[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have this friend, who dressed like a woman for halloween,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1441922033996.gif (475 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441922033996.gif
475 KB, 400x400
So I have this friend, who dressed like a woman for halloween, not that big of a deal right?

except for the fact he turned out... way more attractive than anyone though possible...

Is he secretly trans? he uses female screen names in everything, and pretends to be a girl when we play MMO's and shit... but he usually has a beard, and looks like a tired homeless dude...

I'm very confused... is he trans? like its fine if he is, the not knowing is just bothersome.
>>
>>5429430
>Is he secretly trans? he uses female screen names in everything, and pretends to be a girl when we play MMO's and shit
Possibly. I think it's definitely a safe bet he has some gender identity issues at the very least
>>
>>5429430

Sounds like definitely. The beard and slovenly appearance could be linked to gender dysphoria as you don't have much use for your body anyway. Never going to look right so why try at all.

They are probably going to erupt...or maybe they'll sit on it for 50 years. Trans people are a lot like volcanos.
>>
>>5429447
That what I am thinking, but when we asked him he just laughs it off, or makes some kind of joke about it. The thing is, hes not a feminine dude most of the time, when he pretends to be a chick hes convincing, but when talking to him, he makes a lot of crude jokes. He has a girlfriend, but that could be meaningless since I think shes an SJW, though he has expressed his disdain for SJW's.
Its all so confusing.
Hes overweight, but his his moobs aren't... dude shaped? like they look like tits... he claims its a side effect of medication he took for asthma in highschool but they would get dude droopy if hes off the medication right?
>>
>>5429454
Some people are just like that though. That's why sir Ken Robinson says STEM majors treat their bodies like a form of transport for their brains since you always see engineers and stuff looking like slobs since their body is not what matters to them.
>>
>>5429476
Hes an artist though, a very, very self loathing artist.
>>
>>5429476

Yes but the escape is always feminine? With a lot of effort put in?

Try seeing if you can smell the whoremoans on them.
>>
>>5429468
Instead of outright asking, try telling him "Hey anon? No matter who you are, I'd always be supportive of you. If you ever need to talk about things, never be afraid to."
>>
>>5429430
>Is he secretly trans? he uses female screen names in everything, and pretends to be a girl when we play MMO's and shit... but he usually has a beard, and looks like a tired homeless dude...
That was literally me when I was still repressing, whenever my friends asked I just brushed it off, I eventually finally accepted that me wanting to be a girl since I was at least 4 probably makes me trans, and realized if I went on HRT now I'd have a fair shot at passing as a woman. So I went on HRT and now I'm full time and surprisingly cute considering what I started out with.
>>
Tell him you have seen him take his hormones. See if he initially reacts with confusion (not trans), or fear/surprise (trans).
>>
>>5429514

You, you're going places
>>
>>5429499
I live in another state now...
>>5429508
Tried that, he just did the usual joke he does whenever you say something emotional or touching around him... he just says "Gay"
>>5429511
See It would be great if he was just out and open about it, he would get support from most of his friends... I know a few would probably be creeped out but none would be outright hateful.
>>5429514
I can't, I don't live near him anymore.
>>
>>5429520
it's a toss-up, OP. tell us more about how he looked when he dressed up?
>>
>>5429540
I have a couple of pictures but I'm a little scared to post em in case he lurks here.
>>
>>5429520
>See It would be great if he was just out and open about it, he would get support from most of his friends... I know a few would probably be creeped out but none would be outright hateful
He's probably at the stage where I used to be, where I though I was gender fluid which is completely retarded in reality, it's not a real thing, or something like it.
I had a complete different personality in real life compared to online just like him too by the way. Now I'm in a happy middle of both. It's nice not having to split my personality in two.

Probably the best way to go about it, is just to tell him outright you think he's trans due to everything you've said in the thread, really. A lot what he does is very similar to trangirls, whether he's repressing or not.
>>
>>5429549
Did he wear fitting clothing? Did he shave? How did he walk when he wore women's clothing? Did he reveal skin? Did he try anything with his voice? How did he interact with everyone around him while he was dressed like a female? Was he in a good mood?
>>
>>5429581
He talked like he had fun, he went to a block party, I didn't see any pictures that really shown off what he was wearing, but from what he said and the bits from the pictures he shown, it was a form fitting dress... he did completely shave... the dress did show his chest a bit, no sleeves, though he did have gloves on... I don't know how he interacted with people except he had a laugh about a guy who hit on him.
>>
>>5429597
how do you think he got form fitting girl clothes lol
he didn't just borrow them from a friend
and how much time do you have to put in to shaving your body lol
how old is he?
>>
>>5429614
Hes 27, and a hairy dude... he apparently borrowed a dress from his Mom
>>
You're friend isn't form Chicago is he? Sounds like a closet mtf I used to know, a good friend but very depressed.. She had a beard, long greasy hair and didn't take care of herself well because of depression.

Your friend sounds mtf as fuck.
>>
>>5429636
No he isn't
>>
>>5429623
then i'd say he's probably not trans, or already decided to consciously repress it.
idk what you mean by "form fitting" then
>>
>>5429687
It was a tight dress, that from what his girlfriend said gave him a pretty feminine body... I don't have any full body pics of him, but I might be able to get them if I bug him enough
>>
>>5429705
the only thing you should do at this point is confront him (if you're still close) or otherwise just mention how much fun he looked like he had, and then mention your support for trannies next time that comes up near him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.