[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vers faggots get in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Who /vers/ here?
How do you guys decide who tops and who bottoms?

My bf and I make bets and base the prize on getting to top that night. Like who makes a better dinner or who can make out the longest without getting hard.

I always lose.
>tfw your bf lets you win sometimes because he secretly love small dom/big sub
>>
Vers just seems like guys that are not yet comfortable with calling themselves bottoms, because that's basically what they do and want to do.
>>
>>5450684
So it's bisexuality: the sex position.
>>
>>5450591
How do you approach a topic like that? I'm a twink and the guy I date is a pretty normal type, close to jock, but not quite.
We haven't had sex, cuddled though. He didn't seem to be freaked out, when I was more aggressive and took the "top"-part in cuddling (if that makes sense). However it's the young twink/ a bit older guy (he's 5 years older) situation, in which everyone assumes, that the twink is an exclusive bottom.

Not that it would bother me or anything to only bottom, but his butt is great.

on another note, I've heard a lot of vers-couples wrestle for top.
>>
>>5450694
>>5450690
>>5450684
>>5450591

Jesus Christ, people just take turns, you autists.
>>
>>5450684
or it's people, who enjoy both?!
>>
>>5450715
Find me one such person, one that says they don't enjoy both but actually do both and not just ends up being the bottom.
>>
>>5450730
are you actually 12
>>
>>5450746
are you a bottom?
>>
Wrestling typically works and is suitable for foreplay.
>>
>>5450591
do you make two dinners

what
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.