[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >fucked a 30 year old Hungarian prostitute today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: gayparents.jpg (46 KB, 313x759) Image search: [Google]
gayparents.jpg
46 KB, 313x759
>be me
>fucked a 30 year old Hungarian prostitute today
>she had the softest skin
>ask her what products she's using
>"none"

A 30 year old actual woman has softer skin than any of your trannies with all the HRT in the world. (not to mention tiny feet) How does that make you feel, traps? :^)
>>
>>6522632

Grand Moff Tarkin blew up Alderaan you illiterate doughnut
>>
>>6522632
I already knew this OP. We all know this. You're just being a dick about it.
>>
>>6522632
That's cool and all but how many trannies have you felt and what were their estrogen intake methods and levels?

I mean I don't really care myself, I view all trannies as male eunuchs who have started taking estrogen. It would be ridiculous to assume that even someone starting off at a young age would end up being all that identical to a real woman.

The thing is this: castrato singers. They were castrated at a young age. Guess what? They grew tall. With no test, they tended to actually grow pretty tall and had long spindly legs, and all that. Male body - test + estrogen =/= female body. Even if they start out at a young age they will develop differently than real females and will have their skeletal structures develop differently, despite the fact that they have estrogen, purely because they still have a male body.

I mean that said they of course will tend to pass, but they are far from guaranteed to be perfect and beautiful.
>>
>>6522663
>That's cool and all but how many trannies have you felt and what were their estrogen intake methods and levels?

Why would I feel up trannies?

The only context I can imagine doing that is if I was imprisoned with one in a cell. I don't think I could resist then.

You fuckers like that fantasy don't you. KEK.
>>
>>6522663
Not OP.

You might think that, but castrated boys =/= mtfs on hrt. You're correct of course that the development will be different in essentially all cases, but it's not technically a given, it's artificially limited by laws against introduction of estrogen before age 16. In fact, blocking puberty through gnrh analogues can actually screw you up more than it helps, as you said they grow really tall without a sex hormone to regulate bone growth.

But if a pre-pubertal boy were given Cypro and injectable estradiol right around age 10-11, then got an srs/orchiectomy after a year or so and continued with the estrogen afterwards, there would be only negligible differences between (with the exception of childbirth) the resulting bodies and cis ones.

Of course all you cis people think it's absolutely unconscionable to allow that.
>>
>>6522706
Actually there are some things which cannot possibly be changed. Even starting at 10 years old. The skeleton will show clear signs of estrogen's influence in development, however, the hips and skull at the least will still indicate a male body. The hips will even be influenced, but there are specific things about the hip bones that will not change. Also, have you read anything in regards to scientific studies about males who have been given estrogen at such a young age? What makes you think it'd follow female development almost identically? The male and the female body have different levels and types of sensitivity to estrogen. Male bodies are in fact less sensitive to it, even before puberty. The body also reacts in slightly different ways to it. Again though this is pretty much splitting hairs because they're basically going to pass regardless, at such an early age. I'm simply saying there should be far more than just genitals as the difference.

Castrated boys =/= mtfs on hrt, but mtfs on hrt = castrated boys taking estrogen. All MtFs are either chemically or physically castrated, unless they never take hormones or get surgery, at which point, I'd refuse to call them a tranny.

I mean shit dude I'm taking estrogen injections and cypro myself. I'm literally a chemically castrated male taking estrogen. Soon to be physically castrated if I'm lucky. Physically, the average mtf is essentially the same as me, so I must consider them the same thing, as far as the physical body is concerned - and that thing would be a chemically castrated male taking estrogen.
>>
>tfw your boyfriend, sister and other women constantly compliment your soft skin and ask how you get it so soft

I think the fact that you had to stoop so low as a 30 year old hungarian prostitute speaks measures as to how many women's skin you've felt, OP. :^)
>>
>people in the thread acting like 30 year olds are ancient

Sometimes I forget that this board is mostly teenagers.
>>
>>6522760

Nigger, that chick was attractive. In Europe, fucking prostitutes is common. Not a big deal.
>>
>>6522870
Kek yeah it is pretty funny. From the way they talk it's as if they all plan to kill themselves the moment they turn 25, because they think their lives will be completely over.
>>
>>6522898
>the moment they turn 25
>implying I have the patience for that
>>
>>6522898
If the moment a gay turns 10 they reach gay death, and if 4chan is hell, then when Anon turns 10, will be be double dead?
>>
>>6522907
No then u get to go to the trap board where ever post is a sweet bp.
>>
>>6522632
lmao go and fuck her, i'll still luv myself and my big feet <3
>>
File: 1335242541972.jpg (234 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
1335242541972.jpg
234 KB, 477x477
>>6522632
>tfw cis girls always be jelly of your skin and hair and nails
LOL
O
L
>>
Oh hey /repressiongen/ what's up?
>>
>>6522647
Plus, Anakin only knew Qui Gon for, like, a week.
>>
>>6522632
>fucked a 30 year old Hungarian prostitute today
Ah yes. Still to this day all we are famous of is alcohol and prostitution. So proud of my country...
>>
>>6522632
Awwwhhhhh OP I'm sure you could find a nice girl to touch your peepee without paying her if you just tried to better yourself :^)
>>
File: 1467843239759.jpg (4 KB, 130x123) Image search: [Google]
1467843239759.jpg
4 KB, 130x123
>>6523627
>>
>>6522757
>The male and the female body have different levels and types of sensitivity to estrogen. Male bodies are in fact less sensitive to it, even before puberty. The body also reacts in slightly different ways to it.
Source for that, plz.
>>
File: Mya_Diamond_1.jpg (188 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Mya_Diamond_1.jpg
188 KB, 533x800
B-but Hungarian women look like trannies themselves, OP.
>>
File: booges.png (159 KB, 970x823) Image search: [Google]
booges.png
159 KB, 970x823
>>6522663
Why are you so painstakingly retarded? Castratos had their gonads cut off, meaning no testosterone OR estrogen was produced by their gonads. We trannies actually REPLACE testosterone with estrogen, meaning there is no metabolic debt and our bodies develop as women's would have if we start before puberty.

Why on earth would you ever compare castratos to trannies you faggoty ignoramus? Did you just type down that stupid shit just to make me mad for no reason, fäm?
>>
File: i-hate-my-computer-14456531.jpg (86 KB, 1300x955) Image search: [Google]
i-hate-my-computer-14456531.jpg
86 KB, 1300x955
>>6522757
>male and the female body have different levels and types of sensitivity to estrogen.
>Male bodies are in fact less sensitive to it, even before puberty.
From which part of your castrated male's butt did you pull that one out of? This makes you so misguided and clueless I don't even. In case you didn't know nothing in the body is set in stone and instead is constantly subjected to change. Boys may have lower estrogen/estrogen receptors but that can be raised with ESTROGEN. Estrogen not only counteracts actions of androgens and shuts down androgen receptors in the cells, reducing sensitivity to androgens but also binds to the DNA in the cell and by the rules of epigenetics silences genes responsible for male development, reducing sensitivity even further so before you go spreading baseless tranny tales on a Chinese tea pot erotic art connoisseur internet forum at least get fucking informed my man.
>>
>>6523691
Post-op trannies still take more estrogen than post-menopausal women or youger women who had to have their ovaries/uterus removed.
>>6524049
>our bodies develop as women's would have if we start before puberty.
Actually they don't. They develop like a castrated male who has been taking estrogen, because that is precisely what they are. If you wanna make me laugh at you really hard, go find me some hip and skull x-rays of trannies who started before puberty.
>Why on earth would you ever compare castratos to trannies
Because 100% of trannies are either physically or chemically castrated. Trannies are castrated men taking estrogen, quite literally. Deal with it broheim.
>>
>>6524831
But castratos don't take estrogen. They also don't get body work done
>>
>>6522663
>The thing is this: castrato singers. They were castrated at a young age. Guess what? They grew tall. With no test, they tended to actually grow pretty tall and had long spindly legs, and all that.
Sex hormones halt height growth in both males and females. People with klinefelters are generally taller than normal for this reason.
>>
>>6524831
>Post-op trannies still take more estrogen than post-menopausal women or youger women who had to have their ovaries/uterus removed.

Post menopausal women have lower target level for estrogen than trannies, as the goal is to prevent the symptoms, not maintaining pre-menopausal level. Even with their hrt there is notable loss of feminization.

And younger women start at a higher dose,

uptodate.com/contents/treatment-of-menopausal-symptoms-with-hormone-therapy#H610946192

>An exception is younger women after bilateral oophorectomy. They often require higher doses (eg, up to 0.1 mg transdermalestradiol) for the first two to three years after surgery; the dose can subsequently be tapered down.
>>
File: fuck your bait.png (139 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fuck your bait.png
139 KB, 800x800
>>6524831
fuck you i'm done with this baitmaster
time to stop replying, everyone
>>
>tfw cis women have been jealous of your body since before you even knew you were a tranny
>>
>>6522757
> The male and the female body have different levels and types of sensitivity to estrogen. Male bodies are in fact less sensitive to it, even before puberty.

Actually a lie, testosterone inhibit effects of estrogen due to organic chemistry which is why trans men don't need an anti-estrogen for HRT. It's not the male body that's less sensitive to estrogen, but the testosterone that the male body produces which inhibits it which is why an anti-androgen is prescribed. A cell isn't inherently female or male, and it is the effect of hormones on cells that determine whether someone appears female/male.

Essentially you're talking out of your ass and don't even have highschool biology knowledge.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.