[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really what trans people believe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1448780005400.jpg (445 KB, 1280x1529) Image search: [Google]
1448780005400.jpg
445 KB, 1280x1529
Okay, first off I want to say I'm not trolling, I'm coming here with genuine curiosity.

I was on /pol/ and I found this thread filled with comics about a little trans girl:

>>>/pol/57010742

At first, I was losing my shit. I genuinely thought this was created to be satirical of trans people. The more I read them, the funnier it got. The one with the bicycle made me laugh especially hard.

But I'm starting to think maybe this person actually wants to represent himself(and the transexual community) as they are being portrayed in the comics.

I am curious as to if this is genuinely what that community believes. I obviously have my own opinions, but don't let that stop you from expressing your thoughts. I won't make fun of anyone here, I am simply wanting to educate myself.
>>
The author is being genuine and most trans folk don't behave like that. Especially not the ones on this site.

I mean like, that guy in the comic was being trans/homophobic but you don't just call someone that and leave, you try to reason with them.
>>
There's no one 'tranny community', bunch of individuals and some flock together on sites like tumblr where they echo-chamber their own bullshit. There's no authority on the manner and whoever is 'representing trannies' is only representing themselves and their own more or less retarded ideas. It's like saying all niggers are SJW wackos because of the 'black lives matter' nonsense.

>>5309168
>I mean like, that guy in the comic was being trans/homophobic but you don't just call someone that and leave, you try to reason with them.
More importantly its a fucking kid. Everyone and everything was called gay back then and it was about as homophobic as cooties are sexist.
>>
>>5309168

I don't think 11 year olds can be trans OR homo phobic. They don't have any understanding of it, all they know is that kids pick on other kids for being a certain way so they don't want to be caught up in that.

Even if they were adults, saying someone is phobic is a huge overstatement in this scenario. Maybe "a little inconsiderate" sure, I could see that, but nothing even resembling a phobia.
>>
>>5309181
Thank you for shining light on the subject good sir.
>>
Everyone, and I mean *everyone* hates the little shit who draws those comics. Even most trans people fucking hate her and her shit tumblr political grandstanding comics.

The only people who don't hate her are Tumblr SJWs themselves.

She's the fucking worst.
>>
>>5309181
>>5309189
As for the kid thing, it's pretty clear from the rest of the comic that the author thinks the kids are adults so

I dunno though, wouldn't being afraid of being seen as gay be homophobia? Either way it's not something to immediately condemn someone for.
>>
>>5309267
>author thinks
you're giving them way too much credit
>>
>>5309189
>a little inconsiderate
that's a huge understatement. it's pretty fucking rude to say "i don't want to be seen with you". i wouldn't talk to that person anymore, if only because i got some fucking self respect.
>>
>>5309275
this.

The author has about as much depth of thought as a blonde headed sorority chick named Stacy. She thinks of herself as much more intelligent than she actually is and because of this, she basically is a living parody of herself. Her cartoon by extension is an unintentional parody of the whole swj tumblrina movement -esp. when it comes to trans stuff.

If she were an actual troll, she would be a genius that no /b/tard could touch but instead she is serious as a heart attack and therefore just really sad. At least we can have some fun in the fact that we are all laughing at her if we can't actually laugh with her.
>>
>>5309306
Yes that's true. I would expect an adult to say that.

I wouldn't expect a 7 year old to think that way though.
>>
>>5309141
This comic's retarded and tumblr snowflake shit is ruining the public image of trans people. Trans men and women are normal people who just want to integrate into society as their desired gender
>>
>>5309141
unfortunately, no, those comics are 100% serious
again, no, one person does not represent an entire group
some people are just batshit crazy, and they tend to speak very loudly, but there's a few good people
>>
>ITT: Anons realising that some people are completely mental.

Well done. This author is well known for being a complete moron.
>>
>>5309200
>she
>>
>>5309141
Author is deluded and speaks for nobody. Their brand of politics is widely despised here.

That's like claiming Robert Dear speaks for pol cause he was an unemployed tinfoiler who used to hand out pamphlets on Obama and morality like some of the nuts from your side of the horseshoe do.
>>
File: 1445375823640-b.gif (43 KB, 700x584) Image search: [Google]
1445375823640-b.gif
43 KB, 700x584
>>5309189
11 year olds are homophobic, I know first hand.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.