[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are pansexuals just people really into trannies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: pansexual.png (8 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pansexual.png
8 KB, 800x600
Are pansexuals just people really into trannies?
>>
>>6548529
They're people that refuse to acknowledge transpeople as the gender they identify as.
>>
>>6548529
>pansexuals
doesn't exist, just tumblrinas trying to be special
>>
>>6548529
>>6548578
That's not really the "correct" definition of pansexual. If you like just men and/or women, cis or trans, you're straight/bi/gay whatever. Pan has to do with people that also like people who identify as non-binary (who are right now pretty much all trans by definition, though we might someday see intersex nb people as being "cis").

And furthermore, pansexuality really isn't so much about liking ALL genders, so much as not caring about gender.
>>
>>6548591
>>6548595
>>
>>6548637
>le "trying to be special" maymay
The idea that everyone who's "different" is just "trying to be special" is a totally unscientific theory made up by people unable to comprehend that not everyone has the same feelings, desires, and worldview as them.
>>
I defined myself as pan not so long ago because I love people, not genders. But now this has such a bad image I define myself as bi.
>>
>>6548719
i was just telling that anon to read what the next anon said
>>
>>6548529
Some people identify as agender pansexual because gender is dumb.
>>
>>6548529
It's literally just bisexuals who do it for attention
Their label is so fucking stupid too - they can't just go by bisexual because not all bis like trans, as if that's any reason to adopt a new label
>>
>>6548841
I fit the description of pansexual but I don't tell people that's what I am because I know people don't get it and think it's just an attention seeking thing or an attempt at special snowflaking. Since I am not, in fact, a special snowflake, there are probably loads of similarly closeted pansexuals like me.
>>
>>6548529
They're chasers
>>
>>6548848
What makes you think you don't fit the description of bisexual? I am bisexual myself but I'm sure snowflakes would label the same attractions as *~pansexuality~* because MUH GENDER SPECTRUM
>>
>>6548934
I don't mind being referred to as bisexual either, there isn't a massive difference. Pansexual is just more accurate.
>>
>>6548529
bisexuals who are okay with dating transsexuals.

so basically, they're just not the asshole bisexuals who don't like trannies for no good reason
>>
>>6550343
/thread
>>
File: 1429250602854.jpg (99 KB, 723x691) Image search: [Google]
1429250602854.jpg
99 KB, 723x691
>>6550343
Thats wrong you idiot.

It's much more than dating transsexuals (btw you should acknowledged their preferred gender instead of calling them trans).

As a Pansexual myself i'm open to the wide ranging diversity of genders and sexualities. I'm currently with an agenderfluid partner.

Bisexuals are more close minded and only look at gender in the binary sense as the name implies.
>>
>>6552053
>agenderfluid
How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>6552064
Usually agender with the possibility of feeling a certain gender on rare occasions. It's a lovely surprise to be honest ' u '
>>
>>6550343
This. Plenty of bisexuals like trans people, there's no reason for pansexual to exist as a label.

Some bi people like trannies, some don't. Some gay people like trannies, some don't. Some straight people like trannies, some don't.

Your fetish ain't a sexuality sorry
>>
>>6548529
It's tumblr erasure of bi people.
>>
It is impossible to be attracted to genders. Gender has no physical bearings. Sexuality works based on assumptions, and gender assumptions do not equal gender.
>>
>>6552101
erasure from all sides! The war on bi people is out of control!
>>
>>6548595
What's doods are into guys AND girls but NOT trannys

It seems like an arbitrary special snowflake distinction
>>
>>6548529
they're bisexuals who decided they need more attention
>>
>>6552356
or bisexuals who call themselves that when talking to people who identify as non-binary so as to indicate they're not excluding them
>>
>>6552330
it's just more inclusive
>>
>>6552330
They're still bi. Just like a guy is straight if he's exclusively attracted to girls, regardless of whether the girls he's attracted to are all cis, all trans, or a combination.
>>
>>6553327
I'm even more confused now.

A guy who's into girls and trannys is straight or pan sexual ?
>>
File: houses have flesh.jpg (116 KB, 573x526) Image search: [Google]
houses have flesh.jpg
116 KB, 573x526
>HEY GUYS I'D DATE A TRANNY TOO GUYS GUYS GUYS DID YOU HEAR ME I'D FUCK A TRANNY maybe someday maybe HEY HEY HEY I'D FUCK A TRANNY AREN'T I SO KKQQQWWWEERRRR PLEASE GIVE ME ASS PATS I'M SO OPPRESSED FOR WANTING TO DATE TRANNIES

You're welcome.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.