[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm a closeted bisexual. Last night I hooked up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
So I'm a closeted bisexual. Last night I hooked up with a random guy I met online who happened to be around the same age as me (23) and pretty cute. For the first time in my life I had anal sex, and it felt amazing. He was patient and slow until I was able to take it all in, until eventually I was able to ride his dick and enjoy it. It was everything I always wanted and thought it would be. Like, my knees were actually shaking. It was some of the best sex I've ever had.

But we also clicked pretty well. We smoked some pot before hand and talked for a bit. After we did multiple deeds we talked for a while more, about dating and stuff. He said I'm the type of person he'd date, but I told him I wouldn't really be able to date a guy because of circumstances. I've never really felt a connection with another guy before and I'm not sure what to make of it. It's always just been about sex, but this felt different. I'm a little rattled by it to be honest. Does anyone else have any stories like this they could share for perspective?

I used the catalog, and I'm sorry if this is similar t other threads. I guess I just want to share my experience and hear from others whove felt this way.
>>
>>5313938
Are you willing to date a guy? Do you feel something for him, or is it just sport fucking?
>>
>>5313967

Well we just met the last night, but we hung out for a couple of hours.

I grew up in a small midwestern town, lots of homophobia. It's kind of ingrained in me. I like guys every now and then, but I've always been mostly attracted to girls. I don't like "fags" and the idea of cuddling with a guy gives me the heeby-jeebies. He's openly gay, I'm strait acting. But he's someone that I could see myself hanging out with. We both smoke, we both vidya, we both have a large collection of coats (random I know). We have a lot in common.

Ive always been the man in a relationship with females, and it's very alien to me to be the bottom. But around him I felt like I could act more feminine, and it felt so liberating.
>>
>>5314026
Is he all right with just being FWB?
>>
>>5314032

Yeah. But he was the one who said "It's a shame, because you seem like exactly the type of guy that I would date". He also said he felt infatuated, then corrected himself. We were both kind of nervous-awkward the whole time (me moreso than him).
>>
>>5314045
Just keep fucking. Maybe you'll eventually come around.
>>
>>5314060

Oh I plan on it. A lot. Its just that I've never dated a guy before and coming out to my family isn't an option. I'd also be paranoid about someone seeing us together and word getting out. Small towns and such.

Does anyone have similar stories?
>>
>>5314075
How long did it take you to be able to fit him in your ass?? and what kind of stuff did he do to loosen it up? i'm looking to have a gay experience soon because it hasn't happened for me yet.
>>
>>5314413
so far I've only put my fingers in my own ass. I've been able to fit two fingers before... but I could get them very far in... i'm very sexually frustrated over this. I feel like I haven't reached the pinnacle feeling of ass play... It just makes me come faster when I masterbate... I love the way it feel but I guess i'm not climaxing or whatever.
>>
>>5314413

OP here. Proubably like 10, 15 minutes of him fingering and eating my ass? Maybe more, maybe less. It of course hurt at first, especially when he went up against my sphincter, but he was slow and gentle about it until I was able to relax enough to enjoy it.

When it came time for him to dick me down we had to try a couple different positions. I wanted to do doggy style at first but he recommended I ride him on top so I could have more control. Umph. That worked. I loosened up pretty quick after that.
>>
>>5315276
cool, sounds amazing OP. I have a girlfriend, she knows about my sexuality. We really want to have a threesome. but I don't want a threesome with a straight male. If my girlfriend is gonna get fucked by another dude, I better be getting some dick. lol.
I fight off the urge daily to stick items up my ass... i'm scared of the worst case scenarios I always hear about... but that drum stick over there is just begging for some ass play. I really want some anal beads they are cheap as fuck... I just haven't had the chance to go get any yet. lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.