[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a gross Paki manager at my workplace who frequently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1417189353786.jpg (86 KB, 670x385) Image search: [Google]
1417189353786.jpg
86 KB, 670x385
There is a gross Paki manager at my workplace who frequently says the word "faggot" and it makes me feel very uncomfortable

What boards or governmental organizations could I go to to report him and eventually have him fired? I live in Ontario btw
>>
Ask him to stop saying faggot.
>>
>>5362223
Newfag can't take banter
>>
>>5362223
Don't let it bother you. Seriously. Why is he "gross" to you? Do you hate your job, or do you hate him?

Because I hated my job, and the people around me would say awful things, it didn't help. I was afraid of them. I wanted to kill myself. But one day I just relaxed and became more social with my fellow employees. I needed the job, and I couldn't escape. One day I examined my situation closely. I realized they liked me all along, and that were were at this shitty job together supporting each other, we use humor to lighten the mood of awful work. They still say things I don't agree with, but they're good people, and I don't ever want to alienate them from my life.
>>
>>5362223
He can say that, because he's Muslim.
Check your faggot privilege and stop being so islamophobic.
>>
>WAH WAH SOMEONE IS SAYING A WORD THAT HURTS MY FEE FEES
shut up
>>
>>5362223
There's an easy method of filing complaints. Simply take a length of rope, tie it into a noose, tie the other end of the rope to something sturdy and taller than you, place your head through the noose and kick away your stool. Your claim should go through in aproximately 5-10 minutes and the Paki will never bother you again
>>
>>5362223
>What boards or governmental organizations could I go to to report him and eventually have him fired?
Just google you bitch.
Can't guarantee he'll get fired though.

You can also secretly record him and post it on facebook or something.
>>
Unfortunately I can't help you, but report him if you can. Fuck the mudslimes!
>>
>>5362223
Yeeeees young one... use your anger. Potentially ruin someone's life because you don't like a word he says or his looks.

Soon, we will reveal ourselves to the jedi. Soon, we will have our revenge...
>>
>>5362223
Why report him? Why not just explain that you don't like it and ask him to stop?
>>
>>5364479
Topkek
>>
>>5362223
Follow your company's anti-harassment/discrimination protocols. They are legally obligated to have one, so I expect it's there. Document absolutely everything.

If you are still not satisfied, contact the human rights tribunal with your grievance.
>>
> boohoo I hate freedom of speech
Bet you say nigger and every other edgy word and don't mind when it's not directed at you.
>>
>>5364685
you can't get a muslim fired for being discriminatory. discrimination is a tenant of islam. he'd be a bad muslim if he wasn't saying faggot.
>>
You can't do anything because Muslims control the western world now
>>
>>5362223
Just vote Trump, make America great again.
>>
>>5366787
>Ontario
>America
>>
lrn2handlethebantz
>>
File: so-much-win.jpg (34 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
so-much-win.jpg
34 KB, 694x530
All the britfag posts in this thread
>>
>>5362340
stockholm?
>>
>>5362223
I know that feel, I hate gross people and I wish I could report them all and have them banned from life
>>
>>5362223
Beat him up and deport him for stealing your maple syrup.
>>
>people are ACTUALLY defending a mudslime

Good Lord, when did SRS and tumblr infiltrate this board?
>>
>>5362223
Just phone your companies human resources department.
He probably won't get fired though, but he can get warned.

If you're lucky maybe they'll deport his ass if he's just a temporary foreign worker lol
>>
File: 1436826346021.gif (29 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
1436826346021.gif
29 KB, 296x289
>>5372412
>SRS
>>
>>5362223

I'm sorry, but on the scale of progressiveness Muslims rank above LGBT individuals when it comes to earning political-correctness points. I'm afraid you're just going to have to put up with it.

You should probably start thinking of an escape plan for when throwing gays off rooftops becomes socially acceptable in the West.
>>
>>5362223
Ontario Human Rights Commission
http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en

Keep in mind that they often favour Muslims.
>>
>>5362223
Do you have more Serb on Albanian? Asking for a friend
>>
>>5366674
Well, he's a bad Muslim already for not beheading the faggot OP in accordance with Islamic law.
>>
>>5372483
shit reddit says
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5366816
It will be after trump takes it.
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!
>>
>>5362223
if your boss won't fire him mind your own fucking business or quit if it hurts your feelings so much you miserable nanny stater
>>
>>5364479
>this is what mudshits actually believe
>>
File: removalchans.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
removalchans.png
441 KB, 1050x925
>>5374359
This is what western society lets them get away with so we don't look racist.
>>5362223
OP you know what you must do. Pic related.
>>
>>5366646
yah so what stupid nigger? the law is there for a reason. you can avoid taking advantage of the tools in the world and keep being a loser or trample over others you dislike. that's the world little kid. get used to it.
>>
>>5374413
This. Sue him and send him to prison for offending your feels.
If each of us removes at least one kebab, the world's gonna become a better place. The end justifies any means, so it doesn't matter if you have to use SJW laws to do it.
>>
Chances are there's not much you can do, fucking mudslimes. I wish I could say it's better out west, but they're ruining alberta too.
>>
When someone is a jerk to me I call them a fatass. Whether they're fat or not doesn't matter. I've just noticed that fatass works the best.
>>
>>5374817
That's fat-shaming!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.