[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stupid delusional autogynephiles - passing is all about attitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fairlypassing.jpg (90 KB, 2307x508) Image search: [Google]
fairlypassing.jpg
90 KB, 2307x508
How come the stupid, delusional autogynephiles are hijacking the transsexual movement? If you go online looking for information about a transsexual related topic, here they are the goddamned, stupid, delusional freak of autogynephiles who know it all. They think they know everything about transition and how to be a woman. What is worse is that they think they pass and they say "passing is all about attitude". I feel like vomiting when I hear such a stupid statement. So, if you are barrel-chested, have a huge acromegalic skull, with a tall chin and extremely manly features, these idiots feel that all it takes for passing is attitude. Are you fucking serious? I hate this individuals with all my heart. Usually, I can spot an autogynephile in a split second.
>>
thats obviously not her in the picture you dork
>>
>>6547473
actually, you're mistaking autogynephiles for trutrannies. no hon is an autogynephile, because they are too ashamed to go out in public as a hon. it's trutrannies who are so delusional that they insist on "going enfemme" despite being unpassing, disgusting hons, because they are "truly female" deep down.
additionally, trutrannies pretend that cis women don't pass when they wear mens' clothing and no makeup, hence the meme that hormones are neither necessary nor sufficient for passing, but instead some esoteric, feminine knowledge.
>>
>>6547473

>How come the stupid, delusional autogynephiles are hijacking the transsexual movement?

Hons are many things including delusional, but if they're AGP, stupid is not one of them. Sixty four percent of AGPs who transition late have an IQ ranging from 103-138 according to a Dutch study.

>>6547894

Then the question is why these hons are usually married to women instead of living as gay men.
>>
Really? Having a degree in computer science doesn't make you automatically smart. In my book, if you have a degree in computer science but lacks self awareness and think HRT will change your bones, you are FUCKING STUPID
>>
There is no point distinguishing trutrannies and autogynephiles. Autogynephiles DO go out in public looking like shit. Also, you are very delusional if you overestimate the power of hormones. Hormones don't do shit for a masculine body
>>
>>6548693

Here's the study if you want to look at it.
http://31.184.194.81/http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0165-1781(05)00155-1

Don't know what causes old hons to be delusional. I think it's the hugboxing they do to each other combined with people they meet in real life being courteous instead of making fun of them.
>>
>>6551518
the alternative is too painful to consider honestly
humans are capable of some intense delusion and denial.
these people were probably very self aware at a young age, knowing that boys are not to want to be girls, that this is weird, etc. etc., so they keep it bottled up. "this is insane," "after doing ____ standard male life event I will truly feel like the man I am supposed to be"
all of this just adds to the problem
>>
File: 1467817561235.gif (820 KB, 357x256) Image search: [Google]
1467817561235.gif
820 KB, 357x256
>>6551655
>the alternative is too painful to consider honestly
>honestly
>hon...estly
>>
you seem bitter and salty
what's troubling you, hon?
>>
File: Brians.png (121 KB, 531x400) Image search: [Google]
Brians.png
121 KB, 531x400
I love when retarded gatekeepers are forced to rely on the Original Position Fallacy.

What makes you think YOU'RE not the autogynephile?
>>
>>6553113
oh damn, glad there's a name for this
nice
>>
File: dhMeAzK.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
dhMeAzK.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>6547473
As an agp I couldn't agree more
>>
>>6553113

How does that work? They're not the ones trying to get hormones. I could see how it would work if they were a woman though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.