[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: literally me.png (253 KB, 451x298) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
253 KB, 451x298
Okay //lgbt/ I need you insight.

So long story short I just lost my virginity, and now I don't think I'm gay. I've always been kinda apathetic when it comes to sex now after the whole experience I feel kind of disgusted with myself and am now questioning my sexuality or what appears to be lack there of. Mind you I was a virgin by choice prior to this, and had opportunities before this but finally gave in because I felt the moment was right.

Has anyone else felt like this after there first time? Is this normal?
>>
Why are you questioning your sexuality? Was it with the gender you don't feel attracted to? Lack there of? Do you think your asexual?
>>
>>6465274
>>6465274
I guess it's just that the experience was everything I thought I wanted but somehow somewhere it went flat.

To sum it up as short as I can

>Started off with lots of heavy petting
>Was feeling real into it so want to go straight to anal
>I take it in surprisingly easy
>Feels great like I imagined
>Five minutes in just good feeling kinda just goes away
>No pain or anything
>He's Balls deep and still don't feel particularity good anymore, but at the same time it's not bad.
>After a while don't feel really into it despite dripping precum the entire time
>End up pretending to be more into it than I really am halfway through since he's really touchy.
>Hard the entire time but just feels kinda like a reflex after a certain point.
>He finishes with a big load.
>We make out some more until I just kinda fake an orgasm.

I wouldn't say the sex was bad, it was everything I wanted, but at the same time it wasn't. I am attracted to the guy both physically(literally everything I look for) and emotionally, so I'm not sure what is is that went wrong. What's worse is I think now he kinda wants to us to be more than just friends, and now I'm not sure with these mixed feelings I'm having.

Gotta get going but I'll keep an eye on this thread.
>>
>>6465427
Sex is sex. It's not holy. It's not the end all, be all of life. It's just sex. I was pretty confused after I lost my virginity too. Just be open about your feelings and everything will turn out way better than you'd think
>>
>>6465427
honestly, you might need more heavy petting before sex. try again with him, tell him what you want.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.