[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men like feminine guys/trans-girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 1450027276993.jpg (119 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450027276993.jpg
119 KB, 720x960
Is it because they feel like the alpha male of the relationship? Is it a truly homosexual attraction? What is it?

A guy who dated me once told me that there's something about dating a crossdressing man that makes him feel like the "real" man of the relationship.
>>
>>5413690
Generally speaking feminine guys just tend to be slimmer and look after themselves better than the usual 'normal' and masculine guys. That's my reasoning anyway.
>>
>>5413690
Because pounding a tight boypussy is the pinnacle of human sexuality.
>>
Im attracted to femininity but for whatever reason the junk doesnt make a difference. So girls, mtfs, traps, and sometimes femenine boys. I guess I think of myself as straight in a really loose way, I dont get turned on by masculine men in the same way, and I prefer to be in control. I got told I was "cool because youre basically straight" once.. so whatever that means. Maybe it fufils trans girls who are looking for a really typical cis relationship? Im sure theres plenty of the like, but its not the weird promiscuity that makes headlines.

>>5413745
also this
>>
>>5413765
I would like someone like you. Just seems that guys like you that are more attractive are only looking for hook ups/nsa and guys like you that are into ltr have a lot of issues and generally pretty unnattractive or put no effort into your life
>>
Because actual women are attractive but insufferable.
>>
>>5413745
>Because pounding a tight boypussy is the pinnacle of human sexuality.
Damn right son. Those faggots who like musle bear chubs will never know this feeling.
>>
>>5413690
Because fucking a girly man somehow makes you feel even more manly than fucking a girl. It's because the guy has been emasculated and adopted a feminine look + persona which makes you feel even more manly/dominant in a way.
>>
>>5414191
>musle
If GOD dont exist s, how me, a homo, learned english?
>>
What is the best part of a woman? Her body
What is the best part of a man? Dick and personality

Femboys give you all the appeal of a woman with an actual personality and a dick instead of a messy vag.
>>
>>5414311
I was lying o me bed m8. No spellcheck on me browser.
>it is what it is
>>
>>5413690
Without a deep understanding of neuroscience, there is no way to know why anyone is attracted to anything.
>>
>>5414303

Agreed. I remember the first time I fucked an mtf I felt so dominant and sexually aggressive and at a level multiple times greater than with a cis girl.
>>
>>5414322
Can you tell us about? How did you meet. What happened doing the encounter/date ect?

What do you think about anal vs. vagina?
>>
Power dynamics, a bullshit fed by western societies.

If you aren't physically capable of raping your bottom, you're not manly.
>>
>>5414697
>if you aren't physically capable of raping your bottom, you're not manly
Additionally, your bottom won't be turned on by you either. A large part of the turn on of being with a stronger man is that he could hurt you, but you know that you're safe with him and he won't.
>>
File: image.png (1016 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 640x1136
I'm mtf, non-op (i.e. Keeping my penis and balls) and my macho man bf and I get off on him treating me like his personal feminized bitch. Idk it just works

Pic related me n him
>>
>>5414848
how tall is he? jw
>>
Cause it still fits in with typical heterosexual behavior even if their partner is physically male. They like someone passive and feminine that contrasts against their masculinity. Roman culture, notably, had the idea that it was perfectly normal for a guy to lust after some boipussy as long as he fucked his wife and took care of his family.
>>
>>5414848
>macho man bf
>being that bald and hairless
he looks like a babyfaced chub who's one step away from transitioning himself.
>>
>>5414879
6'4 and 225lbs ^__^ he's into body building
>>5414889
lol u mad. Sorry not posting any more body pics. I don't want him to be Internet id'd
>>
>>5414889
He's also only 20 my big baby!!!
>>
>>5414102
Well now I feel like shit.
>>
>>5414848
>me n him
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5414715
Dis is fo real
>>
>>5414848
lol omg girl Im so glad you found someone but give me a break your bf is like 5'5" and beardless
>>
But a guy dating women and trans women is straight, right? Right?
>>
>>5415575
My gay bf says so. Hes exclusively been with men and He thinks it's weird and awkward if I do my male voice. He sees me as a woman and it creeps him out if I act manly.
>>
>>5414647

I'll answer the second one. Once things getting going smoothly anal and vaginal sex don't feel that much different. But I feel much more in control of the person I'm fucking during anal. Having said that I really like the frequency of sex that vaginas allow and how I can just put it in. In my current relationship(which is with a mtf) She can generally only handle doing anal once a week and sometimes even less because she can't take me in sometimes, and of course there is the whole pre-sex cleaning process which rules out spontaneous sex that involves penetration . While with past cis girlfriends we can fuck multiple times a day with easy.
>>
>>5415855

BF in this context is best friend?
>>
>>5414191
I..I want to feel this feel
>>
>>5414303
oh god reading that made me lust again
fuck y-err, fuck me
>>
>>5416199
Ya I hate the cleaning. You should tell her to just douche until clean every time after going number 2 that way she will be clean and ready for you at random times if you want it
>>
W-will a big strong man hold my little feminine body?
>>
>>5417101
Most likely, it depends on type of man and how feminine your body is.
>>
>>5413690
The reason that man is attracted to crossdressing men is because he applies meaning to a meaningless act.

In case you don't know what act I'm talking about, that act is sex.
>>
>>5417205
>meaningless
>>
>>5417225
It's a major problem, and why people hate gay people so much.

Sex exists by itself

Sex does not exist FOR anything
>>
>>5417205
Somebody is having an embittering weekend. Wanna talk about it, champ?
>>
>>5417253
My weekend is going great. I saw Star Wars, I got a fifth, my life is great.
>>
>>5417248
sex had been about power struggle since forever

that's the very basis of being dominant or submissive

sex is the justification for muslim women wearing hijabs
sex is the justification for gender roles
sexual dualism is a driving force behind art ever since the time of cavemans
sex or lack of it is often associated with success in love, politics, social standing...
and indeed, sex is a reason behind lgbt discrimination
even places of purity such as monasteries are defined by their relation to sex(or lack of it)

such is the truth of this world

I tried to escape it by living the life of "asexual" impotent and separating myself fro anything sexual, only to find it impossible and meaningless

don't see it as a "problem"-embrace it, and love it
>>
>>5417269
The problem is when, for example, lgbt people get raped or murdered over some bullshit like someone is on a power trip, or insecure. Or a straight person. I don't discriminate.
>>
>>5417248
>Sex does not exist FOR anything
huh? What are you talking about? Sex exists for the purpose of propagating the species. It's a function of the human coupling to create and raise children.
>>
>>5417286
That's actually my point. It doesn't exist FOR procreation. It does cause procreation, but that isn't what it's for.

Conversely, it does not exist for enjoyment either. It's just a physical act, like running or sleeping or making a sandwich. It's just a thing that you can do. It doesn't matter who you do it with, unless you're doing it with someone who doesn't want to because that's a dick move.
>>
>>5417286
no, penetration and impregnation is for that

the act of sex does not have to include either, it's a social construct/act/play of sorts

of course, being a social construct doesn't make it irrelevant. all of this (>>5417269) holds true

>>5417296
most people use sex for enjoyment. you've probably read some academic paper, misunderstood it, and now talk bullshit on 4chan

back to tumblr.
>>
File: hats.png (32 KB, 788x319) Image search: [Google]
hats.png
32 KB, 788x319
To take this farther, it's like you made a sandwich, but the sandwich doesn't exist because you want to eat it. There is no greater purpose to the sandwich because the sandwich will exist weather you eat it or not. Sex is the same way.
>>
>>5417189
Its scale. The more muscles and sexiness you want the more feminine your body must be. Sadly we are not born female lol so its shit show
>>
>>5417296
It DOES exist FOR procreation. If if wasn't enjoyable, ppl wouldn't do it. It is also social thing because we are social animals who happen to be pair-bonders in our nature. Sex strengthens those bonds to... big surprise here... make child rearing more successful.
>>
>>5417344
To me, this is putting the cart before the horse. You apply meaning to it because of the result, but that is not the same as applying meaning to the act itself.
>>
File: dM1htUz.gif (978 KB, 248x210) Image search: [Google]
dM1htUz.gif
978 KB, 248x210
Let me rephrase that. It is applying meaning to it, but there is no inherent meaning in it.
>>
>>5417253
THE SNARK
>>
>>5417356
All the shit that we do is a function of making babies, plain and simple. That is what it all boils down to. It is our form of mating/ courtship rituals that you see in all other animals. The pairing off that happens in humans is a result of us being pair-bonders for raising children.
>>
>>5417410
biological determinism: the post
none of it matters breh
>>
>>5417410
Do other animals have consciousness?
>>
>>5417394
Wut? I was being supportive. IDK why it's so hard to tell when I've been nothing but an earnest cowboy gentlemen scholar.
>>
>>5417434
Why do people ask stupid questions like this? Duh, have you ever had a pet dog or catr or something?
>>
>>5417443
you HAD me until the last sentence
>>
File: 1399932154673.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399932154673.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>5417373
there is no inherent meaning in anything, fool
>>
>>5417473
Homura did nothing wrong.
>>
>>5417327
Makes sense, although I will admit a feminine guy that can pass for a female is tempting.
>>
File: 1399934760938.jpg (331 KB, 900x885) Image search: [Google]
1399934760938.jpg
331 KB, 900x885
>>5417476
Homura is ubermensh and alpha as fuck

she has the dick in this relationship
>>
>>5417478
there is just something i love about tempting men with my androgyny
i have to work on being feminine for them, which is a turn-on itself, but they're also more straight and seducing straight men is its own reward.
>>
>>5417456
When I have I not been nice? I try really really hard to not rape bitches and demolish buildings with my massive penis whenever I'm here. Truly.
>>
>>5413745
/thread
>>
>>5413690
They don't.

People on 4chan don't represent men.
>>
So, I'm pretty sure I'm gay, if not pan sexual, or at the most bisexual.

For me, if I ever wanted to have a relationship,
it would need to be with a fem boy, trans mtf
for trans ftm. I know when a good looking dude
is attractive but I'm the more dominate one in
a relationship. I want things when I want them
and how I want them. This doesn't mean I'm a
complete asshole and don't care for the other
person, but I put my needs first most of the
time and I need a partner who's willing to
submit to that.

So yeah, I feel more like a "man" or just more
in control that way, and it seems fem boys or
mtf trans are more submissive.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.