[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks Todd Chrisley is probably gay? He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Todd Chrisley.jpg (34 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
Todd Chrisley.jpg
34 KB, 634x397
Am I the only one who thinks Todd Chrisley is probably gay? He comes off as really gay and he has that gay face about him.

What is he?
>>
A metro Christian. Looking gay doesn't mean you are gay. Also I'm pretty sure he would disown his kids if they were gay.
>>
>>5362643
Well you haven't read much about him have you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841243/I-think-dad-gay-fools-local-doctor-Todd-Chrisley-s-son-claims-father-hiding-sexuality-family.html

And his dad in response said to his eldest son's accusations and speculations that he is gay, while stating he's not gay he said

>I've never cared what others say about my sexuality
>I'd much rather you think I'm getting laid versus not getting laid!

He may not be gay but I really doubt he's homophobic. I hate the view that somehow all us southerners are bigoted.
>>
>>5362042
A lot of guys in the south are like that.
>>
Seeing how obviously desperate for attention this guy is, I'd bet he's just hoping for his obvious flamboyancy to trigger some sort of stupid scandal to throw him into the gay rights ring. I hope it doesn't work, but the general TV-viewing public seems to eat this shit up.
>>
>>5362823
As a southerner I can say that's not true.
>>
>>5362042

Yeah man, I don't know. I've seen a few episodes of that show and he comes off as a flaming rainbow sparkling fairy, but he has a hot wife and a blonde family.

Who knows what the rich do behind the cameras.
>>
>>5362834
If he is for gay rights why should we be against it exactly?
>>
>>5362857
Well. I sort of doubt Michael Jackson ever slept with a woman but somehow he had kids. I'm certain he fathered one of them and one or two I'm pretty certain he adopted, I cant remember their damn names though so...

How might MJ or Todd father a kid without having sex, you might ask? In the magical day of artificial insemination, that's how.
>>
>>5362859

I didn't say he's doing it for the gay rights, I said he's doing it for the attention. Being a starlet in the gay community is a surefire way for some national spotlight. I'm against it because I'm tired of people manipulating our demographic so they can get some quick fame.
>>
>>5362890
In all honesty, I don't give a fuck if they use me. What matters to me is the public image they give and the persona they have, because at the end of the day the more people there are that are gay or gay affirming regardless of their reasons, the more likely we or generations to come after us will be treated more equally than we are today.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.