[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do /lgbt/. > Have a gay twink/fem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: eatingdisordergirl.jpg (12 KB, 376x245) Image search: [Google]
eatingdisordergirl.jpg
12 KB, 376x245
I don't know what to do /lgbt/.

> Have a gay twink/fem friend.
> He's clearly into me, but also too tactful to make a move outright because he knows I'm straight.
> My birthday was two days ago.
> He brought me over a box, told me to be careful with it, delicate contents.
> Open it after we're done hanging out and he's gone home.
> It's a bouquet of flowers.
> Made of sugar.
> He literally cooked sugar to near hard crack, pulled it like taffy, and made a shitload of flowers out of it.
> They look like glass and neon chrome.
> To pretty to eat.
> Had a card with it.
> Card reads: " I just want you to know how much I appreciate you. I know you'll never feel as strongly for me as I do for you, but I still wanted to do something that shows how much you mean to me. Happy birthday. "
> I literally cannot bring myself to eat them.
> They are just too pretty.
> And for some reason looking at them makes me feel guilty.

At this point I feel like I'm an asshole if I tell him he's making things inappropriate or weird. I also feel like an asshole if I eat them or pretend like nothing is different. No matter how I respond, or act around him, I feel like I'm in the wrong.

What should I do?

Captcha: Select all with flowers, wtf?
>>
>>5322344
>I hope this is another fake gay romance epic.
Why do you feel guilty? Did you ask him to blow you? If you're straight and didn't take advantage then you have no need for guilt. You can just say you appreciate the effort and value his friendship. Carry on. If the dude is being pushy that's on him.
>>
>>5322412

I feel guilty for a few reasons. Relating to the gift itself, I feel guilty if I eat something this artistic, even if it is food. I also feel guilty if I don't eat it.

I've never asked him for anything sexual, and never would. But in this area I feel guilty because it's the first time someone has had these sorts of feelings for me and I couldn't reciprocate them. With all of my girlfriends in the past, I was the one who initiated the relationship. So in my life I've never had to turn a person down before. Knowing he has feelings intense enough that he'd go through this kind of effort for me makes me feel like a dick for shitting on those feelings by denying them. In any scenario where a dude does this as his confession, it feels wrong for it to end in anything but success.

I've just never been in this position before.
>>
>>5322477
>I feel guilty because it's the first time someone has had these sorts of feelings for me and I couldn't reciprocate them
that's normal I guess. Had the same thing when a girl said that she likes me etc.

But by logic you have no real reason to feel guilty. He obviously likes you as you stated and his present to you confirmed that. Since you aren't into him you have even more reason to not feel guilty over it.

out of curiousity: are you gay / bi or straight dude lurking /lgbt/ and laughing at trannies?
>>
Just get to the part where you kiss him already.
>>
>>5322344
Throw the boy a pity fuck. Maybe you'll like it since he's really femme. Worst case scenario, you have some lackluster sex but he gets closure. Best case scenario you discover a new part of yourself and get a cute bf. Quit being so scared and just try it
>>
>>5322639
He isn't gay.
>>
>>5322648
>guy makes a beautiful gift for someone
>just fuck him
That doesn't seem like the appropriate response.
>>
>>5322668
Well, like do it romantically. Take him out on a date, but him dinner, take him home and fuck him. If you're into it then bonus you can probably do it regularly, if not, no harm done and you friend feels better having gotten a shot at least
>>
>>5322584

I'm straight, but I don't really lurk here. In fact this is my first time here. I usually browse other boards. I came here because while /adv/ is probably the right place to go, I figured /lgbt/ would be more sensible/delicate with an issue involving a homosexual.
>>
>>5322689
>I figured /lgbt/ would be more sensible/delicate with an issue involving a homosexual.
kek

anyway since you are straight (I assume he knows it) there's even less reason to feel guilty m8.

If you tell him that you are definitely not interested he'll at least know whats up. There's nothing worse than having a crush on a straight guy when you are gay.
>>
>>5322689
Just don't lead him on and you have nothing to feel guilty about. I know rejecting someone is awkward and its sweet you feel that way, but you have to. If you go on avoiding it you will make him feel worse than being honest.
>>
>open /lgbt/ once a month or so
>every time there is a "gay fem guy likes me but I'm straight wat do?" thread
>answers are identical

Is this just some clickbait to keep virginfags yearning and isolated? It's the most depressing shit ever.
>>
You feel guilty because you care about his feelings. That isn't a bad thing, OP. I'd be honest - tell him the flowers were beautiful and that you appreciated the gift. I've been in his situation before, and unrequited love sucks, but it isn't anyone's fault. He'll just have to work through his feelings and move on like we all learn to do. I've fallen in love twice, and both times it took me a few years to get over it.
>>
>>5322344

Honestly, this >>5322748 & >>5322775

I've been in that exact situation and the one thing you should not do is avoid the situation. This stuff does not magically resolve itself and he probably won't do anything else until you react, so make sure that your reaction is clear to him.
Make sure to tell him how much you actually appreciate the gift, but also leave no doubt about any things that might develop because of it.
If you think you have to, you should go as far as to tell him to get over you. You might even know someone you can hook him up with.

Well, at least that's how I wish the other guy had done it in my situation.
>>
Don't feel guilty, it's noy your fault. It's always okay to reject a confession if you don't feel the same way - it hurts for a while, but people move on, that's just how humans work. Thank him for the gift, tell him you appreciate his friendship and all the work he put into that gift. You can even tell him they are too beautiful to eat - if he insists that you can still eat them, do it for him, he'll be happy. Just remember that you did nothing wrong, and all he does for you he does because it makes him happy, to know he still can make you happy, even if he can never be with you. He will move on and find a new love sooner or later, but the happiness of making a masterpiece for someone he loves will be with him forever.
>>
Stop being a bitch and just let him suck your cock already
>>
>>5322344
I already gave my advice on gentle rejection, but take a pic of flowers if you're going to get rid of them. Remember if they're just made of sugar they can last for years if kept clean and dry.
>>
>>5322344
Dude, thank him for the lovely present. If you want to be VERY polite, write him a proper "thank you" note using a nice papyrus card. Faggots love that shit.

Practice what you'll write a few times so you don't fuck it up in a $5 card. Use cursive, if you know it. If you don't know cursive fucking learn it and do it in cursive anyway. Be a goddamn gentleman.

Take some GOOD, well lit, photos of the flowers. Keep those forever because someone in the world cared that much for you and you should cherish that. Send him a copy of the photos.

Eat the flowers.
Absorb their strength.

Don't lead the fucker on.
>>
>>5322344
Take a picture of them at least, I'd love to see how great they actually look.
>>
Pic of said bouquet.
>>
Dude just tell him you appreciate his gifts but you only see him as a friend. Let him down gently. Let him know you don't feel the same way but feel very flattered by his advances.

Or you could just go with it and fuck him.
>>
Wow this is heartbreaking. Unfortunately almost all gay guys have this experience growing up. If I were in his position (which I have been), I would appreciate being let down clearly but with a warm hug and (if you want) a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>5322344
The friend zone hurts a little bit, but being strung along is torture. If you're really his friend, then you owe him honesty.

>>5325407
This times a thousand.
Getting a hand written card, even on a friendzone topic, with commemorative photos makes my nipples harder than diamonds due purely to feels.

It's a hand made food gift. You're worse than Hitler if you don't eat it after documenting it like an obsessive forensic scientist.
>>
Text him "thanks fa m"

I wish I was a cute twink and I had a crush. :(
>>
Ooh ooh is this gonna be another cute thread where OP realises his love?
>>
It's not gay if they are feminine and cute just repeat no homo after every thrust.
>>
>>5326548

Dude, fucking amateur.

You say "no homo" when you're flirting with them.

When you fuck them, you just make sure that the balls don't touch and then you high-five them after you're done. That makes it not-gay.
>>
>>5322344
Date him.

What's up with those "I'm a straight guy who has a femmy friend and for some reason I open up an exception to him and now I love him" threads? Who writes those? I refuse to believe there are so many "straight" guys.
>>
>>5327110

I was sexually active for a decade before sticking my dick into another guy's pooter.

If you're bi, it's easy to go without.
>>
>>5327110

My theory is that it's an old writefag. When the board was first created there was a constant supply of writefaggotry from a hybrid /pol/ and /tg/ user. He created a thread about his twink nazi boyfriend and started the /polgbt/ meme.

Ever since his first thread, there has been periodic writefaggotry on this board whereby a twink/femboy is either seduced or seduces a straight guy. Usually the writefaggotry is mediocre or mildly entertaining, and occasionally there are threads that hit cap.

That's just my theory though.
>>
>>5327117
This. Grown up love is cluttered with meanwhiles.
>>
>>5322344
What should you do.
>be grateful
>either keep the gift or take a pic and eat
>tell him how you feel
>stay friends or not, your pic
>leave this place and do it
>>
>>5322344
Just get him to dress in girls clothes and then everything will be okey
>>
Goddamit op pls respond I don't care if this is fake I want cute no homo cuddles between you and your twink friend.
>>
File: 1434494425193.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434494425193.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>5325407
This desu senpai.
>>
>>5325407
this is the only really decent thing to do in this situation desu

DESU DESU DESU THAT'S RIGHT I'M NOT GIVING YOU THE POWER HIROYUKI!
>>
>>5322344
Could you take a picture of them for us, please?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 922x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 922x614
Look if you like him tell him. Fug
>>
>>5322344
For the love of Michael, post a picture of the candy flowers. Please! Also, if you can post the recipe. Thank you.
>>
>>5322344
Have a talk with him and let him know that you care but you have no interest in him
>>
>straight
>knows the word twink
Yeah right OP
>>
File: 50130862_p0_master1200.jpg (412 KB, 480x644) Image search: [Google]
50130862_p0_master1200.jpg
412 KB, 480x644
>>5322344
>YFW he goes and transitions on you cause you straight blocked him
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.