[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that there will be more mass attacks against Gays will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: orlando-victims-4[1].jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
orlando-victims-4[1].jpg
95 KB, 960x960
Reminder that there will be more mass attacks against Gays will get more common the more Muslims there are, especially given the ease at whcih people can get guns. Islam prescribes the Death Penalty for homosexuality, and rewards martyrs who die in defense of Islam with heaven. It is the perfect storm for violence. And you can't protect every singel gay club in the nation.
>>
>>6469010
Protip: We have guns in America, and you have the right to defend yourself. Spend the money to take a class on basic firearms and get a concealed carry license. Then get a firearm to carry. The money you will spend doing this is worth far less than your life.
>>
Dot gov
>>
>>6469032

Guns are of limited value. The shooter in Orlando was engaged by gunfire very early in the shooting, and it didn't prevent 50 people from ultimately dying.

The fantasy is that guns will be quick drawn upon a shooter opening fire and ending the rampage. The reality is more complex. Shooters have been stopped with guns, but they end to be one on one encounters, not a chaotic scenes of mass panicing crowds.

So the shooting first starts. How long would it take you to even be aware of a shooting? Loud pops could be anything. Then you have to identify the gun man. With a crowd of people rushing everywhere how long would it take you to spot him? What if he just goes for cover?

And remember, if the answer is MORE guns, then we are going to have situations where multiple people in crowds draw their guns during a shooting. Are you sure the shooter is that guy over there, or the other guy with the gun? Then can you even get a clear shot in?

What if he has a semi-automatic rifle or an assault rifle? You are likely to have a simple hand gun. His weapon simply out classes yours. More penetration, better accuracy, bigger magazine, bigger round. You're at a serious disadvantage.
>>
>>6469093
We have "Gun Free Zones" and all the most current mass shootings were committed at these locations.

If you want to rely on police, remember that it took 3 hours from start to finish. He was walking around executing people before the police arrived.

We can do what if's all day long. All you have to do is look at the statistics and the news articles that the mass (failing) media doesn't report. You can regurgitate what the talking heads tell you to say like a puppet or do some research of your own.

If you rely on police with an average 5 min. response time and 30 min. for mass shootings, go right ahead and be a victim.
>>
File: 1465766744687.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1465766744687.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>6469010
Christians also call for the death penalty.
The "kill the gays" laws in uganda were crafted with hands-on assistance, guidance, and pressure from american christian conservatives and when they can get away with it they advocate for incarceration/institutionalization or execution of homosexuals here too.

Why do I have to pick your/"the right" group of religious extremists to murder me?
How about rejecting all religious extremism?
Oh but then I wouldn't be a useful pawn for your personal agenda, too bad, fuck you.
>>
File: meemem.png (45 KB, 1280x810) Image search: [Google]
meemem.png
45 KB, 1280x810
>>6472240
queer revolution soon brother
>>
>>6472240
the last time we had christian extremism it was called the crusades. the fact that islam is acting like people from the 14th fucking century should let you know exactly who's out to get you, idiot. if anyone did anything to harm my boyfriend i would put them down, i don't care what cult you subscribe to, it's just that muslims are obviously evil.
>>
>>6472240
>Uganda

niggers don't count. There isn't a non-nigger Christian nation where they execute gays and lesbians despite or in spite of Christianity. It's only Islam that refuses to come out of the fucking middle ages.

This knee jerk defense of "WELL CHRISTIANS HATE GAYS TOO" always pisses me off so much. Oh, really, Christians hate gays that much, huh? Are Christians throwing gays off a fucking building in broad daylight to a cheering crowd? Are Christians inviting an entire crowd of people to throw stones at gays until they are dead? Are Christians running around executing dozens of gays and then having their clerics say it was THE GAYS FAULT? Is in Christian countries where simply being gay carries a DEATH penalty?

if not you can fuck right off with your cultural relativism bullshit. The most objective culture morally speaking is the Western Christian culture. and that's a fucking fact.
>>
>>6469010
>And you can't protect every singel gay club in the nation.

Of course we can. It's easy as shit really.

You're confusing "can't" with "won't." As more and more Muslims do it, and more and more Christian cops let them, gays are just going to have to buy more and more guns, and shoot and kill more and more straight people. Things will keep getting worse as long as it takes for that to happen.
>>
>>6472240
>Christians also call for the death penalty.
But do they fucking act on it?
>>
>>6477167
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.