[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need second opinions. Met a friend of a friend on NYE, pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Need second opinions. Met a friend of a friend on NYE, pretty camp dude. Found him on grindr and this is how he responds. Do you believe him?
>>
>>5491614
It seems he is not interested in you anon
>>
>>5491621
i don't care if hes into me, but his reason for being on grindr stinks of BS
>>
>>5491614

tell him something on the lines of:

if he's for real then he has done an incredibly mean and unfunny thing. joke and dare with friends or not, that's not a valid excuse to waste someone's else time.

if he's lying then is a coward and you would prefer to hear the truth: " i decided i don't like you enough sorry" is a line you can take and accept without hard feelings. propose him to tell you why he doesn't like you in case.

try your best to not be mad or (figuratively) anal annihilated.
>>
>>5491627
Maybe i should clarify things, hes not out IRL. He's camp, but hes straight acting. He hasn't made a pass at me or anything, and those messages are the first time i've really talked to him. Just trying to figure out the validity of his response tbhfam.
>>
>>5491627
>implying people on grindr takes the time to tell you they don't like you and don't just ghost you
>>
>>5491623
why do you...care? it sounds like you barely know him
>>
>>5491614
Leave it alone. If he wanted it, you'd know. It appears that he's not interested in you.
>>
>>5491614
OUT HIM

you will make him a favour, he's clearly out in narnia.
>>
>>5491614
He might be openly gay, maybe he's just worried that if people see him using grindr they'll think he's a slut.
>>
>>5492704
this
>>
>>5491614
>this guy doesn't think I'm cute
>better ruin his life!!!!!!!!!!

you are worse than a woman.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.