[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am gay and I was molested by a male when I was 10. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (45 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
45 KB, 500x700
So I am gay and I was molested by a male when I was 10. I know that being molested by same sex doesn't neccessarily mean one will become gay, but I wonder if there are any studies which show that it might have some correlation to homosexuality and if anyone else on /lgbt/ was molested by same or opposite sex and what your sexual preference is now.
>>
did you like it you fat whore
>>
>>5389379
No... not at all.
>>
>>5389377
This is second/third hand info, but...

I used to meet up with a guy who had been molested by a priest when he was 12. He said he had no sexual inclination before that point but knew homosexuality was "wrong".

He had told his therapist that he actually liked the sexual contact even though he knew it was wrong (sort of like someone telling you parachuting is dangerous and you can get killed but once you try it you feel great about doing it).

He said his therapist told him that his enjoying the molestation just broke down the societal feeling that homosexuality was wrong (remember this happened back in the 70's) and made it easier for him to explore sex with guys.

Was he gay even before the molestation? He didn't think so but who knows? He is now.
>>
Mtf here. I was molested by a cousin around 10. Didn't really know what was happening at the time. Am disgusted by it now and have heaps of trouble forming and keeping relationships. Don't know if it changed my sexuality. I was always flamboyant and it was probably the reason it happened to me.
>>
>>5389377
>I wonder if there are any studies which show that it might have some correlation to homosexuality
Of course there are studies that show a correlation.
Doesn't mean they're true.
>>
Not molested, but I had a crush on my Geography teacher when I was in high school. When I was 17 I met up with a 55 year old who looked just like him and he fucked me.

Loved it.
>>
>>5389377
I was molested at 11 yrs old, I just came out recently at 50. it took me a long time to come to terms with both religious issues and the molestation. I was asked if i thought I was gay because i was molested, my reply was simply, I am gay DESPITE the fact.
I had to come to terms with the fact that although it was forced and there was pain and humiliation invovled, I did not want it to happen and I asked him to stop repeatedly, I did realize that the sexual aspect alone I was comfortable with.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.