[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else visit this board just to read the stories? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tfw 19.png (11 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
tfw 19.png
11 KB, 381x381
Does anyone else visit this board just to read the stories? You guys have such funny shit to say.
>>
I love reading about fights between lesbians and trans people. It is so funny when feminism is used to persecute lesbians for simply existing, just like how it has been used to persecute men for simply existing. It is like watching an evil doctor get killed by the horrible monster she created.
>>
>>5391006

Examples?
>>
Here's a story:

I was at the grocery store yesterday to grab just a couple things, and feeling lazy I didn't bother to shave, so I had some very light stubble. It's usually not even noticeable unless I tilt my head up because my beard pretty much only grows under my chin and on my sideburns which are covered by my hair.

Anyway, in line, this weird guy behind me apparently noticed anyway, because while we were waiting, he put his arms over my shoulders and grabbed my breast and dick. He said something about how I was a beautiful girl with a nice dick. I was terrified to even look at him or stay there, so I just squirmed away from him and ran out of the store without my basket.
>>
>>5391086
I can't remember the longer ones, but a short one that I remember from a few days ago that was something like
>Guys are pretty
>(Anons's mom): Like girls?
>No girls aren't pretty
>>
>>5391091
was he hot?
>>
>>5391143
No, he was like 40 or 50 and kinda fat.
>>
>>5391006
Yep. Even though im bi.
>>
>>5391154
*ew*
>>
>>5391111
i remember that. i lol'd
>>
File: worried_bulma.png (261 KB, 505x470) Image search: [Google]
worried_bulma.png
261 KB, 505x470
>>5391091
jesus christ anon.
>>
>>5391006
Y-Yeah haha... Th-th-the stories and stuff... I-I-It's not l-l-like I'm... haha
>>
>>5391091
I was going to the eiffel tower for new year's, took the metro. On my way out I felt someone grabbing me from behind. Got groped for a good minute or two before I was able to lose him. He was tall and could hold me against him with only one hand, and since it was so full people were walking extremely slowly anyway, so I couldn't do much until I found some space to wiggle out. I had totally forgotten about it until I read your story.
>>
I like reading anons stories that match my own predicament to better help myself figure things out
>>
>>5391006
The stories are pretty interesting but I also like to post in threads meant for gay/trans people as a straight cis male.
>>
>>5391091
>>5396758
This reminds me of my favorite story I've read on here, where some trans girl's dad got really drunk one night and started feeling her up, saying she was starting to look like her mother at that age. The details about him breathily whispering into her hair with a heavy smell of beer on his breath was really hot to me.

God damn it.
>tfw you will never molest your trans daughter.
>>
File: 1449348905325.jpg (115 KB, 474x382) Image search: [Google]
1449348905325.jpg
115 KB, 474x382
>>5391091
>>5396758
>trannies are so incredibly messed up and their only sexual contact is from being molested in public by actual rapists

pic related
>>
>>5396832
I have a girlfriend in addition to being sexually assaulted in public, thank you very much.
>>
>>5396852
>I have a girlfriend
REEEEE fuckin' normie
>>
>>5396855
Don't worry, someday you'll find a nice girl to molest you in public.
>>
>>5396916
Doubt it senpai. I'm a NEET hermit
>>
>>5396923
Whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>5396916
>tfw ill never be trans
>tfw ill never get raped
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.