[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /daddy issues/ I just want him to hold me and love me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 668x960
Who here /daddy issues/
I just want him to hold me and love me like he did when I was little ;-;
>>
>>5453137
I don't really know if I have "daddy issues". I hate him but in the way that Michael Scott hates Toby. Just everything he does make me livid, doesn't matter what. I don't ever express this though, it's just my hand is clenched in a fist in my pocket and I'll be in a bad mood.

He never really beat me, he hit me and threw stuff at me a number of times, but not the type of dad who just destroys you. It was more a psychological beating, he'd snap so easily and his temper was terrible. I'm now so afraid of making mistakes or fucking up, and if I'm with him I'm constantly worrying that somebody else will fuck up and the whole day is gonna be ruined.

I am maybe trans too and I feel like that was because I never had a strong male role model in my life.

Sorry for wall of text, I just like to dump my feelings someplace.
>>
>>5453137
well at least you had a dad. ;___;
>>
>>5453137
I love my dad, but I don't like or respect him. The faults I can identify in myself are mirrored in him.

Does that count as a daddy issues, or am I just a particularly shitty son?
>>
>>5453137
Dunno if I have daddy issues, never close to him, don't have any emotional attachment to him and vice versa. We're civil when we see each other which isn't often due to parents being divorced and him not living anywhere near where I do. It basically feels like a class reunion where two strangers only can chat about things that haven't been relevant for 10 years anytime we have a conversation

It's cool though, I accept we're two different people who don't care for the others company enough and don't have enough bonding history to try.
>>
>>5453137

my most consistent roleplay is father son, and lately its been getting more rapey and brutal.

im okay with this tho.
>>
Nothing kills my boner quicker than a guy saying "daddy," or "son" during sex.
I ended up breaking up with a nice stoner qt, because he wanted to be Daddied, and I just simply couldn't do it.
>>
sometimes I wish he'd died instead of fucking up my childhood by being in and out of my life with his junkie bullshit.

Other times I just feel sorry for him.

I don't have contact with him anymore.

>>5453490

If somebody called me daddy, I don't think I'd freak out. But I'd say "I don't want to be called that" and I'd have a long night thinking about it.

>>5453203
I'm not trans, I'm a bi dude, but I do have an affection for nail polish and that sort of thing, which I kept hidden until recently - I presented as 100% straight before that. I always used to wonder if not having a good male role model made me want to be more effeminate.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.