[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you went up to a straight male and you asked him out, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1401713581737.jpg (50 KB, 393x700) Image search: [Google]
1401713581737.jpg
50 KB, 393x700
Say you went up to a straight male and you asked him out, but he asked for your positives compared to a "real woman", and would be willing to date you if you could answer him honestly.

Cause I'm having trouble trying to think of ANY positives. Dating a real woman has many benefits to the man in question that you could sort of apply to an M2F as well, but here are your negatives compared to a real woman:

-Can't rear children and continue his genetic line. Being with you is a dead end. (And saying "not all men want kids" is a pussy way out of answering this. Why wouldn't these same men get themselves clipped and then be with a regular woman?)
-He risks injury and death if anybody finds out he's dating a transgender
-Even if that doesn't happen, it will most likely hurt his lively hood and friendships
-The most sinister one: MTF transgenders have high rates of STDs; and what if you weren't faithful? You could give him AIDS.

So please, try to think of anything that could compensate the last three. Are you made of solid gold that would be worth abandoning friends for? What makes you so special that he coiuldn't get with any thousand other cis women?
>>
>>5273986
I don't think dating should be about "comparing advantages", that makes it seem too cold and impersonal. If a guy likes someone who happens to be a tranny, and they're willing to deal with that, fine. You shouldn't have to prove your objectively better than anyone else to be able to date some one, many people, not just trannies, would be failures by that criteria. It should really be about liking someone and being romantically compatible.

Also:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/subject/entitled/type/op/
>>
>>5273986
Stale pasta is stale.
>>
I date transwomen out of charity tbqh
>>
If someone asked me that I'd immediately lose interest.

But here's a good one-no periods.
Also transgirls are more likely to be into "guy stuff" since they were raised male.
>>
There's no real advantage. I'd say he should date me if he likes me enough in spite of my being transgender
>>
This post is actually pretty true, I fucked one MTF transgender and I got aids a few days after...
>>
>>5273986
I assumed this was about gay men at first.
>>
>>5281716
>>5281728
why did you revive this thread
did you think your input was valuable
>>
>>5281741
Very valuable.
>>
>>5281748
kys
>>
>>5273986
we love anal.
>>
>>5281802
who on /lgbt/ doesn't?
>>
>>5281802
Girls love anal

Just a few (like black girls) don't
>>
>>5281802
That alone made me start to fetishize transgirls. Then i met a nice one and i've went from fetishizing to openly accepting them.
>>
File: 1440474058758.jpg (80 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1440474058758.jpg
80 KB, 625x626
>>5273986
>transgenders

You need practice. Here's a (You) for motivation
>>
>>5281962
You don't want to argue my points so you just shitpost. Keep blindly fucking defending them.
>>
>>5281995
You're using your pol buzzwords and it makes ot super obvious what you're doing. Much like a hon, you're not looking anybody
>>
>>5282111
Sorry man I'm tired. You get what I'm saying right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.