[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the safest way to experiment? Craigslist seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1024x1117
What's the safest way to experiment? Craigslist seems like it's begging for an STD, and going to a gay bar seems like committing too much for something I'm unsure about.

I don't even feel particularly attracted to guys, but I like crossdressing. So it's kinda just something that I want to try once... Thoughts?
>>
>>5383964
Going to a bar isn't a big commitment. Going in drag is probably fine, but don't expect a ton of guys to want to experiment with a xdresser. I might, but most guys want masculine hairballs. Just going out en femme might scratch your itch.
>>
>>5384013

Well, I don't feel a desire to do anything in drag - if I experimented, I'd probably not go far enough to dress up anyways. Maybe if I figured out I really liked it, but I'd have to see.

I don't want to go out dressed at all - I don't think I'd ever want to no matter what. Too much of a stigma, and it's not part of my identity in any way. Bars are a hard option because I know a LOT of people in my city. I'd probably run into someone I know, and that would cause a lot of calamity. I've been to a few gay bars in my life, but always with groups and under the pretense I wasn't particularly interested. Which I wasn't when I got there, but I still want to discreetly try it out.
>>
>>5383964
I dunno really but wear a condom, or make him rather. Even if you really don't think you'll need it, gay men are infested with disease. Maybe date them for a few days or a week first, give some meaning to it besides sexual tension so it's interesting too.
>>
>>5384034
K, I assumed you were a fetishist.
So you want down low gay sex without any risk of getting noticed? That isn't a thing. You could go to another city, but that's a little silly. And yeah, any guy who's willy to hookup at a bar five mins after meeting is way more likely to be dirty. You'd be better off feeling out your extended social circle for guys tbQh. Bar slut life is the worst. (Ok, internet hookup is slightly worse.)
>>
>>5384076
>gay men are infested with disease
i got my ass pounded bareback by 3 old drag queens and all i got was an ass full of cum.
>>
Same situation OP. I have an ever-growing, strong irge to just get knocked up on a night out while wearing a tight skirt, heels and a wig. The guys don't really attract me but the thought of being the fuck-slave by their side draws me in. I also feel like I'm gonna have to do this sooner or later. I already have a guy on craig's list lined up to fuck me like a bitch tomorrow. tfw AGP
>>
>>5384246
id do this if it wasnt for the aids
>>
>I don't even feel particularly attracted to guys, but I like crossdressing
Maybe you are trans and not attracted to men?
>>
>>5384246
Are you going to report back on how it went?
>>
>>5387558
He went NC on me... usually I'm the one with the cold feet... He was a 36 year old man and told me that he wanted to fuck me like he does his wife, which is so hot.

Oh well... on to the next guy I guess.
>>
>>5388186
Are there people who just go on there to role play do you think?
>>
>>5384246
Why are you obsessed with "being a bitch" and dressing up and shit. Idk. I am mtf and iv hooked up with guys from cl. I wear jeans and a tshirt, cause I just wanna get naked with them...

I'm meeting one next week. SO excited, hes really muscular.

If I was more passable id probably use tindr.
>>
>>5389687
yea, a majority are like that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.