[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The brick wall nobody talks about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 840x700
I have recently made lifestyle changes to prepare for HRT. I am losing weight while I still easily can, and trying to keep muscle off too. Did you know that if you have a naturally muscular build/ have been fit for a while, it takes a really long time for muscle to melt away? Did you also know that as you lose weight your muscles bulge out more and you will be stuck in a hell of being fat or muscular until they are both gone? Because I didn't !
>fuckmyshitallupfam.rex
>>
Lol and here I am wanting to look fit
>>
>>5431916
no toned is one thing but when you have muscles for days from overcompensating and being in strong denial for years expressed through building muscle as well as fat into a tank build the fat aint shit to lose compared to the muscle with T still flowing through my veins. I would lose the fat and wait for the HRT to take the muscle but the veins are ridiculous as is the obv muscle separation on shoulders unless I'm wearing baggy shit. Its really fucked with me lately and given me alot of body image issues. Im still kinda chubby too (5'10 200) but only on my stomach and my neck. My legs are fucking ripped, traps and shoulders buff too. Skinny jeans is not an option anymore i've had to go to *wipes tear from eye* slim fit with a REGULAR WAIST NOT A LOW RIDING ONE SO NOW WHAT LITTLE HIPS I HAVE ARE BEING SMOOSHED DOWN BY THESE FUCKING PANTS BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING MUSCLES. FUCK.

Anyways beware of this because just fuck everything.
>>
>did I know this
Yes I live this. What else you wanna know. Anyway its not THAT bad. Maybe it will take 5 more years to really lose the bulk in my arms and shoulders but I been with guys and they still find my body sexy. At least I look toned and my stomach and ass and legs look nice.
>>
>>5432073
f-f-f-f--f-f-f-f-5 years? oh god I cant deal with this for 5 years, especially if I have a girly face but still have shoulders like boulders.
>>
>Did you also know that as you lose weight your muscles bulge out more and you will be stuck in a hell of being fat or muscular until they are both gone?

That explains a lot. I haven't had much to eat lately, but suddenly my thighs have expanded.
>>
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. It's way easier to lose muscle while using an AA.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.