[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had late puberty but I still got rekt in some way I now look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: footballbod.png (10 KB, 536x501) Image search: [Google]
footballbod.png
10 KB, 536x501
I had late puberty but I still got rekt in some way I now look like a preteen girl who put on football shoulder pads (made of flesh and bones) and the only thing I can do about it is to pull those shoulders back to make it seem like they are the same width as my hips. I am 13 months on HRT and obviously don't expect for it to change my weird skeleton in any way so I am back to "make believe" approach. What should I wear to minimize those stupid shoulders, /t/?
Pic related, this is how it roughly looks like (I can't draw).
>>
V-necks
>>
>>6465619
Wow holy shit are you me
I'm like in the same exact circumstance (and have the same trouble you have)
Hopefully someone has some advice for us!
>>
>>6465619
I'm no expert and I haven't started HRT yet, but from what I've found, you've got to draw attention away from your shoulders. So avoid things like puffy shoulder dresses or shirts that hand off your shoulder(s) like bare shoulder tops. You want to wear things more like V-necks or turtle necks. Possibly wear long necklaces, ties, etc. Vests can help as well. You could also wear dark/pale tops and bright/vivid bottoms to draw attention lower. I'm more of a baggy hoodie with shorts and thigh-high bright socks kind of person. It's super comfy. There's also probably a surgery to expand your hips if you so desired. But I recommend just looking up things to wear for broad shouldered girls and find a style you like from the results.
>>
>>6466631

Are you talking about hip implants?
>>
>>6466673
No, I think it had something to do with fat graphing. Liposuction of fat from another area placed into the hips to make them wider looking.

I haven't actually done any research with hip surgery since having too much makes people look off.
>>
>>6466490
>>6466631
What is your opinion on 3/4 jackets? Can a wide shouldered person ever pull them off?
>>
>>6466690
>fat graphing
That's kinda cool there are less invasive solutions like that but one major disadvantage to this is that it's not permanent. The body, unless you have genes that tells it "yes, this is where fat is supposed to go" will literally relocate it to some other part of your body, say your belly if you are extra unlucky.

It might be expensive and you will have to repeat it once two years or so.
>>
>>6467406
Probably can pull it off if you have something like a belt and accentuate the the bottom or middle with a necklace. Or you could do with a bright shirt inside and dark jacket.
>>
>>6467435
>e that but one major disadvantage to this is that it's not permanent. The body, unless you have genes that tells it "yes, this is where fat is supposed to go" will literally relocate it to some other part of your body, say your belly if you are extra unlucky.
>It might be expensive and you will have to repeat it once two years or so.

but hormones
>>
>>6467670
If your body type is "apple" then hormones won't fix it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.