[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wish my mother wasnt a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1448738642549.jpg (137 KB, 2880x1618) Image search: [Google]
1448738642549.jpg
137 KB, 2880x1618
My mother "realized she was a lesbian" when i was 18 months old and divorced my father. My father, being the stand up dad that he is, stuck around and helped raise me. My mother has had a life partner since i was three and this "step-mother" has done everything she could to undermine both my father and mother. My mother is a pushover and would let her partner treat me as a son. I do not view her as a parent, even though she has had control over me when i was growing up. I still wonder why my mother did this to my dad. Her partner is manipulative fat and lazy. I wish that i could have grown up in a normal family. I am against gay adoption because i think it is unfair for the child to have to grow up in such an unnatural family environment. I really do love my mom, but my whole life i have been ashamed of having a lesbian mother and i cant stand my "family" because of this.
>>
Yeah lesbians are pretty fucked. Gay men make good parents but lesbians should be banned.

Sorry you got fucked over by dykes. It sucks when their meme sexuality ends up hurting people especially children. Dykes don't care though they are 9 times out of 10 sociopaths. Just be glad you weren't born a girl lesbians have a horrible track record of molesting young girls.
>>
>>5438402
The problem isn't that your mom is a lesbian, the problem is that she's a selfish cunt.

Some relationships don't work. It can actually be harmful for two people who hate each other to raise a kid together.

The problem is when shitty cunts take out their feelings against their partner to the detriment of their child. And because of the way women win in this system, it's always the dad that gets fucked, which fucks the kid too. Your mom is a childish piece of shit. That irresponsibility is probably why you exist sadly.

I wish you had to have a fucking license to have a child.
>>
File: 1432528428223.jpg (15 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
1432528428223.jpg
15 KB, 168x200
>>5438402
>I am against gay adoption because i think it is unfair for the child to have to grow up in such an unnatural family environment

Yeah. I'm sure orphanages are way more natural enviroments.

I'm sorry you had a rough childhood but come on.
>>
>>5438402
No fault divorce is your enemy. This shit happens all day every day to straight families, too. I hope you rise above, bud.
>>
>>5438402
Gays didn't ruin your childhood anon, your mother did, the same way straight parents fuck up their children all the time.
In my family tree there is not a single gay person, but also not a single healthy parent-child relationship.
It doesn't matter gay or not, shitty people gonna be shitty,just get over it, be better than them, and all that stuff
>>
>>5438402

>I'm against gay adoption because I didn't like my parents

That's nice.
>>
>>5438511
My mom isnt bad, she's just a pushover, it's her partner that creates problems. I had a good childhood really, but i wish i had a real family. Apparently some therapist convinced my mom she was a lesbian. I have my doubts that she is actually a lesbian. My mother is not irresponsible either. My parents had been married for ten years before i was born. My mom is awesome so fuck you ..i dont know...i guess nobody really understands. 4Chan sucks
>>
>>5438559

>I have my doubts that she is actually a lesbian.

Yup, no one truly knows their own sexuality more than their (teenage?) kid does.
>>
>>5438559
I'm not sure what do you want.
Your situation has nothing in common with two married gays adopting a child and raising him.
Your mother had problems and there happen to be a shithead around to use her weakness.
>>
>>5438559
so... you like your parents and you had a good childhood? that's more than most people on this board can say, cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>5438559
I had a mom and a dad and my dad raped me when he found me dressing like a girl. He killed himself after that. Then my mom kicked me out on the street. I'm not even making this up.

Your parents sexuality doesn't determine if they're good people or not. You could have straight parents and be a straight kid and they still beat you, kill you, steal from you, or fuck you over in any number of ways.
>>
>>5438604

Noooo you don't understand. Even though he had a good mom and a dad who stuck around, everything was awful because he had a stepmom who was a bitch! That's never happened ever with straight couples, never hear of a bad straight stepparent. So naturally you can conclude from OP's life of not being gay adopted that gay adoption is bad.
>>
>>5438604
he's just angry because his high school classmates make fun of him for having a lesbian mom

>my whole life i have been ashamed of having a lesbian mother
>>
File: 1444726638615.jpg (5 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
1444726638615.jpg
5 KB, 245x251
Ok fuck you guys. If youve never dealt with being ashamed of your family because of your mothers sexuality, fuck off. Im done with this thread and if i ever saw any of you fucks irl i would bash your fuckin skulls in. Suck my fat cock
>>
>>5438630

I feel your pain man. I've been trying to deal with the shame all my life of my mom being straight. I hate that stupid bitch, why couldn't she just be a dyke and let me have a cool dyke family? She's so selfish.
>>
File: boohoo.gif (999 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
boohoo.gif
999 KB, 500x281
>>5438630
>>
>>5438559
It's like you're the first person ever to have a problem with their step parent. Grow up.

>I had a good childhood really, but i wish i had a real family.
Ingrate.

>Apparently some therapist convinced my mom she was a lesbian.
LOL, if there's a therapist out there capable of convincing people to love pussy then gay conversion therapy would work.

>>5438630
>If youve never dealt with being ashamed of your family because of your mothers sexuality, fuck off.
OP you're a bad son, and I'm now almost certain your step mom's a decent person too.

>fuck off. Im done with this thread and if i ever saw any of you fucks irl i would bash your fuckin skulls in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-yeZpLIVwo
>>
>>5438402
THIS >>5438548
>>
>>5438617

i hope you're making this up, sorry anon
>>
I'm rereading this again and trying to figure out what the lesbian parents did to fuck you over. Like the step mother undermined your parents by...? Treating you as a son? What a bitch. Being fat and lazy? Damn just murder her.

Or would you have preferred your parents stay in an unloving relationship because that works out well every time.

Reading this I thought it was gonna be something like lesbians raped you or abused you or some horrible shit. I mean c'mon you're on an anonymous anime website, just make up shit.
>>
>>5438548
I'm going to agree, what your mother did doesn't have much (if anything) to do with bring a lesbian
>>
File: 1450680099526.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1450680099526.gif
1 MB, 211x203
>>5438617
>and my dad raped me when he found me dressing like a girl.
so did he like rape you on the spot or something?
>>
>>5438548
Fucking this. It's like anti-gay-parenthood people are discovering all the aspects how shitty parents for the first time
>>
>>5438402
Dude, believe me, people are dicks in general, lesbians aren't better or worse. I have a step-father, 100% straight, and he is trying to download the internet. Like literally download the entire thing, in case the government takes it away, he has I think at this point 4 HDDs worth of random shit he downloaded, 1 terabyte each. Since I moved out he stores his garbage in my room, like a painting of a wolf he bought (they can barely pay the bills), or a huge incubator for chicken eggs. He makes my mother do ridiculous shit like picking grass by hand so the neighbor doesn't hear they are moving the lawn.
>>
>>5438695
>LOL, if there's a therapist out there capable of convincing people to love pussy then gay conversion therapy would work.

there are weak willed people who believe literally anything, especially if told by a doctor. I know a person like that, it's not pretty.

-"I don't love my husband anymore, I don't know why"
-"What was your relationship with your mother like?"
-"I guess it was ok..."
-"You are probably a lesbian then."
-"Oh, that makes sense, thank you Dr. Goldstein, here is your well earned money"
>>
>>5439428
There's no therapist that can make a straight woman, weak willed or not, want to eat pussy.

OP's mom was probably bi, and if OP's father is anything like his son (Mr. ">>5438630
>Im done with this thread and if i ever saw any of you fucks irl i would bash your fuckin skulls in. Suck my fat cock" ). Then I can see exactly why Momma put her finger in the dyke, and got the fuck away from her husband.

Personally I'm chalking this up as a good end for Momma carpet muncher, soured by her spoiled shit son.
>>
>>5439508
>OP's mom was probably bi,
Pretty much what I'm thinking. She enjoyed the dick enough to get it up in her and produce that spoiled brat, but she also likes pussy.
>>
File: op_fag.png (446 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
op_fag.png
446 KB, 493x639
>>5439508
I forgot to emphasize that I also think OP is a dickhead and you might be right about this specific case. I'm just saying, some people can believe any bullshit if told by the right person.
>>
File: what the fuck kids.jpg (134 KB, 676x1023) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck kids.jpg
134 KB, 676x1023
>>5438402
You just had a shitty luck with your family, happens with a lot of people and has nothing to do with lgbt.
>>
>>5439541
agreed.
>>
>>5439508
Yeah your mom is likely bi op. But that doesn't negate her attraction to her partner. You prob just miss your mom and dad together so you've fabricated your own reality.
>>
>>5438402
>bad parenting
>must be because they're lesbians
nice logic
>>
>>5438402
I don't think lesbians should adopt purely because there's no rational partner to help nullify the pure over-emotional bullshit that women spray. I was raised by a single mom and my older sister, it was fucking terrible. They talk and whinge non-stop, I spent at least 2/3rds of my childhood listening to my mom cry about the men who left her including my dad, her fucking lame friends from work that she hates but secretly loves but secretly hates (which I'm supposed to remember every detail about or I'm 'not listening'), her fucking drama with her sisters, with my sisters, with everyone, she only stopped spending at least 4 hours a day doing this to me when I was 13 and threatened to jump out of the car and into incoming traffic if she didn't shut the fuck up. Being around all girls is probably why I'm bi, fuck, I know a kid like you, OP, he has 2 older siblings and was raised by lesbian parents, his 2 siblings grew up when the parents were together and they're completely normal; he grew up post-divorce with his mom's girlfriend in the picture and he's gay and effeminate as shit. He cries all the time and likes girly shit. Being raised around too many women/only women makes either gutless betas, homos or criminals trying to compensate. I spent almost all my teenage years doing stupid Jackass-tier dares and stealing from the local mall so other kids wouldn't think I'm soft. Purposely got in fights a lot too. Thankfully when I turned 16 or so I started hanging out with my uncle and his sons and it normalized me/mellowed me out a bit. Can't cure the fucking bisexuality though. Women need to be controlled. Single women can't raise boys unless they're forced to raise more than 1 of them. If my mom had been a lesbian I think I would be in a psych ward.
>>
>>5439721
Is the inability to do line breaks a part of autism or something?
>>
>>5438617

If this was /b/ I'd demand you re-live the pain and greentext it for my pleasure, but alas 'tis not.
>>
>>5439404
I think he's insane
>>
>>5439721
It's sad they kept you alive.
>>
>>5438402
Your mom could have had a lover on the side while still living with your dad to raise you. And her partner could have had the good sense to suggest this.
Sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>>5438402
Thought you were a girl from reading your post.
Are you sure your not a tranny?
>>
>>5438402
>>5438498
This samefag guy sucks at this..
>>
>>5438526
>>5438548
These and a few other subsequent replies nail it.
Being gay and being a bad parent are two entirely different things, not mutually exclusive or inclusive.
I appreciate that you want to vent but don't blame your life's problems on your mom's sexuality.
>>5439404
That's actually a pretty interesting endeavor, assuming he could afford it but he clearly can't.
I don't know what it would take to download the entire modern internet but I don't see it happening without being a millionaire and hiring help.
He's fucking crazy of course, but it's still a nice idea.
>>
>>5438498
Growing up, a good friend, Myron, had two "Dads". They were some of the nicer people I could have meet. Me, the kid who's dad ran the bowling alley there and his "Dad's" often played D and D at their place and they were great homemakers, cooks, gardeners andbusiness people

And this was in a redneck logging town called Gibson's where they filmed the Beachcomber's

I remember I was in the mall there chaporoning around my younger sister and I raised my to her so she would listen. Some woman ran up to me and started berating me cause of this and I could tell she wanted to be a busybody and get involved in a situation that was none of her business.

So, in this crowned mall, I called her a dyke and she said "How dare you!" and I told her there were lesbians and there were dykes and I knew the difference between them.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.