[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 18 >bi >female >see an influx of girls my age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: BlackLagoon19-11.jpg (20 KB, 528x297) Image search: [Google]
BlackLagoon19-11.jpg
20 KB, 528x297
> 18
>bi
>female
>see an influx of girls my age identify as bi
>starts doubt the legitimacy of my sexuality
Am I wrong for doing this or
>>
At that age they're prolly just bi-curious but want the dick even if you get into a relationship with one, from what i've heard at least.
>>
>>5318789
Yes. Just skip the "or".

When the "legitimacy" of your sexuality is having a non-negligible attraction to both men and women, the hurdles are not set up all that high.
>>
>>5318789

There are entire books on the subject. One of them is called "Not Gay." If you have a Kindle, spend the $5 (or whatever) to get it. The book is nominally about why so many straight-identified millennials have gay encounters - sometimes regularly - but still insist they are totally straight.

The author tries to make sense of this by making analogies to same-sex behavior in millennial women.

Long story short? Both genders are far more sexually fluid than we give them credit for... and there are probably way more bisexuals in reality than what you see in medical surveys. Basically everyone fits somewhere on the spectrum, and true 0's (100% straight people) are rarer than people think.

As for yourself? If you are bisexual, then you are bisexual. Just because it is "hip" to be a bisexual girl doesn't mean that you are any less bisexual.
>>
>>5318789
Most people who say they're bisexual are either not actually bisexual, looking for attention, or just overly sexual(people whose lives pretty much revolve around sex)
>>
I feel like I'm bi but not enough to justify coming out or identifying as such, it's just something I calmly accepted long ago.
>>
You're so close to realizing the truth. You're either a lesbian who doesn't want to admit it or a straight girl who wants to look super kewl and be part of an oppressed minority group that nobody can prove you aren't part of.
>>
>>5319775
We have to get over the "born that way so pity us" narrative which we needed to overcome the "god hates degenerate homos" narrative. When will we simply rollback to a based pre-Christian mores?
>>
>>5318789
Unfortunately there's no set answer. I've been with a lot of women. There are true lesbians, true bisexual girls and then there's two other groups... girls that are legitimately trying sex with another woman (bicurious) and girls who think it's cool to be bisexual.

I'm more "forgiving" with the first group. We all have to explore our sexuality. It's part of life. If the bicurious girl tries it and likes it, or doesn't like it, that's fine.

The "cool" girls are different. They're the ones that usually lay in my bed like deer in headlights, frozen realizing that they are doing something they don't really want to do. Saying you're bi and acting on it are two different things. For me they either end up crying and running out of my apartment or never even gut undressed in the first place.
>>
File: 0C9XwQh.jpg (53 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
0C9XwQh.jpg
53 KB, 599x399
I have noticed it also. I think most of them just do it for attention. That way guys think they are hot but some could really be bi.
>>
Here's what you're doing:
>being a woman
>being bisexual
Here is what you're wrong for:
>asking 4chan's neet and most mysoginistic men's advice
And if you really want an answer, I don't see the relation between getting wet from watching tits and the choice of other people you know.
>>
>>5319905
heh, like people actually ever though homosexuality was normal. if you had a time machine, i think you'd be in for a shock.
>>
>>5319801
This is me
>>
>>5320733
If a "bi/bicurious" girl wants to do things in front of men, stay away
>>
Well see, if you started identifying as bi because you think it makes you cool and different, or because some guy told you it was hot, then yeah you're an idiot and should stop. I would even say that if you've had occasional same sex lust but nothing close to your interest in men, then you should just drop the bi label.

If you've had feelings (sexual and romantic) for women that are just as strong when you're with a man, then you're bi. Simple as that.
>>
>>5321504
If you had a non-victimhood Howard Zinn education in history you'd be in for a shock. Tolerated homosexual acts or even accepted acts within ritualized dyads were common and still are where the cancer of Western culture hasn't spread.
>>
What's your kinsey?
>>
File: 1447962300451.jpg (85 KB, 465x628) Image search: [Google]
1447962300451.jpg
85 KB, 465x628
>>5322270
>cancer of western culture
like technology, internet, 4chan? human rights and high quality living?
go live in africa or the mid-east then, you garbage
>>
>>5322270
yea but those people are basically animals, so it's expected they'd do animalistic things.
>>
File: symposiumkottabos7.jpg (124 KB, 700x537) Image search: [Google]
symposiumkottabos7.jpg
124 KB, 700x537
>>5322325
>Owing the ancients everything
>not sucking their based uncut keks
you sir, are the savage here.
>>
>>5318789
A lot of females these days are only "bi-enough" to try and turn guys on; it must be difficult being actually bi in your age range...

Still, your sexuality can be as complicated or as simple as you want it to be. Bi, straight, gay, whatever, just pick one and be happy with yourself in it. :)
>>
File: 1448242371452.gif (1 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1448242371452.gif
1 MB, 300x199
>>5318789
>biscums
>women

reee breeders.
>>
I'm a bisexual man. It's not even hip.
>>
>>5319879

what is the Kinsey Scale
>>
>>5321785
Have had that happen. Either making out in front of guys or the old "sex while my bf/husband watches" thing. Always say no thanks.
>>
>>5322286
Gold Star 6
Gold Star never-been-in-a-room-with-a-naked-penis 6
>>
File: c8f.jpg (41 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
c8f.jpg
41 KB, 600x655
>>5318789
> a lot of people like guys and girls therefor I can't anymore because it's not special.

How about you fuck those girls if they're bi instead of complaining you're no longer a snowflake.
>>
>>5318789
Invite them home to see which ones are serious
They get clarification, you get a bunch of quick lays
"Don't you want to be sure? Extra, *grasp* extra sure?"
>>
>>5318789
No. Luckily bitrenders aren't common in my state.
>>
This is fucking me up. I'm starting to assume all girls are bi. Had a couple encounters with actually straight girls and do a double take. How boring.
>>
>>5318789
Damn that seems like such a hipster kind of thing to me. I'm sure you're not, but it amuses me to think of it that way.
Seriously though, just get your lady-nut on and do what you whatever you wanna do, your only 18 and still learning who you are.
>>
>>5328318
this
>>
>>5328318

well they're fat aren't they

and so is OP though

it's kind of awkward

don't be fat, people!
>>
File: 6ab.jpg (27 KB, 680x677) Image search: [Google]
6ab.jpg
27 KB, 680x677
>>5318789
No. You're not wrong for this.
>be an actual bi guy
>other guys start coming out as "bi" in High School
>literally every last one of them identifies as gay now
>everyone sees bisexuals as gays in denial

It really pisses me off that gay guys use "bisexuality" as a stepping stone to coming out as gay, because it delegitimizes those of us who are actually bisexual
>>
>>5319796
You forgot unattractive and trying to help their odds.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.