[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find a BOYFRIEND? All that guys ever seem to want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: someone.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
someone.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
Where do I find a BOYFRIEND?

All that guys ever seem to want to do is to fuck once and never be seen again, and I don't even like sex. I just want someone to hug and to kiss and hold hands and do sappy sentimental shit with and grindr isn't getting that.

There's one guy on OkCupid who's almost my age and doesn't look or seem too bad save for being an Aggressive Atheist sort of neckbeard, but he's not interested in me, personally.

how do u bf
>>
The neckbeard visited my profile 5 hours ago and didn't message me back.

Just fucking kill me now.
>>
Yeah, it's bothering. But to be fair, dating is shit for straight people too these days. People always want to check if there are better options.

Met this guy a couple of times now and I'm pretty sure I fell for him. It seems rather one-sided though. He apparently can't be arsed to contact me himself.
It's always me, who initiates any contact while he's online (i.e. not busy) and chatting with friends (atleast I hope so). I'm so tired of one-sided relationships, be it friends or romantic interests. When we actually meet in person he is great and seems to be interested in me ... well, anyways back to cynism it is then.
>>
At this point I just keep flipping a coin on whether it'd collectively cause more pain if I killed myself or if I remained alive.
>>
>>5481166
>Where do I find a BOYFRIEND?
You meet with guys who want to fuck just once until you come across with one that wants to fuck again sometime.

You fuck with that guy again and make small talk after fucking.

Rinse and repeat 8 to 10 times and, done! You got a boyfriend.

>I don't even like sex
Well, better start liking it.
>>
>>5481289
So just get used and used and used again and again and again until someone decides they want to keep the entire town's old cumrag?

I can't even do it sober without crying.
>>
>mfw i have to skip a second date twice due to bullshit like food poisoning...
>>just call me back 1 more time :(
>>
I just fucking hate and fear men so much

why can't I just love women

why does it have to be this way
>>
>>5481320
Stop looking for a boyfriend. Start taking an interest in people. One of those people will turn into a boyfriend before long.

You don't find gold by hitting everything yellow with a pick. You go for a walk in the hills.
>>
>>5481518
That doesn't seem like an accurate analogy at all but I don't know enough to dispute it
>>
>>5481320
well, that's only a problem if you think about having sex as 'getting used'
>>
>>5481320
but that's all your little faggot bottom bitch ass is ever going to be.... just the town cumdump.

you can cry all you want about it, but fate is fate.
>>
>>5481518
I'm scared of men.

Where do I even find gays?

On a random search I'd have to know a 100 guys to find one who's gay and I find 15 gays on grindr in less than a tenth of that time.

How do I get interested in people? I don't like people. People don't like me and I don't like being a chew toy.
>>
>>5481358
find jesus, he can help youl.
>>
>>5481533
there's only one answer: suicide.

don't let this thread stop you from achieving all you can be (a bloated dead corpse)
>>
>>5481522
its a nice analogy..
>>
>>5481533
This is one reason why you don't go looking for a boyfriend. Hell, don't even look exclusively for gay guys. Just look to meet people. Aside from making new friends or just having interesting times, everyone you meet and get to know will have several, perhaps even dozens of friends, relatives, neighbours, and co-workers who might be gay guys you'll like.

And that's just one reason. Trust me on this.
>>
>>5481523
I consider most things that involve me giving away something while getting nothing in return as "being used".

>>5481578
I HAVE friends. I have all the friends I have the energy for, I am maxed out on friends. If I want to get new friends I will have to start disposing people in return and I don't know how to do that neatly and without drama.
>>
>>5481625
>giving away something while getting nothing in return

Yeah, that's not how sex works.

By chance, are you a virgin?
>>
You need to fall in love.
Good luck, entire world is against you falling in love right now. No, seriously, world wants you to do >>5481289 even though you hate it.
>>
>>5481635
I lost count of how many sex partners I've had somewhere past seven. Some of them had the decency of get me drunk first but most of the time I've already been shitfaced when they've found me. But I guess I got a place to stay for the night and didn't have to walk home, so that's something.

>>5481638
I've been in love and it's always been fucking terrible and I never want it to happen again.

Wanting to be loved in general is impossible enough. Wanting to be loved by one person in particular is fucking hell on earth.
>>
>>5481667
But what do you need a boyfriend for then?
>>
>>5481681
Because I want to be loved and touched and feel like my feelings aren't just a means to an end so I'm easier to control and keep around for the fullfillment of bodily functions.

I want to feel like I'm valued more than toilet paper.
>>
>>5481625
Then get a hobby, meet people that way. They don't have to be super best friends to introduce you to other people. And besides, if people are really great you'll find they fit into your life naturally anyway. There's no way your life is so fit to bursting with great friends if you're here talking to us instead of them.

If you have so many friends, try asking them if they know anyone. The world isn't gonna just drop a great relationship in your lap. Yeah it's hard and frustrating, and that's not your fault, but you're not making it any easier. Come the fuck on, do something new.
>>
>>5481696

If this is how you feel, there is NO WAY you have all these friends. Jesus. If this is how you feel without a boyfriend, even the best boyfriend in the world couldn't make you feel ok.

Ditch those arseholes and go meet some people who make your life BETTER.
>>
>>5481702
You misunderstood.

I'm an introvert.

I have two friends, and that is all that I can handle.

I'm balls-deep in three dating sites and apps, messaging guys who won't reply and messaging back guys that I don't even like.

>>5481708
I have two friends. They're both female.

I don't get fucked by my friends because neither of us have an interest to fuck each other.
>>
>>5481736
I'm not talking about fucking them. If you have really good friends you have companionship and intimacy enough to keep you from screaming "I want a boyfriend" at the moon.

I'm a massive introvert too, and I still only ever get into relationships by talking to people, not by flinging desperation across dating sites (stop messaging people you don't like. STOP IT. Never do it again. EVER).

You talk about having no room for friends but you've got room for dating sites and people you don't even like. Is that working for you? No. So stop doing it and try something else.
>>
>>5481761
So the need for PHYSICAL closure is not a thing? I want cuddles, I want to be hugged. I can't stop a need for a man bigger than me with girls smaller than me.

I want physical closure. I can't have that by discussing brain disease cultures in the native peoples of Papua New-Guinean jungles or the excistence of evil as more than the absence of good.
>>
>>5481539
Alright, I know this is probably bait, but please, kindly fuck off man. We have a dude with a legitimate problem, and your not going to help shit here.
>>
>>5481778
>I want cuddles, I want to be hugged.
What, your friends don't have arms?

You CAN get those things from your friends. Humans like touch, a hug doesn't have some unique magical properties just because it's coming from someone with genitals you like. You're just being a picky arsehole who demands exactly what he wants. What if you meet this magical boyfriend and he's not bigger than you? You'll kick him out because it's not within the precise parameters you demand for your "needs"?

I was sympathetic earlier. I'm a lot less so now. Quit fucking whining. You've made this bed so either lie in it or get up and make a better one.
>>
>>5481839
I'm sorry, but hugging girls is just not the same. If it was, I wouldn't bother with this whole "being gay" nonsense for another minute.

I can't fathom how you don't understand this.
>>
>>5481839
not that anon but hugging some girl is a lot different from hugging a guy, especially an intimate snuggly more than friends hug
>>
>>5481166
Romance is dead... well not dead but its dying.
i want a bf/gf but because im doing a it coruse theirs only like 1 qtboy and he is so fucking cute its unbearable. But because games and programing exist i dont think he is looking for romance in his life
>>
Seduce some loner from r9k.
>>
>>5481921
>not realizing gaming together can be romantic af
really, romance isn't dead. it's just, that so many young people are too full of themselves these days and always look for the best partner. can't speak myself free of that I think. being young and being vain goes along and in the days of social media and dating-apps it has gone insane.
>>
>>5481939
>gaming
>romantic
>pick one unless your a filthy casual
>>
>>5481948
well, it has to be casual stuff then
having some intense sc2 won't be so romantic if the fucker tries to cheese you like a scrub
>>
>>5481921
I wouldn't mind a gamer as long as he's pleasant-looking and not a repulsive personality.
>>
>>5481736
>I'm balls-deep in three dating sites and apps, messaging guys who won't reply and messaging back guys that I don't even like.
>i want TRU LUV and i show that by being a massive whore.
bishes b krazy
hit it n quit it 4 lyfe.
>>
>>5482226
>i want TRU LUV and i show that by being a massive whore.

Seriously.

"I want a perfect prince for special cuddles and grindr just doesn't understaaaand"

Play that violin some more, maybe a clue will start to dance
>>
File: image_18.jpg (61 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
61 KB, 400x545
I gave up on finding a 3D rl boyfriend, 2D husbandos are where its at. Link is love, Link is life.
>>
>>5482397
>only place to find other guys is hook up sites
>hook up sites only find hook ups
>much sorrow and distress
>>
>>5481166
>I just want someone to hug and to kiss and hold hands and do sappy sentimental shit with and grindr isn't getting that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7CJO0QTbQk
>>
File: mad.gif (927 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
927 KB, 500x281
>>5482487
why the fuck is it called gay shit when gay guys won't do it
>>
>>5481166

I met my first and current boyfriend through the internet hate machine. Not on /lgbt/, of course, because this board is terrible for finding people you'll like. I started talking to him because of a shared interest in programming and we just kept talking: not a lot, a first, but increasingly-often as time went on. I was flirty in a non-confrontational way and, eventually, he asked how serious I was being. We talked about what we were looking for very candidly and decided we'd give eachother a try. That led to late-night talks, more intimate details of eachothers' lives, exchanging pictures and Skype calls.

It turned out he lives in Australia. I live in the US. That didn't dissuade us, however, and since we started dating over a year ago, I've flown out to stay with him twice: once for two weeks, just to test the waters, then again for two months. We've exchanged the three-word phrase and I'm looking into getting a partnership visa so I can go live with him full-time.

He's tall, maybe not particularly handsome but by no means unattractive - his new job as a techie has him doing enough manual labor during installations that he's putting on some muscle, while he's about a head taller than me and has good genes to be naturally-lean and nicely-endowed. His family's very pleasant and his mother seems to like me a lot.

We don't necessarily talk a lot in person, nor are we terribly amorous - we sort of skipped the phase of the relationship where we'd be all over eachother, since neither of us has a very high sex drive. A lot of the time we'll be in separate rooms, doing our own thing, but we regularly pop in on eachother for kisses or to see what's going on or to drag the other into the bedroom for cuddles. We're both relatively similar in terms of how much interaction we seek out with other people, so we seem to have a good understanding of when one of us wants some alone time.

You can find love anywhere, anon, no matter who you are.
>>
>Where do I find a BOYFRIEND?

christianmingle.com :)
>>
>>5482478
>only place to find other guys is hook up sites

Yes, it was a terrible shame that throughout all of human history up to the invention of grindr, no gay men were ever able to meet.
>>
>>5482724
Then where am I supposed to go?
>>
File: XFqRmi7.jpg (78 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
XFqRmi7.jpg
78 KB, 640x1136
>>5482588
>why the fuck is it called gay shit when gay guys won't do it
Wanting gay guys to do straight shit is the gayest thing imaginable. You homo. I bet you kiss girls you faggot.
>>
>>5482644
I hope this is true, it's too cute. Happy for you anon.
>>
Certainly not on this Bhutanian Tea leaf exchange image board
>>
>>5483185
My biggest achievement so far was finding a cute-looking guy on grindr in my age range who seemed to be looking for more than casual flings, too.

I wasn't sure what to say and I couldn't think of anything smart so I sent him a bicycle emoji.
>>
>>5481667
The problem is you.
Fix yourself.
No, not--actually, castration could be an option.
Though I don't recommend it.
>>
>>5483498
Lol thats cool. Is it common to find someone like that on a place like grindr or is it more of a shot in the dark
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.