[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I heard "drink from plastic bottles" as tranny advice,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468245566975.webm (784 KB, 892x500) Image search: [Google]
1468245566975.webm
784 KB, 892x500
So I heard "drink from plastic bottles" as tranny advice, but is making tea from boiling water inside a plastic bottle safe?

Also, what options are there for if you want to trial HRT, to see what you look like if you're a smidgen more girly?
>>
>>6567728
You're a fucking idiot. Do you really think drinking out of plastic bottles and drinking melted plastic water is going to have a noticeable impact on your appearance? This is like those idiots that tell you to drink soy because of phytoestrogens, completely forgetting that dairy contains actual estrogen.
This is what happens when you let idiots skim read wikipedia articles and decide they understand endocrinology. You want to see what HRT will look like? Take some bloody HRT. Wanna try it a bit subtly first? Then only take the anti-androgens and you've basically temporarily chemically castrated yourself, so you can see what it's like to have erectile dysfunction and lowered libido
>>
>>6567728
just take mones for a couple months, not gonna permanently kill your testes.
>>
>>6567728

take a trial run of spiro. start with very low dosages for first few weeks/month or two. ramp it up for about 2-3 months till you get to 200mg a day. from there you can add small amounts of estrogen, like 2-4mg a day. do that for awhile.

just a heads up you could become sterile or have ED after this. while it doesn't happen to everyone it has happened to some who have detransitioned/ppl on hrt or they've had minor side effects.
>>
>>6567728
the only thing i can think of besides actually going on hrt/etc. is, if you wear makeup, try contouring your face to bring out its feminine features (you won't probably look THAT much more feminine than before, but it can help)
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.