[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Recently discovered is bi >Wants to fuck both ways >Need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: bisexual-symbol.png (53 KB, 781x600) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-symbol.png
53 KB, 781x600
>Recently discovered is bi
>Wants to fuck both ways
>Need guidance on how to prepare ass for getting fucked (laxatives, enemas, or both?)
>Appreciates help so much
>>
I remove the shower head from my showerhead hose thingy then shove it in my ass and then let it fill me up for about 30 seconds or so. Then I go to the toilet and shit it out. Repeat countless more times until I feel clean, then slowly decrease the amount of water each time.
>>
>>6496371
How do I prevent shitting all over the shower?
>>
>>6496375
Hold it in? Should be pretty obvious

Just clench that anus hard and shuffle to the toilet

Also, sidenite, but buy a douche bag from Walmart, they cost $5 and are labeled as "hot water bottles" in the pharmacy area.

Looks like a plastic red bag attached to a thin white hose

Fill it with warm water, attach the hose, lube up the plastic anus-safe nozzle and stick it in.

Lay on your stomach, and let water flow in till you feel some cramping like you have to take a BAD dump, and pull the tube out.

Lots of people will ignore the feeling of needing to shit for a couple minutes so the water has time to pick up more of the trash in you colon, and the rest is easy as shitting the water out.

And repeat till the water is clear (don't over do it or you'll get the shits, in which case you'll be on the toilet for a couple hours crying over your burning rectum
>>
>>6496375
you don't let go of your sphincter, dumbo
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.