[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i became poz through a stealth move. unfortunate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1450214851612.gif (963 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1450214851612.gif
963 KB, 250x140
i became poz through a stealth move. unfortunate
>>
>>5427465
come poz my neghole daddy~
>>
>>5427465
storytime?
>>
>>5427482
dude. .

>>5427485
>>meet guy for sex
>>massive cock, uncut
>>easily 12 inches stiff man meat
>>sucking cock, tells me to turn over
>>tries to enter me with no rubber
>>put fucking condom on or no sex
>>reluctant but he does as asked
>>doggy getting fucked
>>im close to cumming
>>*pop*
>>something popped in my ass
>>feel his cock, feel condom
>>"has condom broken"
>>no, stay there im going to cum
>>i push back believing him
>>reaches round and wanks my cock while he thrusts.
>>i start cumming
>>feel something inside me
>>his cum shooting inside me
>> he knew the condom broke and kept fucking me

>>fucked 3 more times that night taking all loads

took pep but no use
>>
File: 1448166645432.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1448166645432.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>5427482
I yearn for the day when every last degenerate bug chaser dies from the asshole rot.
>>
>>5427506
op here, i agree. if i had been told about stealthing before i fucked i wouldnt be here
>>
same OP
Ive decided to just bottom forever and not tell anyone.
>>
>>5427522
>not tell anyone.
I'm pretty sure that's both illegal and shady af.
>>
>>5427529
I'm well aware. I suggest you do the same
>>
>>5427531
I'm negative, so it doesn't apply anyway. I'm not OP.
>>
>>5427573

i am op. you are a lucky fucker
>>
I was just with a guy and he was using a condom but a couple of times like before the actual fucking started he put it in like just to feel it, not even a full thrust.

Ugh at the time I was like w.e cause I was in "hes wearing a condom mode" but now after im like well he did stick his dick in me without a condom, fuck
>>
>>5427599
always pep. i took it but only got pozzed because his viral load was so high and i took several loads
>>
ITT the reason for monogamous relationship and not fucking strangers
>>
>>5427506
it's just a prank bro
>>
>>5427506
JUST A PRAAANK!
>>
>>5427503
that sucks man. I'm really sorry to hear about that.

Also pep as in preperation or the actual PreP drug?
>>
>>5427697
you have 72 hours to take pep after accidental insemination
>>
>>5427514
Go back to reddit fucking faggot
>>
>>5427865
why reddit??
>>
>>5427776
I'll accidentally inseminate your peppy little butt. :^)
>>
>>5427503
>Condom breaks
>He doesn't tell you
>You know he lied
>You fuck him three more times bareback
>Surprised you have AIDS

You asked for this.
>>
>only fuck people you can trust
>only fuck people you know
>if the worst happens, sue their ass
Really, it's for the best. The guy will most likely go to jail, he will never have any money ever again and will poz other inmates, effectively clearing the scum of the planet. Condoms rarely just "pop" especially if he wanted to bareback anyways, that's not hard to win in court.
The fact, that you let him breed you afterwards, would make you look pathetic in court though. You are pathetic by the way. Should have called the cops on him and not let him fuck you, stupid asscunt.
>>
>>5429368
whats your problem dude? Its not his fault, he trusted someone too much. Its sucks but you dont need to do that
>>
>>5429343
This, pretty much.

I'm sorry for you OP, but you were really careless
>>
>>5430001
he did feel it pop, afterwards the dude lied in his face and then he gets breed two times. how fucking stupid can one single person be?
it's incredibly easy to bring this through court. let's go through this again:
1. guy wants to bareback
2. he probably knew he was poz
3. he used a condom
4. but it "popped" (what was likely intentional given the overall behavior)
5. he lied to OP's face
this is shady as fuck. you go to the clinic and contact the police afterwards like any other fucking normal human being. if it turns out, that you aren't poz after that situation, then you got lucky, if you are, you can atleast get a bit of satisfaction through the law.
but if you let him breed you for two more times after he behaved shady as fuck, you are a fucking moron. no wonder HIV spreads a lot recently when people are so incredibly dumb.
getting stealth breeded is one thing, a thing you can't control. letting him breed you intentionally is as dumb as one can get.
>>
>>5430174
it's actually three times. I can't believe people like these even exist.
>>
>>5430174
Condoms don't just "pop"
The guy would have to jizz like a gallon of cum for it to pop lol
You can fit a condom over your head without it tearing. The plastic condoms are even stronger than that. It was obviously sabotaged.
>>
>>5430184

Bullshit

Condoms break all the time

Stop spreading disinfo about this stuff
>>
>>5430184
well sometimes (like one in a million) it happens.
chances are it was sabotaged or he was used to breaking it in the moment though. that's actually possible if you pull your dick out and poke is really hard against the stretched condom.

if a guy is reluctant after you ask for protection, you have to get the fuck out of there and not trust him, that he doesn't sabotage the condom or anything. like really, that THE red flag of gay dating.
>>
>>5430199
They're designed to expand something like 10x their original size.
If they break chances are it was expired or you probably had extremely rough sex in which case your rectum is probably destroyed anyway lol
>>
>>5427503
Why did this turn me on?
>>
>>5427506
How does bug chasing even work? Like, you get turned on by the idea of getting HIV, and then you immediately get HIV, and then... what do you get turned on by, then? You go out looking for different strains of HIV to give yourself super-aids? What's the plan there?
>>
>>5435151
then you become a bug giver or whatevr is called and get turned on by spreding you lil happy virus around
>>
>>5435151
It's about self abuse.
Just a form of masochism. I know a bunch of degenerate straights that fuck young girls unprotected at parties just to infect them. Its not just a gay phenomenon its a left wing literal phenomenon.
>>
>>5435248
>I know a bunch of degenerate straights that fuck young girls unprotected at parties just to infect them.
kek

The girls can say no or ask them to use condoms.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.