[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only gay guy not attracted to butts? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 499x333) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 499x333
Am I the only gay guy not attracted to butts?

I don't dislike buttsecks, but whenever I see a photo of a butt with people drooling over it, I find it weird. Especially "bubble butts", they look fucking weird. I'm usually just apathetic towards the butt, but stereotypical "nice" butts are fucking weird and don't turn me on in the slightest.
>>
>>5520250
>(mostly) straight, butt guy here...
I like butts, obv. but I do think some ppl get rather silly over it in the threads around here. It's like breasts, peens, vags, or any other feature: they can be different looking and still be attractive. They don't have to be a specific way to be attractive. They can also be unattractive, even the butts that have the features that one would think would make the attractive -again, just like an other feature. It's all very subjective.

One thing I have noticed is sometimes the masc4masc gays who supposedly hate anything that is feminine will be fawning over a great looking butt that looks very feminine to me. It's like the only thing that makes it look not fem is the underwear it's covered in. And the masc gays seem completely oblivious to this.
>>
>>5520327
Furthering my belief that masc4masc men really are just fully of internal homophobia. Nothing wrong being masculine and liking masculine guys, but there's a certain attitude with masc4masc douchebags.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.