[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 648x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 648x492
What is going through their heads?

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823
>>
File: Chains.png (32 KB, 602x260) Image search: [Google]
Chains.png
32 KB, 602x260
>>6508608
>>
>>6508608
>>6509014
Fuck Black Lives Matter. They were invited as guests of honour to the Pride Parade and they hijacked it for their personal gain and their own issues that have nothing to do with the LGBTQ+ community. They could've used this as an opportunity to draw attention to the struggle of LGBTQ+ blacks, but instead they selfishly decided to ruin a day designed to celebrate pride for people whose lifestyle was much more recently criminalized. Black people in Canada were allowed to be married long before 2005.

Also gay people do not get to "take off their costumes and go back to normal." Gay people are not invisible. I can guarantee this moron knew the names of most of the gay people in his high school.

Black Lives Matter activists should have a 20 year ban from Pride for pulling this shit.
>>
>>6509014
too many edges 4me
>>
>>6509375
You see white people are the only ones who ever apologize for anything. And once you apologize you admit fault and they start walking all over you. Muslims were the original slave traders, but when was the last time you heard a muslim apologize?
>>
They blackmailed the parade into not letting gay police officers into next year's Pride and CLAIM THIS IS FOR THE SAKE OF INCLUSION GOD FUCKING WHAT
>>
Daily reminder that niggers ruin everything. In Canada of all places.
>>
>>6509475
Not to mention that Asians have an extremely similar history and yet the Europeans are the only ones showing any remorse for the past.
>>
>>6508608
"We not president no mo!"

Basically, they will ruin everyone's shit until they get another black president. And then they will quieten down until the next election without a black candidate.

Sounds fair and not like undemocratic blackmail at all.
>>
>>6509404
seriously wtf, I shuddered that was so embarrassing
>>
AYO HOL UP
>listens to beyonce
WAIT HOL UP
>crashes gay pride
SHIET NIGGA
>goes to kfc
YO SO Y'ALL SAYIN
>smacks lips
SO Y'ALL REALLY SAYIN
>goes on tumblr
YOU SAYIN THAT
>get's oppressed over ''micro aggression
AYO AYO HOL UP
>acuses gay pride of being racist
SO YOU SAYIN
>most homophobic race in the country
AYO AYO AYO HOL UP HOL UP
>most AIDS-ridden race in the country
YOU SAYIN WE WERE GAY N SHIEEEEET?
>>
>>6509650
top fucking kekkk
why are the most anti-lgbtqvwxyz people still protected by lgbtqxlrmzpt people?
that should also include muslimcunts, there's statistical proof that they're openly and unapologetically opposed to bltgq people, those fucking pew polls are ignored by regressives, they're world champion mental gymnasts
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63 KB, 400x366
>>6509014
>>
>>6509688
Because most members think being LGBTQTWETRUWYAQ+=%#^* also means having to be left

Maybe so in the 60s just to get some fucking rights for ourselves but come on mudslimes are a way worse threat than conservatives ever were

>Right Wing Christians
Disowns you and tries to convert you
>Muslims
Tries to ban your existence because 'it offends them', or just kill you

People just defend this trash (BLM especially, who have proven time and time again simply to be a black supremacist organisation) so they can seem less racist and 'muh white guilt'
>>
>>6509014
>blacklivesmatter
only if they're cishet because according to this dude being LGBT is a costume
>>
File: 1322531140656.jpg (54 KB, 539x602) Image search: [Google]
1322531140656.jpg
54 KB, 539x602
>>6508608
The weird thing is, there is hardly any racism agaisnt black people in Canada. If it was aboriginal lives matter, this would make more sense, but still be dumb, but now its really fucking dumb.
>>
>>6509723
agreed
my aboriginal friends in canada get treated like shit
aint ever heard about anti-black racism in canada (not doubting that it happens, but it definitely can't be as big as a problem as it is in the US)
>>
>>6509014
this is a pol bait acc
>>
>>6509723
>>6509833
I would expect aboriginals to pull this shit, if they weren't too fucking lazy to get up before 5 PM on a Sunday and walk more than 10 steps. Aboriginals get treated like absolute kings in Canada. Completely above the law, to the point where they can destroy public property and rob stores at gunpoint with zero repercussions if they hide out on disputed land, because cops are chicken shit. They also get 13% off of every single thing they buy, from laundry detergent to complete kitchen renovations. I live next to an Indian reservation and they get away with all kinds of shit. Indians making hundreds of millions of dollars by stealing government pogey from other Indians and enacting illegal arms and drug deals in unmarked trucks at night. The only Indians I feel sympathy for are the ones that got fucked over and moved up north, even though they agreed to it and were more than fairly compensated for their land. Indians in Southern Ontario can get fucked though.
>>
>>6508608

Their own selfish thoughts, obviously.
>>
File: Donald+Trump+3[1].jpg (41 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Donald+Trump+3[1].jpg
41 KB, 600x500
Make America Gay Again
>>
>>6509362
>. I can guarantee this moron knew the names of most of the gay people in his high school
I'm guessing he mostly called them "Faggot!"
>>
>>6510450
I feel like an awful person because, in a weird way, I'm starting to like Trump. The outpouring of love he gets from his supporters is kind of... inspiring, and contagious. They really do believe he can change things for the better. Hillary supporters, for the most part, aren't all that passionate about their candidate. Many are reluctant, like myself, because we feel we have no better choice.

I typically vote Democrat but after Orlando, I'm frustrated with the "criticizing radical Islam makes you racist" rhetoric. And the thing is, radicalism in Islam isn't really even a fringe thing like it is in Christianity. The majority of Muslims have barbaric fundamentalist beliefs, like that Pew poll which showed most of them believe people should be punished for leaving the religion. I'm starting to agree with Trump that maybe our country really would be safer without Muslims.
But in the interest of preserving the planet, I'm still voting for Hillary, because I fear we could enter full-on nuclear war in a Trump presidency.
>>
>>6511682
>the love he receives

You need some good ol' red pill, friendo. The leaders of North Korea also experience unanimous and unconditional love and support even though they are fucking over their citizens super hard.
>>
b-but intersectionality
>>
>>6511785

I dont think so, they're just beneath the boot and more afraid of the alternative
>>
>>6511682
>I fear we could enter full-on nuclear war in a Trump presidency.
I would just like to drop in and say that while presidents can give to go ahead to such a thing he can in no way enforce it. Or to put it more simply a President doesn't have that power.
>>
>>6511682
President can't use authorize the use of nuclear weapons on their own.

He needs at least one other person from his Defense Advisers.
>>
>>6508608
hijacking a sucessful cultural shift
>Forcing them to pay out the ass for your bullshit booths stages and preformances.
black lives matters can do fuck themselves Pride is under no obligation to stuff the pockets of those opportunistic cowards
>>
I went to pride in Manchester last year and there was BLM signs but they were apart of the parade, literally why is it so hard not to do that without making a massive scene?
>>
>>6508608
list of demands:
1) Commit to ... funding, and logistical support.
>Give us money

2) Self-determination ... full control over hiring, content, and structure of their stages.
>No we won't let you have oversight, how can we stuff our pockets if you watch

3) Full and adequate funding ...
>More fucking money you dont get to say how much is enough gor a problem with that see DEMANDS 1 and 2

4) Double funding for Blockorama ...
>MORE FUCKING MONEY FOR OUR BULLSHIT

5) ...to increase community stages/spaces ...
>More of the bullshit we want you to pay for. MORE FUKING MONEY

6)...increase representation amongst Pride Toronto staffing/hiring, prioritizing black trans women, indigenous people, and others from vulnerable communities.
>pay us salaries for doing bullshit and affirmative action, becuase clearly we cant be hired solely base on merit

7) A commitment to more black deaf and hearing ASL interpreters for the festival.
>More money for us.

8) Removal of police floats in the pride marches/parades.
>LOL fuck the police, Rally call!

9) A public townhall, ...marginalized communities, including, but not limited to, Black Lives Matter- Toronto, Blackness Yes, and BQY ...
>Pride gotta pay to do all out shit, dont epect us to pay for shit

They basically just staged a sit-in robbery
>>
>>6512490
read their demands
>BLM is basically just demanding cash from Pride
>>
>>6512557
oh shit
>>
File: 1457910361328.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1457910361328.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>6508608
Why the fuck did you invite Nigger Lives Matter? What in the fuck did you think was going to happen? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>6512557
Well they are niggers :')
>>
>>6512563
>GIBSMEDAT

What a surprise
>>
Remember guys: liberals are your friends and champions. That guy in Orlando was just a self-hating homosexual and you should always help Black Lives Matter. What? Of course you're not allowed guns. What are you, RACISTS? :)
>>
JESSE WILLIAMS

Rough timeline:

1)October 2011 - August 2011: Founded FarWord Inc (Can't find any info on this pls halp, might be related, only mentioned because Question Bridge was produced under this company).
2)June 7, 2012 - "Honorary Ambassador" at Clinton Foundation event - The Millennium Network [1][2]
3)June ?, 2012 - Works as executive producer on Question Bridge:Black Males - documentary which released sometime June 2012. First listed donor on website - Open Society Foundations. [3]
4)October 11, 2014 - Participates in ferguson BLM protest - funded by Soros [4]
5)Unknown date/year - Jesse Williams joins advancement project. Unclear when this affiliation started. [5]
also - Gerald Torres - Senior Attorney in the Justice Department during the Clinton Administration - is a member of the board of directors for the advancement project. [6]
6)June 27, 2016 - Jesse Williams BET Award/Speech - generated massive media coverage.

[1] http://jessehimself.tumblr.com/post/24658785964/moments-before-stepping-on-stage-to-speak-at-the [1]
[2] https://www.clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/night-out-millennium-network+ [2]
[3] http://questionbridge.com/ [3]
[4] http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/ [4]
[5] http://www.advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors [5]
[6] http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq [6]
>>
>>6512694
Soros also heavily funding the advancement project. Jesse Williams is newest board member for advancement project.
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors

Also - gerald torres + bill lann lee esq have ties to Clinton.
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/bill-lann-lee-esq
http://www.advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq

2006 - received $150,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project

2011 - received $1,000,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project-2

2013 - received $500,000 from OSF
https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/us-programs/grantees/advancement-project-3

Jesse Williams + Laurens Grant produce documentary called "Stay Woke" - focusing on BLM protestors (pro BLM propaganda).
Funded by BET - owned by Viacom - Soros may have stakes in Viacom.

Lauren Grants - produced/directed the black panthers: vanguard of the revolution. Movie funded by PBS, CPB, ITVS, Justfilms (Ford).
Produced by Firelight - which has funding from ford foundation, clients of OSF.

Basically all BLM propaganda/docs are being sponsored by the same organizations. If you check the OSF, the amount of different projects and funding for programs for black men in America is staggering.

http://questionbridge.com/ (Jesse Williams executive producer - funded by ford foundation & OSF) describes their goal is: In essence, we want to represent and redefine Black male identity in America.

Basically it seems as though many pro-black organizations and BLM propaganda is heavily sponsored by Soros.
>>
File: clintonwilliams.jpg (44 KB, 1240x696) Image search: [Google]
clintonwilliams.jpg
44 KB, 1240x696
>>6512698
>>
>>6512701
>In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

>Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement, POLITICO has learned. The meetings are taking place at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights, including Tom Steyer and Paul Egerman.

>The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/major-donors-consider-funding-black-lives-matter-215814#ixzz4DTDamkWf
>>
>>6512698
/pol/ is always right. The goal of the Jew is to set non-Jews against each other and make them ignorant of the real enemy.
>>
>>6509712

Pretty much this.

Liberals expecting voter loyalty from LGBT really upsets me. Makes you nothing more than your sexuality.
>>
>>6512694
>>6512698
>>6512701
>>6512705

Remember you guys, Clinton is the best choice for the gay community, not that hateful Drumpf.
>>
>>6508608
cant pride just ban the BLM org from joining Pride's parade
>Why even tolerate BLM its not like its the only black activists around, im sure jesses jackson will kiss some gay asses if u pay him instead
>>
>>6509014
>>6508608
Fucking niggers.
>>
>>6509014
Please tell me this ape was blown the fuck out for that shit.
>>
File: toronto-pride-parade-20160703.jpg (160 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
toronto-pride-parade-20160703.jpg
160 KB, 620x413
the cops are racist and shouldnt be at pride.

You nerds cant compare to this bitch.
>>
>>6512913
BLM is racist and shouldn't be at pride.
>>
>>6512913
Pity a fleet of buses driven by moderate Muslims didn't turn everyone there into smears
>>
>>6512913
>I don't want to include the very people whose behavior I want changed
Cops used to beat up faggots for fun, you think we forgot that? The fact is that you gotta work WITH people if you want systems changed. What policy changes do BLM want? How do they plan to get them? By going to Chimpcon 1 for every Tyrone, Raekwon, and Jamal that gets himself killed for chimping out at an armed officer???
>>
>>6512925
>target, survail, cage, and kill your race at disproportionate rates
>thats k lets be friends bb

> What policy changes do BLM want?
no police in pride and intentional space to focus on lgbtq racial minorities
>How do they plan to get them?
Through an artistic and public statement of demands.
>>
>>6512972
>no police in pride

I hope they achieve this. And I hope pride is attacked and thousands die.
>>
>>6512972
>no police in pride and intentional space to focus on lgbtq racial minorities
What about the LGBT police officers? What about the people who want to feel safe from being attacked?
>>
File: stonewall-1.jpg (65 KB, 447x298) Image search: [Google]
stonewall-1.jpg
65 KB, 447x298
>>6512979
>I hope pride is attacked
didnt that happen the first time?
>>
>>6512984
>What about the people who want to feel safe from being attacked?

funny considering the police presence made a lot of people feel unsafe.
>>
>>6512998
No, that was black lives matter. I think its ridiculously selfish that BLM would rather risk LGBT people getting hurt than tolerate police officers at Pride. I guess we should just undo all our progress and mindlessly hate the cops, though.
>>
>>6512998
>funny considering the police presence made a lot of people feel unsafe.

You mean niggers?
>>
>>6513016
>I guess we should just undo all our progress and mindlessly hate the cops, though.

That's the modern liberal spirit!
>>
police presence "a stark reminder of the history of brutality faced by the LGBT community and visible minorities."
>>
Reading the comments on various libtard sites on this, it seems there is a growing movement against BLM. People seem to be getting sick of their shit, and for many, this was a step over the line.

And indeed, it was. LGBT and Muslims are the current precious jewel minorities. The only way they could have fucked up worse is by crashing an Eid celebration.

"When the chips are down, these civilized people... they'll eat each other."
>>
>>6512998
>funny considering the police presence made a lot of people feel unsafe.
Citation needed
>>
>>6512998
Made who feel uncomfortable? Criminals?
Police here don't give a fuck about your sexuality and are significantly less likely to have race related issues.
BLM Toronto was literally just dragging US politics to Canada
>>
>>6513050
do you not watch the news. look at sf pride.
>>
>>6513073
The US is not canada last I checked
>>
>>6513073
Can you point me to any articles or statistics?
>>
>>6512877
the 'ape' was a /pol/lack playing agent provocateur, numbnuts
>>
File: 1465319579256.png (284 KB, 650x581) Image search: [Google]
1465319579256.png
284 KB, 650x581
>>6512925
>Chimpcon 1
>>
>>6512972
>kill your race at disproportionate rates
yeah I'm scared of niggaboos for this reason, they seem to be fond of committing homicide against my kind disproportionately
>>
File: planet of the apes.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
planet of the apes.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>6512925
>>6513113
>WE ARE AT CHIMPCON 1, I REPEAT, CHIMPCON 1
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

Played this over NPR's coverage of the Baltimore riots. It was glorious.
>>
>>6511682
Trump-loving fag here. Believe me, the Trump camp is tremendous. Only the best people! We're bringing jobs back, you'd better believe it!
>>
File: american flag shirt.jpg (28 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
american flag shirt.jpg
28 KB, 373x500
>>6512972
>racial disparities in use of force
Oh gee can it be because of
>racial disparities in criminality
>>
>>6512925
>>6512972
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-year-end/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2015/08/08/black-and-unarmed/

Facts:
- 990 people were shot and killed by police in 2015
- in 3/4 of cases police were under attack or defending someone who was
- 1/10 of victims were unarmed when shot and killed by police

-->white police officers killing unarmed black men: ~4 percent of fatal police shootings

Are these sample sizes large enough to draw any significance from statements like “black men make up only 6 percent of the U.S. population, they account for 40 percent of the unarmed men shot to death by police this year [2015]"...?
>>
>>6508608
>BLM
>in Canada

please explain
>>
>>6513339
They're a supremacist group. There isn't much else to explain.
>>
>>6513272
>washingtonpost

Don't even use it as emergency toilet paper, it's already full of shit.

Also you don't have much knowledge, my friend. Black men account for more than 40% among a great variety of crimes (including serial killings and mass shootings), so the proportion among those killed by the police is consistent.

Comparatively, there's a greater proportion of whites killed by the police than whites commiting crimes : that's the real injuctice. Thanks to "equality" whites are disproportionately killed compared to the share of bad deeds they do, and more victims of nervous policemen than they would be in a completely white society.
>>
File: file.png (441 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
file.png
441 KB, 640x345
>>6513041
police presence "a stark reminder of the history of brutality faced by the LGBT community and visible minorities."
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 940x627
>>
>>6513165
MAGA!!!
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 419x456) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 419x456
>>6513387
In Canada aboriginals have them beat,

But the ones that immigrate here and join gangs are giving them a run for their money!
>>
>>6513412
You nignog, he's questioning the narrative of racial disparity of lethal use of force as statistically insignificant compared to the vast majority of justifiable lethal use of force
>>
>>6512713
It worked with niggers. They see themselves as nothing more than their race and they always vote for the democrats regardless the candidate. The liberals want every other "oppressed" group to do the same
>>
>>6512925
>Raekwon

top keks
>>
>>6513060
>>6513339

Toronto is packed to the gunnels with American style nigs desu.
>>
>lel no cops allowed
>just did that big media push about the gay cop proposing in a gay parade
>gay club just got shot up in like the worst mass shooting in american history

best of luck to you guys a terrorist doesn't show up next year
>>
>>6508608
any of you who don't stand in solidarity with blacklivesmatter are pathetic racists who can't argue your points and have to resort to demeaning an entire group of people to treating them as subhuman
you're all pitiful
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 537x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 537x580
>>6520387
>>
>>6509878
It's funny how pol creates this shit and then reposts it to themselves as evidence supporting their feels to wank over.
It's a self-fulfilling meme pulling them ever deeper.
>>
>>6508608
BLM is just like feminism. In theory, it sounds great. No one should be assaulted, killed, or treated badly by the justice system because they happen to be black; their behavior is reprehensible.
>>
>>6508608
>What is going through their heads?

Unfortunately not bullets
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.