[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter is a comfort.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 1300002007_1-3.jpg (82 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
1300002007_1-3.jpg
82 KB, 1024x735
The sun sets early and the night begins. In the shadows, you can travel, the daylit world abandoned you to the darkness long ago. Stepping out into the moonlight, you pass the bare trees in the cold wind and hear the churchbells chime low and distant. You haven't seen the inside of a church in a decade. You came out as a teenager and the spiritual world shut you out in exile, condemned you for life and beyond. Alone, you lurch down the dimly lit street, the thin wisps of your remaining hair listlessly flapping in the icey wind.

You turn a corner and see a pair of hot young men in the alley making out. You lift your slouching head and peer with sunken eyes towards them. Looking back, they gasp in horror and walk swiftly away, breaking into a jog and then almost immediately a sprint. You only wanted to say hello, but your sagging flesh and spot covered, coarse skin makes you hideous to the world of living souls.

You spot another small clique of pretty boys joking under a streetlight next to a basement dive. Will God forgive you, you wonder, and let you remember the touch of a human again? You draw closer, your pace has slowed and your posture hunched as you lurch forward, staggering against the wind. "... hey...." you croak, as you shuffle closer, arms outstretched to welcome these hot young men.
>>
File: deaaaath.jpg (110 KB, 548x311) Image search: [Google]
deaaaath.jpg
110 KB, 548x311
>>5310502

The three turn and look, faces shocked and jaws agape. The short one lets out a horrified yelp, the blonde mutters 'omigod' and the tall one stands silent for a moment before directing the other two "Lets get the hell out of here!' as the three break for their car, whimpering and panicking to unlock the door as you come closer. "...hey... I just wanna...I just wanna .. heyyyyyyyy....".

The car peels out with muffled yells inside the car fading away, and you stand alone in the shadows beyond the street light; your instinct stopping you from stepping into the dim light where you can be seen. The fog rolls in, blotting out the moonlight under a dark grey veil of haze. Wind rustles dead leaves in the branches, and you stand there groaning in emotional pain.

And you ask yourself, as I ask you: is this life? Is this life to you? Would you call this being alive? No, it IS not life. And if it is not LIFE, it must be death. GAY death. You came out and sold your soul for unfulfilled promises for endless cock. But excercise didn't help. Your money and cosmetic work only emphasized how pathetic you have become. And now only a cavalcade of underground freaks will bear your company, and you see yourself in the worst of them, all of you damned to this future forever until Satan calls you home.

It IS not life- it must be death!

Death-!
DEATH!
DEeeeaaAATTtthhHHHH!
>>
I don't even care if this is copypasta, it's art
>>
File: dump003.png (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dump003.png
955 KB, 1920x1080
This makes me want to play some Thief
>>
Eerily similar to a woman who rode the cock carousel until 30.

Damn it feels good to be masc silverback
>>
File: 1369412615424.gif (1018 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
1369412615424.gif
1018 KB, 288x200
>>5310573

lel neat

>>5310534

Thanks. I think its going on 2 years now. Its part of my winter-lgbt collection lel

Seen here: Necrotic Homogeria is detected when the family pet comes home infected by gay zombie after hanging around a city park restroom.

The police then use dogs to trace the sent of Vitalis and Aqua Velva to see if the virus is still present. If the dogs alert that Old Spice is lingering from the last stall, a perimeter is set up and the quarantined restroom is flooded with Halon gas.

The epidemic is held at bay for another day, but the threat of outbreak continues.
>>
>>5310507
Damn, this is why I'm transitoning
>>5310641
Only women who drug and drink themselves into oblivion have to worry about hitting the wall I see plenty over 30 females especially the oriental and black ones who still look young.
>>
wtf is this thread
>>
File: PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif (55 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif
55 KB, 900x300
>>5311019

We're going to die. We may as well have a chuckle.
>>
>>5311081
>tfw birthday in two months
>>
File: .png (63 KB, 574x475) Image search: [Google]
.png
63 KB, 574x475
>>5311088
>>
File: 21 is death.jpg (569 KB, 829x700) Image search: [Google]
21 is death.jpg
569 KB, 829x700
>>5311088

Maybe this will cheer you up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

If it makes you feel better, there is life after gay death, in the same way there are still Christmas trees around in January.
>>
>>5310985
>Only women who drug and drink themselves into oblivion have to worry about hitting the wall I
That's implied with the cock carousel lifestyle, but you're being generous. Yeah, black don't crack, but they're in straight hospice if not equivalent to gay death. Fully functioning ovaries matter a lot to straights.
>>
File: Stages of Gay Death.jpg (555 KB, 560x2586) Image search: [Google]
Stages of Gay Death.jpg
555 KB, 560x2586
The many stages of Necrotic Homogeria
>>
File: hustle-as-hard-as-you-hate.jpg (60 KB, 550x534) Image search: [Google]
hustle-as-hard-as-you-hate.jpg
60 KB, 550x534
When one life ends, another is born. Gay death is merely the end of the twink-on-twink hookup phase of your love life. Now you can move on to more fulfilling long term relationships. Maybe even settle down with somebody special.
>>
>>5317422
>somebody special
>homosexuals

lol, sorry they don't exist.
>>
>>5317474
You can't spell "bitter" without "bi".
>>
>>5317422
This
A dead homo must leave the world of the living behind- learn to let go- and appreciate those within his own realm
I feel little pity for one who cannot learn when to let go, whose lust blinds them to change
>>
>>5317474
Wow, the self-loathing is strong in this one.

Yes, self-loathing. You hate your own kind (and by extension, yourself) so much that you don't believe that anybody worth forming a LTR with exists in your dating pool... and that even if they did exist, they would view you with that same disgust.

Shakin' my head over here, family.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.