[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to all the MTF's out there. >how old were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: mac-demarco-portable-355x285.jpg (24 KB, 355x285) Image search: [Google]
mac-demarco-portable-355x285.jpg
24 KB, 355x285
Question to all the MTF's out there.

>how old were you when you decided to transition?
>Are you passing? If not, why?
>Did you deny your transsexualism at first? Why?
>Sexual preference?
>Occupation?
>Any mental illnesses?
>>
Nope, not really trying to yet. Six months on HRT. Gonna go out in girlmode with my boyfriend for the first time in January, so we'll see how that goes. He tells me I look nice and should be able to pass but I think he's hugboxing me
Yeah, because being trans sucks. It got to the point where my life was miserable enough that I couldn't justify not transitioning anymore.
>Sexual preference?
boys desu
>Occupation?
Chemistry major, taking a few semesters off though since depression was holding me back a lot and my financial aid ran out anyway. Looking to graduate Spring 2017. Unemployed atm but gonna start job searching for a shitty job in the meantime soon
>Any mental illnesses?
Diagnosed with dysthymia (chronic depression), but I think that was just a symptom of gender dysphoria since I've been feeling amazing since starting HRT
>>
>>5473706
18, yes, never, bi, museum assistant/wedding photog, anorexia
>>
File: 1392052336616.jpg (112 KB, 1617x1269) Image search: [Google]
1392052336616.jpg
112 KB, 1617x1269
>>5473706
I knew I had to at 10. Tried to get on hormones at 15, got told I had to wait 'til 18.
no. Bashed and dumped into conversion therapy when 19.
Didn't tell anybody, but didn't deny either. The few who asked, I told.
>Sexual preference?
bisexual
>Occupation?
farmer
>Any mental illnesses?
yes, PTSD from how I was treated by others.
>>
>>5473706

>>how old were you when you decided to transition?
I knew it was what I wanted around 15, but didn't know how to get on hormones until I was 23 and didn't know if it would do enough after 18.
>>Are you passing? If not, why?
no, 7 months full-dose hrt and still working on voice and electrolysis.
>>Did you deny your transsexualism at first? Why?
no one really confronted me about it but most figured it out. I was mostly afraid of losing my family and friends and didn't want to be outcast so I tried to suppress it
>>Sexual preference?
straight
>>Occupation?
unemployed, previously hard labor and retail
>>Any mental illnesses?
just wanting to be female in the first place
>>
because i put zero effort into transitioning
not really. i did deny being a gay man in my early teens because i didn't want people to think i am weird
>Sexual preference?
straight (into men)
>Occupation?
none
>Any mental illnesses?
except being a tranny? none
>>
File: CharlezeTheron.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CharlezeTheron.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>5473706

yes, but I keep getting outed by family
yes, from 14 until 19. used to be mormon.
>Sexual preference?
bisexual
>Occupation?
engineer
>Any mental illnesses?
none, but i had a bout of suicidal depression during denial, which drove me to transition to survive
>>
Yes
Yes, tried to deny it cause the whole transition thing is a bit of a pain in the ass.
>Sexual preference?
Straight
>Occupation?
Nursing student working as a PCA
>Any mental illnesses?
Nope
>>
19, got skittles at 21.
Yes.
Yes, because I was scared and times were different back then.
Bi, mostly hetero.
/Tg/ Industry.
Depression.
>>

Just started

Not yet, I can kinda pull off androgynous.

Yep, I over compensated in typically male activities like martial arts. Thought I was gay(kinda am, just for the laddies)so I pushed it out. Turns out I am a butteful feme butterfly.

>Sexual preference?

Human

>Occupation?

Network engineer

>Any mental illnesses?

Autism spectrum and dysthimia.
>>
>>5474796
>tg industry
So, fetish pron?
>>
>>5474833
No, tabletop games:

>>/Tg/
>>
>>5474861
Neat, what sort? CCGs? Board games? Tabletop role playing?
>>
>>5474868
Minis games & RPGs.

I've run into a few other trannies in this industry as well. We just don't seem to make as big of a fucking deal about as the video game industry trannies.
>>
File: 1451614965981.jpg (49 KB, 330x465) Image search: [Google]
1451614965981.jpg
49 KB, 330x465
>>5473706
23, but for complicated reasons I started hrt at 25

not enough time on hrt yet plus I am getting electrolysis so i have to grow my facial hair out to do it

Yes, more than anyone ever. I became a literal dare devil to hide my feelings. I did it because at the time I didn't even know transition was a thing.

>Sexual preference?
men with big cocks

>Occupation?
none at the moment

>Any mental illnesses?
OCD
>>
>>5474402
Is it just me or am I seeing more and more other mormons on 4chan recently?
Also just curious but did you go on a mission?
>>
>>5474883
I imagine most video game trans people don't want to draw undue attention to themselves either, despite there being several very attention-hungry individuals in the video game industry.
>>
>>5473706

16. Had to start at 18 cause reasons.
It's hard to tell. I'd say no because I still retain some masculine features and I don't feel my voice passes. Going by what I've seen though, I'd say I pass somewhat. I've been ma'amed by strangers multiple times while in boy mode or andro mode.
Yes. My parents were Jehovah's witnesses and my dad was extremely overbearing about it to the point where my mom almost left him. There was a lot of talk about sin and Armageddon crammed into my head from an early age and I spent a good portion of my adolescence dreading that the latter would come and I'd be destroyed for liking boys and wanting to be a girl. The common portrayals of trans people on TV and movies back in the 90s and early 2000s didn't help either.
>>Sexual preference?
Bisexual.
>>Occupation?
College undergraduate.
>>Any mental illnesses?
Mostly depression and anxiety. I was bullied a lot for my appearance in elementary and middle school and it left me struggling with body dysmorphia. It's more under control now that I'm on hormone therapy, but I still deal with certain symptoms. Things like constantly checking your appearance in the mirror, noticing negative changes that may or may not actually be there, having highs and lows where you'll feel good about your appearance one day and awful the next.
>>
File: Mime.(HTF).full.806580.jpg (65 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
Mime.(HTF).full.806580.jpg
65 KB, 550x733
15 - started at 18
my voice isn't, i can though i think
>Did you deny your transsexualism at first?
Why?
not as a kid
i had a time in high school where i was trying to push the idea out of my head, but it was brief and i wasn't exactly in denial, i just didn't see an option for about a year, not like i didnt think about it all but i didnt know what to do
>Sexual preference?
womens
>Occupation?
student
>Any mental illnesses?
umm nothing i know of but i am far from a perfect person
>>
>>5473706
I decided to transition at 12 but didn't actually do it until I was 17.

I pass.

I didn't deny it, but I knew I had to overcompensate and keep it a secret until I turned 18.

Bi

None

I got diagnosed with depression when I was younger. I have no interest in seeking diagnoses.
>>
>>5473706
Was 13
Passing aside from tiny tits
Because I was a dumbass 13 year old
Pretty much gay
Self-employed ;)
Borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>5474886
>did you go on a mission?
almost. I was 2 weeks from departure to training. I had just gone to the temple and realized it was all bullshit (they do secret handshakes and chanting and shit).

If I had gone I probably wouldn't have come back.

>Is it just me or am I seeing more and more other mormons on 4chan recently?

there was a thing within the church recently where basically one of the sections of the book of mormon that was "translated" by Joseph Smith from a mummy's burial papyrus turned out to be totally wrong. I guess that's lead to lot's of mormons leaving as of recent; not to mention the word has spread about transsexuals, so they're not totally sheltered from the idea of transitioning now.
>>
Just started this year, I'm a month in at 27

Not really, just started. However I have been mistaken for a girl long before I started transitioning.

No. I've never had anyone in person tell me I was wrong to do it and pretty much everyone in my family is supportive of it.

>Sexual preference?
Pansexual, have a girlfriend.

>Occupation?
Mailroom at an insurance company. Going into bartending.

>Any mental illnesses
Nothing officially diagnosed.
>>
still boymode, not enough time on hrt yet
yes, because i wanted to be normal, being trans is shit
>Sexual preference?
guys
>Occupation?
student
>Any mental illnesses?
social anxiety
>>
20, almost 21
no and probably never will thanks to ogre-tier genetics and being sheltered from lgbt stuff throughout my teens by my parents
nah as soon as I learned about it it clicked with me and I realised my parents had figured it out years and years ago and had been trying to set me on the path to normiedom
>Sexual preference?
bi
>Occupation?
STEM student
>Any mental illnesses?
depression, also my dad's side of the family has serious schizophrenia which my sister has inherited, probably doesn't bode well for me
>>
>>5473706
15. Before then I was vaguely aware that some people got "sex changes" but all the examples were of poorly passing old men.
Pass, but only because cis people are blind to anything but obvious hons. I'm just ugly.
I thought I was just gay for wanting to be a girl. I was heavily in denial because the only visible examples of transwomen I had were hon-tier hbs-ers and most information online in the early-mid 2000s catered to them.
>>Sexual preference?
Males (including transwomen, but not ciswomen)
>>Occupation?
Digital artist (3D mostly, but I do some illustration work as well)
>>Any mental illnesses?
Bipolar type II, Gender Dysphoria, Homosexuality, Social Anxiety Disorder
>>
>>5473859
Why do you post so much
>>
Androgynous, ffs scheduled for 2016, hopefully full pass then. Why cause my voice is too male and my bone structure just isn't good enough facially
Well not really. I spent more time denying my attraction to men during my teen years. I just sort of didn't think about gender until after 18.
Guys
Dentistry
Nope
>>
File: wow.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>5477858
Sigh, it kinda sucks that I'm gonna have to eventually leave the church too because of this stuff. Guess it's better to have yourself be happy than to basically live lieing to yourself.
>>

Because my retarded therapist is the one of few in my country and will give me HRT after almost a year of visiting her

Because I was scared of transitioning. Mostly about weekly shots of estrogen, but I'm not afraid of needles anymore

>Sexual preference?
Guys

>Occupation?
High school for adults, work at a shitty computer service near my home

>Any mental illnesses?
Probably depression, but it's due to a dypshoria. Since I started to correct things, my mental health improved by 600%. And I'm not joking. Before I sleept for about a 12 hours a day, cut myself, tried to kill myself 4 times. Now I'm even able to laugh, lol.
>>
What a cute guy. I hope he's not trans.
>>
I don't know because I haven't attempted it yet. Going to wait for more boymode fail before I do try
Realized I was trans at 14 but tried to man it up because I was at a all boy catholic school. I didn't want to stick out
>Sexual preference?
I'm willing to fuck anyone as long as they're attractive
>Occupation?
Currently looking for any shitty job to pay for weed and skittles
>Any mental illnesses?
Probably agp
>>
Nope because i realized it less then 2 months ago so i haven't taken many steps.
Hell yeah, it was easier to deny then to accept it. But then it got too bad that i had to accept it or kill myself so i chose this.
>Sexual preference?
Bisexual
>Occupation?
Student in Marine Biology, plan on going into nursing.
>Any mental illnesses?
Not that i know of besides the trans-gendered thing if you count that as a mental illness, cause it feels like that sometimes.
>>
>>5473706
wanted to at 16 decided with financial independence at 25
still working through the red tape to start transition, probably won't ever pass unless modern science can make a mutant gorilla face feminine
all the time, conservative extended family of Russian orthodox Catholics, shitty low class neighbourhood upbringing and seeing british medical shows with trans patients and being scared to become that
>Sexual preference?
Men
>Occupation?
Retail
>Any mental illnesses?
Bipolar, borderline schizo, depression
>>
File: 21.png (1 MB, 618x941) Image search: [Google]
21.png
1 MB, 618x941
>>5473706
Eighteen.

Yes.

Yes, I grew up in a conservative home with a homophobic father.

>Sexual preference?
Straight

>Occupation?
Student

>Any mental illnesses?
Bi-polar schizophrenia runs in my family and I'm pretty paranoid so I'm cautious of that, but no.
>>
>>5473706

>I was about 17
>Yeah, i am. i've been on HrT since i was 18
>i wouldn't say i denied it , i thought i should think about trans alot before i would transition
>i'm into girls & guys
>The rotten apple doesn't either fall far from the oak
>>
>>5473706
Around 17
I think so? I don't really see it but no one ever calls me sir and people are always surprised to learn I'm trans.
Not really. I didn't know you could transition for the longest time. And then when I did know, I had other things going on before I could really consider it
>Sexual preference?
id say bi but I'm pretty sure I like girls more.
>Occupation
Barista
>Any mental illnesses
Not that I'm aware of
>>
you're fucking retarded if you do this

1. you aren't going to look like a woman, even that kike jenner couldn't make himself look like a woman and he's got lotsa money

2. you'll fuck your body over with all kinds of weird fucking medication. you should be really cautious with meds anyways in all situations and especially doctors. you're fucking with your hormones you stupid fuck

3. when you inevitably become an old man with plastic tits in your old age you're going to look even shittier than the average elderly woman.

4 everyone is laughing at you, and people who aren't secretly think you're fucking weird but just aren't saying anything about it

5 it will become the only defining part of your life that anyone recognizes. obvious

I don't hate trannys but I do think you all have mental problems, and a lot of you have autism which probably isn't just a coincidence. There was a time I wanted to be a woman too but I blocked that shit out, and although I'll probably never get over it thinking about the reality of what it would be like reminds me why I won't ever do it

anyways fuck you guys nigger nigger child rape
>>
>>5480683
thank you for the expert opinion
>>
>>5480683
Just because you're an unpassable hon that decided to repress your identity doesn't mean you have to take your frustration out on everyone who embraces it. Live and let live, bro. :)
>>
File: 1451472957121.png (34 KB, 298x268) Image search: [Google]
1451472957121.png
34 KB, 298x268
I decided to at 17, but my parents made me wait until I was 18. It was frustrating.
Totally. Even though I have days that I feel self conscious or ugly, I never tell myself that I don't pass. I'm stealth at work and socially.
Yep. I always knew I was a girl, from a very young age, but when I discovered transgenderism I tried to repress those feelings so I wouldn't be a freak. Went to a therapist from 15-17 trying to deny it. She talked sense into me.
>Sexual preference?
Women.
>Occupation
I'm an administrator in an office.
>Any mental illnesses?
Anxiety. I mostly have physical conditions.
>>
Decided to at 17 couldn't until 18
1 month in desu
Because coming out is embarrassing as fuck. If I had sucked it up I probably could've started hormones at 14 ;_;
>Sexual preference?
Boys
>Occupation?
Student. Hopefully going to start studying in Japan my 3rd year.
>Any mental illnesses?
Aside from the trans? Not that I know of. But schizophrenia runs in my family.
>>
>>5474402
>>5474886
>>5477858
>>5480095
A-Are you guys in SLC? W-We should hang out. I'm not down with the LDS, but it'd be nice to meet other people here. I don't really have any friends here.
>>
19 but I couldn't do anything until I was 20 and had financial independance.

Yes It took time but now I am.

Yes, I was bullied at secondary school, additionally only trannies I'd seen were those creeps on Jerry springer or much older transwomen. so I had a
"No I refuse to accept I'm one of those."

>Sexual preference?
Bi, in a long term relationship with a guy however.

>Occupation?
Scientist/Researcher (Immunology)

>Any mental illnesses?
I was depressed prior to my transition aswell as having an eating disorder Anorexic however I've overcome that now.
>>
>>5473706

Because of my ugly face
How can someone not deny it? It's natural to question these things
>Sexual preference?
Boys or dominant girls i guess
>Occupation?
NEEThood
>Any mental illnesses?
Gender Dysphoria
>>
>>5481040
Sorry friendo, I'm from southern california. I do go to Utah like every christmas to celebrate christmas with my mom's family, but even then we porb couldn't meet up. Sorry anon :(
>>
>>5473706
Not yet but I'm hopeful, it's only been 5 months
I did, because I was afraid of my family (especially my brother)
>>Sexual preference?
No preference
>>Occupation?
University student
>>Any mental illnesses?
Vaguely defined anxiety problems
>>
>>5480095
why would that be a bad thing? have you ever been to the temple? holy shit, they whip out a lot of weird shit quick.

oh, and god's not even real
>>5481040
no
>>
File: feelbonaci sequence.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
feelbonaci sequence.png
107 KB, 841x797
>>5481914
>why would that be a bad thing?
Cause I have a ton of friends from church, plus most of my mom's side of the family is mormon. So when I leave I basically say goodbye to them.

>oh, and god's not even real
>*tips fedora back*
Do u even have a testimony m8?
>>
>>5473706
19 but figured this out when I was 13
I could but I'm waiting until I've been on the stuff for a year and had electrolysis. Until then, boymode.
Yup. Looked online for information, found lots of hons and fetishists.
>Sexual preference?
Bisexual.
>Occupation?
Student with a part time job.
>Any mental illnesses?
I'm a male to female transsexual.
>>
>>5481933
>Cause I have a ton of friends from church, plus most of my mom's side of the family is mormon. So when I leave I basically say goodbye to them.

yes anon, yes you do.Enjoy the company of your friends and family while you can, take your hormones, get electrolysis, then come out(or dont) when you can't pass as a man or about to get FFS. then say goodbye to you're friends and family.

do you think they will stay your friends? do you really think your family won't disown you? Do you think you won't be excommunicated instantly? there's nothing there for you, god or not.

>Do u even have a testimony m8?
lol I did up until I had to chant in a circle around an alter and give a guy a secret masonic handshake through a bed sheet with a hole in it

mormonism and transsexualism are not compatable, because the distinctly male and female bodies are sacred at the highest level. they'd sooner let you marry a man in the temple than go through as a woman.
>>
dunno lol
dunno
penis penis penis
._.
haha
>>
>>5473706
24,im not a clever girl, it took me a time to realize what was all those feelings.
yeah, people call me ma`am so i guess i pass
coz i thought that people will laugh at me :C
>Sexual preference?
bisexual lesbo
>Occupation?
currently working at post, droped off engineering sudies coz its not for me
>Any mental illnesses?
little bit of depression, but nothing had been diagnosed
>>
>>5473706

>How old were you when you decided to transition?
I started at 20, but I made the decision before that
Yes
Yes, I was afraid. I knew my father would disown me.
>>Sexual preference?
Bi
>Occupation?
Unemployed right now
>Any mental illnesses?
No, but it wouldn't surprise me if I was diagnosed with agoraphobia or something. I had a troubled childhood to say the least.
>>
>>5480683

>There was a time I wanted to be a woman too

Lol can you project your insecurities any harder?
>>
>>5482073
Yeah yeah, still gonna miss christmas at grandma's tho 2bh
>>
>>5480683
Another repressed tranny?

It's okay if you want to be a girl anon. It's not too late to fix your life and be happy
>>
Yes
I resisted from 17 to 21, when I realized that this is what I was and I didn't understand that trans != weird hon
>Sexual preference?
Hella gay
>Occupation?
CS student, but aspiring illustrator/concept artist
>Any mental illnesses?
Nope
>>
>5473706
around 20-21
I'm not full time due to man beard, but I get people thinking I'm a woman in guy mode.
Namely as I was in constant doubt, the "what if I'm not" and all that, plus I didn't even realise being trans was a thing until I was 18 or so.
>Sexual preference?
Men
>Occupation?
NEET
>Any mental illnesses?
Mild depression and major social anxiety.
>>
>>5473706
17 but started in my late 19

well, i think i pass cause i never get misgendered, but people often ask me why my voice is so deep, but i'm working on that !
Also a guy asked me out yesterday, and even if we slept on the same bed he didn't saw it so, feel good !

i didn't denied it, it was like i knew it since the beginning, but i asked myself a lot before thinking about transition

>Sexual preference?
bisexual

>Occupation?
game design major (i think this is the equivalent of a license in france but not sure) so basically video game industry

>Any mental illnesses?
no, or yeah maybe a little bit of dyslexia but don't know if it count as "mental illness"
>>
>>5473706
I still haven't desu
Only a few months on HRT
Never denied, but tried very hard to repress. Still try to repress it sometimes.
>Sexual preference?
I like girls.
>Occupation?
Been a NEET since I got fired from my old job awhile back.
>Any mental illnesses?
I dunno. Probably.
>>
I decided when I was... 14. Actually started at 18.
Occasionally. My voice kills it sometimes, gotta work on that.
Yes, I didn't want to be this. I wanted anything but this. But then I was crying every night knowing I was going to grow up male, and gave in.
>Sexual preference?
Asexual, but if I was forced to pick, guys. (So straight?)
>Occupation?
Student
>Any mental illnesses?
Mild autism. Nothing else diagnosed as of yet.
>>
no, because everything is terrible and my bones are worse.
of corushe! being a tranny blows senpai.
>Sexual preference?
i really don't care.
>Occupation?
unicuck
>Any mental illnesses?
depression, panic disorder
>>

16, but started at 27 because repression

No, I'm a pretty boy on mones though. I look like a repressed /femgen/ I'm at 4 months.

Of course, I wanted to be a cismale and not have to deal with this bullshit life of pain.

>Sexual preference?

Bisexual leaning very strongly towards women.

>Occupation?

Certified Transbian (STEM)

>Any mental illnesses?

Besides being trans? Probably an autist, but that's the same thing.
>>
File: snape.png (168 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
snape.png
168 KB, 500x647

Yes

Yes, didn't really know it was a thing and my mom had told me that men who like to wear women's clothing are weird and sick fetishists.

>Sexual preference?
Straight (I like men)

>Occupation?
Software Engineer

>Any mental illnesses?
Nope
>>
>>5473706
haven't yet, I hope to start this year/next year
Because I haven't tried yet, hopefully I can.
Yes, for 10 years. Because of fear, humiliation and lack of knowledge. I remember dressing as a girl for Halloween at elementary school and being picked on worse than ever before. That instilled humiliation.
I feared how my family would react, they're fairly conservative when it comes to this stuff
And lastly I discovered things like sissy stuff and transgender fetish porn, so my perception of what transgenderism was was highly distorted.
>Sexual preference?
Both fairly equally
>Occupation?
Food service
>Any mental illnesses?
None diagnosed, but I know from experience I've suffered depression and anxiety. Panic attacks are not fun.
>>

I started at 18, because of jumping through hoops

Can if I don't hide in hoodies all the time. Not sure why I'm scared, nobody has ever been mean to
me...

Sort of, I used to get in fights a lot before I transitioned

>Sexual preference?

Bisexual

>Occupation?

Temp work as a assembler at a factory

>Any mental illnesses?

Nope?
>>
>>5473706
Fine. I'll play.
I still live as a guy-- I just take some pills to look cuter.
No, but that's fine. Being a femboi is great. My nose would give me away if I legit tried to pass.
I can't remember.
>Sexual preference?
I am seeing a guy right now. I don't think chicks are into the femboi look.
>Occupation?
Computer programmer.$$$
>Any mental illnesses?
Borderline personality disorder (cutting/self harm in the past, depression, obsessive/invasive thoughts of killing myself) but I am on happy pills and I have a squeeze now. I am completely happy with who I am.
>>
>>5473706
yes mostly. i mean the main problem i have is that unfortunatly i still live with my parents who insist on still calling me my boy name and he, even though iv legally changed my name. I pass just fine until they blurt out HE or MATTHEW in front of everyone and then it gets super akward. I also have trouble properly expressing feminine mannserisms around them because they just make me super uncomfortable. I really need to move out T_T
>>Did you deny your transsexualism at first?
Why?
for 10 years because i was told to man up and stop being a sissy. Dad used to scare the shit out of me.
>>Sexual preference?
Used to like men 80% women 20% but then estrogen changed it to be the exact opposite.
>>Occupation?
college dropout. tried to transition while going to school and that was a bad idea.
>>Any mental illnesses?
im trans. being trans is literally a mental ilness whether you want to admit it to yourself or not
>>
I decided i wanted to transition at 10 and actually started at 16.
I am.
Never have. I was like a click in my head when i realized i could become a girl.
>Sexual preference?
Women.
>Occupation?
Waitress.
>Any mental illnesses?
Anxiety and depression both of which are now being medicated with great success.
>>
>>5496305
Why was transitioning while going to school a bad idea?
>>
>>5496338

You don't need a trip. I recognize you anyway.
>>
File: 1447014818983.jpg (478 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447014818983.jpg
478 KB, 1000x1000
Not yet. 6 months in and no idea. I guess ffs is probably needed. At least my boday passes though
Kinda. Decided to cut all my hair off and try being a straight male. Didn't work out so good
>Sexual preference?
Both, slightly leaning towards guys
>Occupation?
Cashier/Griller
>Any mental illnesses?
Nope
>>
>>5496792
for me personally i was hit with huge morning sickness symptoms every morning for like half a year, i wasnt being followed closely by an endo so my hormones were probably not the best and so i was pretty emotional, plus i thought that i would be able to just be strong and not worry about what other people think but everyone else in my class were straight of highschool dudebros who listened to skrillex and went partying. I stood out before hrt because i looked like a twink, things just got even more awkward as i got more and more girly and got boobs.

None of them said anything mean and most of the anxiety was in my head, but i should have known i would be too anxious to transition in a class of 30 dudebros. had panics attacks all the time before class, ended up getting super insomnia and missed a lot of school.

Got about 75% done my course and then had to drop out because retake fees were killing me and my sleep was a disaster.
>>
>>5473706
Ya
not really i guess
>>Sexual preference?
Men
>>Occupation?
student
>>Any mental illnesses?
chocolate addiction
>>
k
>>
>>5473706
Because I just look like shit, I don't have the face for it.
>Did you deny your transsexualism at first?
I was just too caught up with escapism to realize anything...so maybe that counts as a yes, I don't know, I was just sad and couldn't figure out why.
>Sexual preference?
Bisexual.
>Occupation?
None.
>Any mental illnesses?
Possible ADD, most likely BPD.
>>
File: 1451766080608.jpg (19 KB, 179x265) Image search: [Google]
1451766080608.jpg
19 KB, 179x265
>>5473706
>"Question to all the MTF's out there"
>"Any mental illnesses"
>implying there are any that don't.
>>
>>5498647
you decided at age 8.......thats hot.
>>
>>5473706
>Decided to transition at 18, 20 now
>Pass with minimal effort, got pretty lucky in the genetics department
> didn't transition at first cos I hated myself and didn't think my friends would still like me
> bisexual
> CG artist
> mild depression relating to body image shit
>>
>>5473706
I knew something was really wrong when I was like 5.
I knew about transvesites and hons and dragqueens in my teens but they made me feel disgusting
I decided to transition at 25, didnt start until I was about 27 tho
I decided my happiness was more important than my family and that if it came to it, id give them up.

Im more of a fatty twinky andro thing.
I think my face is close to passing but I think my shoulders might be too wide to seem normal.
People say im fine and I get mam'ed in public or people open doors for me.

I did. From my parents growing up and the machismo of being in a hispanic family, lead to a lot of self-hatred over what I thought was weakness.I pushed it away so hard trying to do every thing a guy is supposed to do and I tried to be this perfect super alpha male to make the feelings go away. Naturally they just got worse and worse until I was psychotic from the never ending body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria. Tons of self mutilation, suicide attempts, anorexia, drug abuse, homelessness, risky and reckless behavior. I tried to have a bf and that just made me feel disgusting. I could have sex with girls but it was just mechanical and dead and Id always feel incredibly dysphoric afterwards.

>Sexual preference?
Originally mostly liked girls and femmy boys.
I think it was just wanting to be them though and I was just living vicariously through them.

>Occupation?
unemployed/youtuber

>Any mental illnesses?
borderline personality disorder
bipolar
ptsd
really bad body dysmorphia
gender identity disorder (obviously)
anorexia
non-24 hour sleep disorder
Alcohol Dependence (havent drank in like 5 years but used to binge heavily)
Obessive Compulsive Disorder (mostly cleanliness stuff but not so bad anymore)
Depersonalization
Avoidant personality disorder
self-mutilation
Hypersexuality
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.