[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw jelly of Asians being more feminine than other races
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>tfw jelly of Asians being more feminine than other races
>>
>>5471984
>tfw whites only conquered the world due to their ability to outbreed everyone before the 19th century, definitely not their smarts
>>
>>5472009
I was told it was because China was unimpressed, proud, shut their exploration down, and fell behind.
>>
>>5471984
Asians are god tier BP
>>5472009
Not true. You're thinking of cro-magnon conquering the neanderthal
>>5472044
False equivalency. By "whites" we're talking about a large number of European nations going out and conquering different parts of the world. To compare a group of countries to one is silly.
Side not that isn't directed towards you; Asia and Africa weren't as primitive as white supremacists and white apologists claim and they could have been as great as Europe but decided to fight each other instead of others
>>
>>5472044
Europeans were still outbreeding everyone until the 19th century. China was a continental hegemon but one with enormous feet of clay from its impossible to manage internal politics.
>>
>>5471984
>mfw asian hon
;_;
>>
>>5471984
You must be white.
>>
>>5472117
No, I'm thinking of France hitting 30 million people when "empires" in the middle east had 10-20. I'm thinking of the agricultural revolution making western and central europe explode to its current day populations in the middle of the 19th century while everyone else still worked with medieval populations (China excepted) and there was still enough surplus to ship off millions to the american republics.

It's not great european science and art that won the imperialism game, it's barely literate turnip farmers in Flanders and Picardy.
>>
>>5472202
Eye roll. Whites dominated the world for many reasons.
>>
File: These two.jpg (150 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
These two.jpg
150 KB, 500x750
>>5471984
You already made this thread on r9k

That's a thai boy that started hormones in middle school.

Stop complaining you white cuck.
>>
>>5472166
> implying you wouldn't Jackie Chan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.