[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/, black faggot here. I need help fixing my relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1450059969761.jpg (74 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450059969761.jpg
74 KB, 540x540
Hey /lgbt/, black faggot here.

I need help fixing my relationship with my white boyfriend. I have a bit of a submissive streak and when having sex the other day I told him to call me a "Fucking nigger whore" .

I'd make a joke about how white he is, but I watched the color drain from his face, and he went limp almost immediately. He said " I can't do this right now" and left. I tried getting him to stay and not leave, but he wouldn't listen.

We haven't really talked since. How do I fix this?
>>
nigger pls

you done fucked up

you can't just toss raceplay into the relationship without negotiating it first

you might as well start pissing in his nostrils while you're at it and any other surprise fetishes you have.
>>
File: Black and White 3.jpg (65 KB, 434x614) Image search: [Google]
Black and White 3.jpg
65 KB, 434x614
>>5399337

You're going to need to deprogram him of decades of culturally reinforced white guilt. It's not going to be easy, particularly since popular culture has grown increasingly anti-white male and basically been telling him he's the scum of the Earth and responsible for all the sins of his forefathers, etcetera etcetera. You're going to have to try and circumvent his innate white sense of empathy with logic and facts.

First, do you know if any of his long dead relatives owned slaves or had anything to do with the slave trade? If not, see if you can find out, you'll need that context in order to frame an argument tailored to him specifically. In any event, you need to reassure him that he can only be held responsible for his own actions, and that you are giving him your consent to talk dirty. Reinforce the idea that he should not feel ashamed or guilty.
>>
>>5399369
>you are giving him your consent to talk dirty

Actually OP is demanding he do it. Sounds like an obnoxious pushy submissive to me. If I was qt boyf I would bail and not stick my dick in crazy.
>>
>>5399379

It sounds to me more like they were in the throes of passion and he wasn't quite thinking straight.
>>
You sure you're the sub? Because your bf sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>5399337
>I asked my white boyfriend to call me a nigger
>he had a small an anxiety attack

It sounds like you're boyfriend is either:
1. A full on SJW who is carrying an unbelievable amount of white guilt.

or

2. Has seen/done some 19th century southern racist shit.
>>
Nigger he's been taught all his life that using "nigger" as an insult to a black person is basically the same as throwing acid on a baby. Of course he's not chill with it.

Don't be pushy, nobody likes a pushy sub. Use some other shit for demeaning talk.
>>
>>5399369
holy shit this post
it's beyond surreal and ludicrous, but still all true
da fuck
>>
>>5399337

You should tell him that you want him to dress up like Colonel Sanders and punish you by fucking you in the ass because you haven't been taking care of his chickens very well
>>
>>5399369
This nigga knows.
>>
>>5399621
God damnit stop making we want fried chicken.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
I just want a white girl to call me a nigger.

I get called a nigger by white guys every day
>>
>>5399337
Go to hell OP
>>
>>5399981
Why don't you go to hell you cunt?
>>
>>5399765
I made me want fried chicken too.
My point though is convince your B/F to play a character during your dirty interracial s&m sessions and tell him that he shouldn't feel bad because he's just LARPing but with a boner
>>
>>5399984
When you fuck up his brain and breakup he's going to go to the rest of us and we either will have to curse him out or beat his as when the word nigger slips or he tries race play.
>>
File: 1448100409429.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1448100409429.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>>5400002
I'm not OP. I'm just some pissed off dude that thinks you should go fuck yourself
>>
>>5400005
Why do they let underage kids on this website especially kids that still use Pepe
>>
>>5400014
I'm not underage dickhead, I'm Australian.
>>
>>5400020
Underage and >>/int/
>>
>>5400020
>I'm Australian.
That's even worse
>>
File: 1420510229779.png (262 KB, 757x624) Image search: [Google]
1420510229779.png
262 KB, 757x624
>>5399539

I know, right? This is the world we're living in.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.