain. We slept with the lights on. He said he felt like snakes were strangling him. I massaged him to sleep.

Kissed his neck and cried, with no witnesses.

And now the solitude is just too much. I feel hungry all the time, and I also feel hungry for attention, for interaction.
I go out at 3 AM and have happy tears in my eyes when the first tramp asks for a cigarette. I want death, or him. Or both. Yes, both
>>
>breathing
>>
File: 1450298939788.png (117 KB, 482x484) Image search: [Google]
1450298939788.png
117 KB, 482x484
>who is he
hes the one reading this thread in bed with me right now
>>
> His standards are so low but still not low enough to settle for me.
> I'll never be with him.
> Why even live?
>>
*she
You shit lord
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.