[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to find gay men for love and romance? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cock block song.jpg (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cock block song.jpg
167 KB, 800x600
Is there any way to find gay men for love and romance? Every "place to meet guys", both online and irl, seems to be just for pointless casual hookups.

I want cuddles, not dick pics.
>>
Ya, its called going outside.
I've met more decent guys offline than on my phone.
Hit up partys, gyms, stores, literally any place outside your phone and computer
>>
>>5451295
>hit up partys
I don't get invited to parties. And how do I know which guys are gay?

>gyms
I don't like muscled guys. And how do I know which guys are gay?

>stores
How do I know which guys are gay?

>literally any place outside your phone and computer

HOW
DO
I
KNOW
WHICH
GUYS
ARE
GAY?!

and single, too??

I'm not from one of those countries where you can just go hit on a straight dude and naturally assume you're going to keep your teeth.

I like my teeth.
>>
>>5451387
you don't. well you can always go to a gay space. at university sometimes they have clubs and youth centers. bars kind of suck for that sort of thing
but you can also just throw your hook at random guys, which isn't as efficient
>>
>>5451295
Sensible answer.

>>5451387
Use your phone/comp/apps to meet people IRL. I'm seeing a guy that I met via a semi-nude yoga group. You have to put yourself out there to get out there. Avoid clubs, they're for shitty sex and little more.
>>
Does this also apply with Twinks. Where should I look for them.
>>
>>5451414
My town doesn't have an university. Or a gay bar.

There's a 99,5% chance that a random dude won't be interested in me, so my odds of finding a dude who'll date me are roughly as good as finding a dude who'll sell me drugs. And the reactions are roughly as positive on either one.

>>5451585
>phone/comp/apps
But all the guys on grindr ARE there for sex. Save for the random foreign "transfer students" and "here for work" who want to just have coffee but I think they're lying. The sex culture is different here, so they don't know you don't have to lie to women to get them to fuck, and the same applies for men.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.